It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ultimate Fighter ... what a joke no one makes weight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
The Ultimate Fighter what a stupid season. There's been like 2 or 3 fighters now who couldn't make weight. So they did the show anyway but with no fight, and then the opponent got a free pass to go the next round.

It's ridiculous. Like where do they find these morons to go on the show. They're not even real fighters. They're basically fighters who make good actors. That's it. They're not real fighters. Like what fighter makes The Ultimate Fighter and then can't even make weight.

I'm so disappointed with this season. It's so stupid. Like they got to find some real fighters for next season and or have some rules or coaches in the house watching to make sure they don't overeat and then spoil the show. Like think about it, the moron eats a few extra sandwiches and therefore spoils the whole show for millions of people watching. What a joke!

The Ultimate Fighter is a joke! I could beat anyone on here. Again they're not fighters they're just actors pretending to be fighters. It's ridiculous!

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

I agree. They are only there for 6 weeks and this is supposed to be the most important thing in their lives and they cant cut it. Heck basic training was 9 weeks!

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reality tv in any format is awfull

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I miss the UFC that made me fall in love with mma, the no weight, no holds bar fights of old.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

haven123
reality tv in any format is awfull

I see wisdom here!
Everybody should unplug their idiot box and just leave it alone.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

spartacus699

PMSL, thats proper funny.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   

terriblyvexed
I miss the UFC that made me fall in love with mma, the no weight, no holds bar fights of old.

that was the best of the UFC so basically we've seen the best it's gonna ever get. Now it's just attractive young actor types who can fight a bit for the ultimate fighter.

top topics

join