It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live: 188: JFK - 50th Anniversary Special

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   
+more as things happen across the world....

Join the ATS LIVE crew for a one-off special show looking at the Kennedy assasinaion on its 50th Anniversary

Tonight we carry on our competition where someone could win ad ATS Live laptop!!!

We go Live from

9 pm EST, 8 pm CST, 7 pm MST, 6 pm PST (North America)
2 am GMT (UK), 3 am CET (Europe)
6 am MSK (Russia)
1 pm AEST, 10 am AWST (Australia)

Tune in information

Anyone who wants to listen to ATS Live can do so in the following ways

Via The NEW ATS Radio Page (high and low bandwidth players, and stream links for most commercial players available) - this site adaptive and will work on your mobile and tablet device.

Shoucast High Bandwidth

Shoutcast Low Bandwidth

Via Tune In (both the site and the Iphone and Android Apps - search for ATS Radio

Tonights Topics

Hour 1/2 &3

Show Intro's...

We start with a different kind of Anniversary, but one that is oddly linked with JFK and then move on to...

JFK 50th Anniversary Special

www.abovetopsecret.com...

We are joined by

Professor Jerry Kroth Ph.D
Author of "Coup D’etat"

St. John Hunt
Author of "Bond of Secrecy"

Colin McLaren
Author of "JFK: The Smoking Gun"

Plus potential guest callers.

We'll be taking music breaks at the top of each hour.

CRSO

The ATS Live Competition - Win an ATS Live branded Laptop

Wind Down

Update On The coming week on ATS Radio

Outtro

How to call in to the show

UK Users can call into the show from landlines by ringing

0113 8150068

Calls will be charged at Local rates if you live in the Leeds area, or national rates from elsewhere
dependant on your call package

Calllers in the USA can call into the show from landlines by ringing

(954) 903-0748

Calls will be charged at Local rates if you live in the FT.Lauderdale area, or national rates from elsewhere dependant on your call package.

Please wait for us to ask for callers.

We can only take one call at a time and you'll be brought to air. Please be patient.

Be sure to join us in the ATS Chat Room as well during the show, and get your views heard.

Repeat Shows

Sunday at 9pm BST (Europe) on www.illustrial.net
Monday at 11pm EDT (North America) on Global Radio Alliance - www.kgraradio.com...
Monday at 8pm ADCT (Australia) on www.illustrial.net

Shows also appear as podcast feeds on;
ITunes
Spreaker

We are also now on IHeart Radio

ATS Live Radio - virtually everywhere
edit on 23/11/13 by neformore because: (no reason given)

edit on 23/11/13 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Sounds like a great topic tonight.
I have always considered this to be the day that America died.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

That is pretty much it in a nutshell.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I am really looking forward to hearing tonight's show, excellent job putting together such an esteemed panel!

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

bluemooone2

Sounds like a great topic tonight.
I have always considered this to be the day that America died.

It's not like America died of natural causes... It was murdered! 50 years ago, and there is no statute of limitations.

I will be tuned in.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
We are approx 10 mins out....

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I am getting very excited for tonight's show!!!

This should be an amazing deal tonight, three very diverse people with 3 very different points of view on possibly the most famous assassination in modern history.

I hope you guys and gals are all tuning in tonight for what could be a most epic show!!!

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Here we go!

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I am listening..

lol

My main things I wanted to add

why not run a contest were the prize is getting to set a format for one live show

as for the kennedy aspect

1) IMHO

the death of america was roswell

it made the hoopla of kennedy possible
The roswell thing was the first time a conspiracy really stuck in the american mindset

2)

I was looking for the castro interview

Castro made a great point
he said that if he had killed Kennedy or had anything to do with it the US would have ran him over

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
This was the other idea

Where's the evidence

Where’s the EVIDENCE for what you’re implying, you ask? Here’s a slow-motion clip of the Zapruder film for your perusal. (Just found one that's a closer-up view.) Please zero in on Jackie beginning at the point JFK grabs his throat and look for 5 CLUES:

The idea seems to be that Jackie offed him

Separate Thought
even though wikipedia is not counted.. I am including the link for those watching the show

Assassination of JFK

John Fitzgerald Kennedy, the 35th President of the United States, was assassinated at 12:30 p.m. Central Standard Time (18:30 UTC) on Friday, November 22, 1963, in Dealey Plaza, Dallas, Texas.[1][2] Kennedy was fatally shot by a sniper while traveling with his wife Jacqueline, Texas Governor John Connally, and Connally's wife Nellie, in a presidential motorcade. A ten-month investigation from November 1963 to September 1964 by the Warren Commission concluded that Kennedy was assassinated by Lee Harvey Oswald, acting alone, and that Jack Ruby also acted alone when he killed Oswald before he could stand trial.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Mr. McLarens initial presentation was fantastic!!!

Really looking forward to hear Jerry Kroths take on it now.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I was reading about Bobby Baker (who's still alive, living in Florida, and blabbing about the past) this week, and, yeah, it wouldn't surprise me if LBJ had something to do with it. That whole bunch were a whole lotta dishonest.

Sex in the Senate: Bobby Baker's salacious secret history of Capitol Hill

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Great show so far!

Excellent job.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Malcolm Wallace

Malcolm Everett Wallace (born 15 November 1921 in Mt. Pleasant, Titus County, Texas, United States, died 7 January 1971, Mt. Pleasant, Titus, Texas, United States, age 49) was an associate of Lyndon Johnson implicated in John F. Kennedy assassination conspiracy theories.

And

Mac wallace Finger print

In 1998, A. Nathan Darby executed an affadavit in which he confirmed a match between a latent fingerprint found on one of the cardboard boxes that comprised the TSBD "sniper's nest" and the inked print of Malcolm Wallace. Subsequently, Darby's match has been criticized by some people who have the requisite qualifications to critique his work, and by many who don't. A few observations on the debate that has surrounded the fingerprint issue follow, based on a wading through the mire of opinions over the years (with the significant caveat that I am certainly not professionally qualified in this field!!)

and

I thought I would add it since it was covered in the live show

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Awesome discussion ... great musical interlude.

Regards from Korea,
Snarl

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
So far, Mr Hunt's information has been very interesting.

Really looking forward to the second part of tonight when these great guests get to discuss this with each other.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

Thanks for tuning in all the way from Korea

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

LOL ... I owe it to Zazz ... and the rest of the people who do EXPERT research on the topic.

Please pass my thanks along to the guest speakers who won't see this note. The stuff they're bringing out in dialogue could spin out so many threads on ATS that my mind is spinning. Are you hearing the blatant violations of CIA charter?!? There's no wonder why folks aren't satisfied by 'the official story.'

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Good topic tonight.Always interesting to hear from St.John Hunt.LBJ and the Military/Industrial Complex were behind the murder.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Undercover Memoirs of an American Secret Agent

Amazon

American Spy Secret History Watergate

Startling revelations from the OSS, the CIA, and the Nixon White house
Think you know everything there is to know about the OSS, the Cold War, the CIA, and Watergate? Think again. In American Spy, one of the key figures in postwar international and political espionage tells all. Former OSS and CIA operative and White House staffer E. Howard Hunt takes you into the covert designs of Presidents Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, and Nixon:

His involvement in the CIA coup in Guatemala in 1954, the Bay of Pigs invasion, and more
His work with CIA officials such as Allen Dulles and Richard Helms
His friendship with William F. Buckley Jr., whom Hunt brought into the CIA

E. Howard Hunt

Everette Howard Hunt, Jr. (October 9, 1918 – January 23, 2007) was an American intelligence officer and writer. From 1949 to 1970, Hunt served as a CIA officer. Along with G. Gordon Liddy and others, Hunt was one of the Nixon White House "plumbers" — a secret team of operatives charged with fixing "leaks" (real or perceived causes of confidential Administration information being leaked to outside parties). Hunt and Liddy engineered the first Watergate burglary and other undercover operations for the Nixon Administration. In the ensuing Watergate Scandal, Hunt was convicted of burglary, conspiracy, and wiretapping, eventually serving 33 months in prison.

Photo of hunt

Lady mentioned

Babushka Lady

Babushka Lady is a nickname for an unknown woman present during the 1963 assassination of President John F. Kennedy who might have photographed the events that occurred in Dallas' Dealey Plaza at the time President John F. Kennedy was shot. Her nickname arose from the headscarf she wore similar to scarves worn by elderly Russian women (бабушка – babushka – means "grandmother" or "old woman" in Russian).
Babushka Lady was seen to be holding a camera by eyewitnesses and was also seen in film accounts of the assassination.[1][2] She was observed standing on the grass between Elm and Main streets and she can be seen in the Zapruder film as well as in the films of Orville Nix,[3] Marie Muchmore, and Mark Bell[4] (44 seconds and 49 seconds into the Bell film: even though the shooting had already taken place and most of her surrounding witnesses took cover, she can be seen still standing with the camera at her face). After the shooting, she crossed Elm Street and joined the crowd that went up the grassy knoll in search of a gunman. She is last seen in photographs walking east on Elm Street and neither she nor the film she may have taken have been positively identified.

Cracked magazine Six Famous people history Still does not know

People present at the assassination saw what happened -- some a little better than others. Among these, probably the best-known person never to be identified is the "babushka lady." While wearing said babushka, she is seen in the Zapruder film (the only recording of the assassination) standing directly across the street from the motorcade when the car was fired upon. Even more, she was taking pictures of it ... pointing her camera right at the grassy knoll.

Read more: www.cracked.com...

Now what was mentioned

From wiki post above this

Beverly Oliver[edit]
In 1970, a woman named Beverly Oliver came forward and claimed to be the Babushka Lady. She had worked in 1963 as a singer and dancer at the Colony Club, a strip club that competed with Jack Ruby's Carousel Club next door. In 1994, she released a memoir entitled Nightmare in Dallas which purports to chronicle the events of the day of Kennedy's assassination. Oliver said that after the assassination, she was contacted at work by two men who she thought were "either FBI or Secret Service agents". According to Oliver, the men told her that they wanted to develop her film and would return it to her within ten days, but they never returned the film.[6][7]

Critics have noted a number of inconsistencies with her story such as her alleged use of a model of camera that did not exist in 1963, and her claim to have positioned herself just behind Charles Brehm and his son despite Brehm's statement that he and his son had hurried to that position at the last moment.[citation needed][8] Also, the fact that the Babushka lady appears to be a stout, middle-aged woman, whereas Oliver was 17 at the time of the assassination, tends to cast doubts on Oliver's claims.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join