It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 Time Travelling Celebrities..PROOF

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Its undeniable, time travel exists.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

That was pretty cool how some really did have such a strong resemblance. I was wondering why this was in jokes and puns, but then I got it after seeing the Keith Richards one!!!

Fun post op

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
You know on Jimmy Kimmel last night he had his 'look-a-likes' on the show. The one dude really did look like he was at least jimmy's brother if not a twin. It's really weird how we have look-a-likes.

I have wondered if we genetically test people that look almost identical if we see genetic similarities in their DNA. Jimmy joked that he was part of a govt cloning program...hmmmm...does make you wonder

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

onehuman

That was pretty cool how some really did have such a strong resemblance. I was wondering why this was in jokes and puns, but then I got it after seeing the Keith Richards one!!!

Fun post op

Yes. The Keith Richards and ancient mummy really made me laugh.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Neopan100
Jimmy joked that he was part of a govt cloning program...hmmmm...does make you wonder

lol.
Stranger things have happened.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Really??

Come on.

Im open to the idea of time travel. But not this. I'm sorry.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

brace22
Really??

Come on.

Im open to the idea of time travel. But not this. I'm sorry.

OF COURSE NOT, ITS A JOKE

Did you miss what forum this was in?

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

So this is a joke, but if they were all time travelers, did modern celebs go back to the past to retire, go on vacation, etc; or did they get sent to the future to become famous or part of some govt. program? In theory of course.

Nicolas Cage and Jack Black look a likes were close, and so was Keith Richards hahaha

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

SixX18

So this is a joke, but if they were all time travelers, did modern celebs go back to the past to retire, go on vacation, etc; or did they get sent to the future to become famous or part of some govt. program? In theory of course.

Nicolas Cage and Jack Black look a likes were close, and so was Keith Richards hahaha

Maybe they are bloodsucking vampires, maybe they are clones, or maybe they are immortal? lol

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Yeah I go with the immortal theory myself. That Keith Richards one at the end gave me a good laugh.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

YES

HAHA Im so sorry!

top topics

join