It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mexican government reveals Mayan documents proving extraterrestrial contacts

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

edit on 23-11-2013 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

smurfy

I see your point alright, but that Blossom group needs to be linked, as you say, and directly to, these artifacts and none other, they also could be just another bunch of chancers who themselves saw this stuff online and decided to make a facsimile and pass it off. There is no way any official source would make any of that stuff available for sale, although it would not be beyond belief that official sources would invent a story, for financial gain through tourism, or any other 'isms' for that matter.

Unfortunately, the only thing that linked the Blossom group to the artifacts was their website and that’s gone now. Don’t know if they actually had something to sell or were just hoping to rope in some rich gullible yahoo with more money than brains.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I gave you a flag. Why doesn't this have more flags?

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
After putting the Acturius link through Google translate, I also learned the abbreviated 100,000 year history of Atlantis. Next I will unlock the healing powers of channeling, which will prove this link is a legitimate source.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

As yourself this question:- Would they ever, it the knowledge proved all their history and information about our origins to be wrong as falsely assumed , that they would have to admit to not being as knowledgeable as they have postured themselves to be?

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Signals

OceanSpray

Signals
Nassim Haramein has been discussing these artifacts for over a year now -

As far as I can tell these artifacts have not been verified to be authentic by mainstream science FWIW....

so you think the mexican government would release information such as this, with their seal of approval, without authenticating the artifacts?
edit on 23-11-2013 by OceanSpray because: (no reason given)

Yes, of course they would. The Mexican Government is horribly corrupt. More so than America's, and that's pretty bad.

corruption aside and there seems to be plenty to go around, i don't think they would risk all the blow back from other govt.'s for a few tourists dollars. what you and i see above the table pales in comparison to what they discuss under the table.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ReVoLuTiOn76

I gave you a flag. Why doesn't this have more flags?

Why flag hoaxes?

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
This is without a doubt a hoax. Take a look at other Mayan artwork. Now compare it to these. The iconography and art style look nothing like those found in other Mayan pieces. Even the pieces that AA proponents point to as support of their theory conform with the Mayan style. So why not these? This is especially true when you take the medium into account. Find me one piece of Mayan clay art that uses the same technique as these "artifacts."

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Maybe they aren't Mayan at all...

Maybe they found them, and kept them, understanding their significance.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Interesting artifacts

but .. what about these

UFOs and Extraterrestrials in Art History
www.crystalinks.com...

Yugoslavia 15 or 16th century in a Church Scene of Christ Crucifixion

Ancient Astronaut ( Pre Columbia )

Sumar Deity Flying Craft .. Angels and is that a unicorn?

Myth and Legends around the World Could Be very Well have some Truth to these Legends and Myths When you look at their God s as an Alien Civilization type 3 instead of a Magical Supernatural Being
Time to Relook at the Legends and Myths of Norse Greek Roman Egyptian and The Hebrew/ Christian BIBLE

how GOD and Religion created?
modern experiment during WWII shows that how primitive people encounter advanced people and they create religion and god

Well in my opinion .. the Video Above is pretty much how it went ! Around the World ... With Ancient MAN Egypt Mexico Peru Bolivia Iran Iraq ( Sumeria ) China India South East Asia ... having this kinda Ancient Astronaut art work ....

Islanders that has Never Seen A Plane nor a White Man .. Seen these High Advanced Race People Landed
Contacted with them then Went Back in the Sky..

Pacific cults of World War II
en.wikipedia.org...

Post-war
en.wikipedia.org...-war

edit on 24-11-2013 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Signals
Maybe they aren't Mayan at all...

Maybe they found them, and kept them, understanding their significance.

Just maybe ?? Like this See this Site it Pretty interesting !!! The One World Civ Connection??

Then The Sumerians Came a Higher Civ Race Then the Natives of Bolivia ...

Artefacts found in Bolivia and South America suggest an ancient Sumerian connection
www.atlantisbolivia.org...

Atlantis Bolivia
www.atlantisbolivia.org...

The Fuente Magna of Pokotia Bolivia
www.faculty.ucr.edu...

The Fuente Magna bowl was found accidentally by a worker from the CHUA Hacienda, property of the Manjon family located near Lake Titicaca about 75-80 km from the city of La Paz, Bolivia (see Photo). The site where it was found had not been studied for artifacts previously. The Fuente Magna is beautifully engraved in earthen-brown both inside and out and bears zoological motifs and anthropomorphic characters within

Closer look of the Bowel Fuente Magna
www.faculty.ucr.edu...

Speaking of artifacts What about those Out of Place Artifacts !!

Out-of-place artifact
en.wikipedia.org...

Advance Humans.. Earthen Bound or from other Star system.. Landing around the World for Resources
and make Settlements to Teach mankind pretty much like we do today...

What Blows My Mind is Ruins Around the World that was built around 4,000 to 12,000 years ago.. that modern technology would have difficulty constructing or impossible to Duplicate...
My Favorite Site is Puma Punku.. is yet to be explained how it came to be and how it was made ...

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Ectoplasm8

There is no default approach to proving a theory. You can prove a theory, or you can disprove it. If one would like to claim "hoax" (disprove) then it's the their burden to provide materials proving so, otherwise it's speculation.

I agree with you though, it's very suspicious that no one has had access to these materials to do legitimate analysis, at least publicly. I also agree with you that the 3D perspective displayed is quite modern, although I wouldn't rule out the possibility that these ancient peoples were capable of making that style of art.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

phantomlord
reply to post by Ectoplasm8

There is no default approach to proving a theory. You can prove a theory, or you can disprove it. If one would like to claim "hoax" (disprove) then it's the their burden to provide materials proving so, otherwise it's speculation.

Logic and science fail.

The burden of proof is on the one making the extraordinary claim.

The ordinary is default. We have other Mayan clay art. It looks nothing like this so, naturally the logical person says, "these are probably fake, can you prove these are real?"

The ancient astronaut religion flies in the face of science so its followers and faithful try to turn that around and say, "prove to me they are a hoax."

They are a hoax by default until YOU can prove otherwise. It's basic Occam's Razor. Google it.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by JadeStar

Well here lies a huge divide between people because they're actually not hoax by default. We're innocent until proven guilty. And in fact, alot of the hoaxing is suppression of truth. So you'll find some gems in the hoax category.

In addition this comes from government files and sources, so...hmmm.

edit on 24-11-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Refer to Squidbillies and ancient cave drawings.
"The cave drawings clearly indicate space aliens crowning some sort of cephalopod!"
so, they must be true.
The Mexican government is not known for its corruption!
Finally, a government we can trust!
Lay down your doubts.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

OceanSpray

Signals
Nassim Haramein has been discussing these artifacts for over a year now -

As far as I can tell these artifacts have not been verified to be authentic by mainstream science FWIW....

so you think the mexican government would release information such as this, with their seal of approval, without authenticating the artifacts?
edit on 23-11-2013 by OceanSpray because: (no reason given)

I agree, why would a government shoot themselves in the foot with a hoax like this. Just because the "MSM" hasn't come out saying these are real, (and lets admitt, we all have a hard time believing the "MSM" anyways right?) doesn't mean they aren't. People should be careful judging things like this unless they are either a renowned expert in said field, or have direct ties to the government on this subject matter. No one can say for sure this is a hoax or fraud. Speculation and opinion are great, but that's as far as any of us can take this. Anyone who flat out believe this to be absolute, either fake or real, is just not using their head!

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

edit on 24-11-2013 by VandalX because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Unity_99
reply to post by JadeStar

Well here lies a huge divide between people because they're actually not hoax by default. We're innocent until proven guilty.

The standard of evidence in science is more stringent than the standard of evidence in criminal law.

The person proclaiming something extraordinary in science is the defendant, not the plaintiff.

It's basic logic.

If I say, "the sky is actually red, prove to me that it isn't" that's just nonsense and you'd do well to walk away from it.
edit on 24-11-2013 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
How many times should we go over this?

Documents are not a valid form of proof.

I'd be a lot more excited about this thread if it didn't start with the word "proved". It's a powerful word that shouldn't be used recklessly. Even if the US government declassifies contact with ET, it doesn't mean anything unless there were substantial evidence backing such claim.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
We all know Looters get all the good stuff!

I compared the art styles to some found int his video.

The video contains a few art styles from the region!

The art style is not out of the ordinary in my opinion.

Tazumal Calakmul mayan temples
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncI1hAdY3xM
www.youtube.com...

In the video I caught a Jade Amulet with 2 holes in it. Worn by a High Priest or Priestess.

If it is true about where they found these. In a hidden chamber. Then it would mean they were sacred and possible worn and used in ceremonies by Priests and Priestesses.

I would also like to bring to attention of the presence of the Olmec's.

The Olmec's brought an Ancient Asian art style with them. Maybe they were from Ancient Asians sailors and those Anchors found all over west coast of North and South America.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olmec
en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join