It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China boosting cyberwar ability.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Im a serious computer "geek", and im a guru in almost every aspect of computing.. Ive thought about this very idea deeply for the past 2 years,,,,well now its a reality...
www.taipeitimes.com... .

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   
And you don't think the US can do this very same thing, only better???

Believe me, we can.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   
hey, since you are good with computers, could you answere me a question about online poker? I started a thread on it, and am wondering if you could explain how the cards are generated by computers, and how it would be rigged?

Is online poker rigged?

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   
It is a little scary with China boosting cyber warefare programs and such but like American Mad Man said, we have programs and people of our own. Heck, China has probably sent some of their people to our technical schools.

Under U.S. Strategic Command in the Pentagon is a unit called Joint Task Force-Computer Network Operations. In the military, it's the JTF-CNO, or just the CNO. Under the CNO comes the CND (Computer Network Defense) and the CNA (Computer Network Attack). All are extremely secretive. You won't see the CNO, CND or CNA on CNN.

[edit on 17-11-2004 by andpau66]

[edit on 17-11-2004 by andpau66]

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   
andpau66 its good someone else knows of these secritive task forces. I think youll be intrested to know that they just added "global" to there title,its now the Joint Task Force�Global Network Operations (JTF-GNO),,www.disa.mil...
Lieutenant General Harry D. Raduege, Jr., USAF has been put in charge of the task force now,,,that also gave him the added responsibilities of Deputy Commander for Global Network Operations and Defense, United States Strategic Command (USSTRATCOM) . Youll have to read that link a bit, i wont give too much away, but they are now very powerful. And also USSPACECOM and USSTRATCOM merged, and JTF-CNO became a component command of the JFHQ-IO. Im going way over most heads I know,,but check out the link..I love google hacks if you know what i mean

Oh,,and American Mad Man,,sorry i cant help you out with the poker thing,,,i have such deep focus in other areas of computing that i never have time to game..

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 11:11 PM
link   
and some more on that
www.stratcom.mil...

new topics

top topics

join