It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is a war going on for your soul

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

BubbaJoe
I am agnostic, and while some say that is a cop out, I have no problem believing there is something greater than I in the universe. I have looked into many different world religions, and haven't found one yet that fits what is in my mind, there are some that are close.

What totally turned me off of Christianity, was talking to someone at a swinger's club, and they were talking about teaching their Sunday School class the next morning, yeppers, scratch that one off my list.

I believe in something greater too... only
ITS NOT AN ASSHOLE.

An asshole 'god' is a telling symptom of
religion gone bad.

It takes all kinds in this world, eh Joe?

KPB

It honestly does, but that one blew my mind. After being surrounded for a good part of my life by bible thumpers, that one blew me away.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Aloysius the Gaul

So thank you religion - for bringing us science. Can you please go away quietly now? Retire to the old folks home for superseded concepts??

Sadly I suspect not...

Lol. That's a nice one.
But Jesus did exactly that.
He preached personal relationship with The Father, which
has nothing to do with religion.
Praise The lord

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Fraudfinder

Yada... Yada ...Yada!.....Elvis Presley was the devil incarnate back in the 1950's for gods sake!....what with those evil shaking hips and all!

Get a grip man!

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Angelic Resurrection

But Jesus did exactly that.
He preached personal relationship with The Father, which
has nothing to do with religion.
Praise The lord

Yeah right - the father being a god, and that has nothing to do with religion.......

BTW hows your anti-gravity not going??

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

TheConstruKctionofLight
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Religion WAS good - for many centuries - it enabled people to cope with great unknowns, and provided comfort in lieu of knowledge.

No, organized religion gave hope and platitudes to the downtrodden,

Glad you agree....

the same downtrodden who were the victims of theft wars slavery by all their Rulers who coincidentally worked hand in hand with organized religion to maintain the status quo.

Many religions were not particularly exploitative at all - eg the Roman/Greek pantheons - at least right up to the bit where they started making Emperors gods - but even then it was pretty much all "for show"

And also - so what if it kept the status quo? Why is that always a bad thing?

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

That was the Best Laugh I had today!

Enjoyed the Tunes!

Peace!

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
So let me get this right.

You warn Us
Then Added
Some Links

To where the Evil was?

ROFLMAO

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Isn't Satan, meaning the adversary, Lucifer, the light bearer, and a fallen angel of God? That means that Satan is not a God. He's an angel of God. God controls both sides. While I think it's important to think about what we consume, and for those that have children; what your children consume, I don't think there is anything that isn't the creation of God and God alone. I recently saw this picture that made me think. Nicky Minaj, who is obviously representing a perverted form of media, doing the "as above so below" sign.

pic

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
The 2nd video.

Glow in the dark rave, aura pumping It's nice and different, yo # the the system

It seems they hate the system that humans have created that treats humans as it does.

God se Jesus, we come to party Pump your speakers, yo rock your body In God we trust, You can't f*ck with us We not taking kak, I'd like to say what's up

Might be disrespectful to some Christians on how they have come to earth to party (be happy and share happiness) and trust god and believe god is on their side so nobody can f*ck with them.

Where is the anti god thing you are upset about except maybe the foul language?

edit on 23-11-2013 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

introspectionist
Isn't Satan, meaning the adversary, Lucifer, the light bearer, and a fallen angel of God? That means that Satan is not a God. He's an angel of God. God controls both sides. While I think it's important to think about what we consume, and for those that have children; what your children consume, I don't think there is anything that isn't the creation of God and God alone. I recently saw this picture that made me think. Nicky Minaj, who is obviously representing a perverted form of media, doing the "as above so below" sign.

pic

The entire system of symbols is rigged to control people and
dehumanize them. Just because a false system is popular
doesn't mean it's true. People thought the world was flat
for hundreds of thousands of years and everyone in the
world was wrong. Good.. evil.. it's all part of the same
psychological operation designed to confuse humans
and give them something to fight over, and none of it,
not one word of it, is actually true in the way that people
think it is. By chasing around the symbols and trying to
make sense of it, you just tighten you finger in the
Chinese finger trap, until you can't escape.

KPB

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

What I mean is that exactly that all centralized hierarchical major religions usually work hand in hand with the state to keep Man from reaching true potential ie spiritually economically. by "status quo" I mean the exploitave system where from the moment you're born till you die you are farmed in a 9-5 existence earning a fiat dollar for the illusion of freedom, where inflation is a govt measure to pay its debt in tomorrows dollars, where what you put aside for retirement is diluted by double taxation, where the so called standard of living is predicated on cheap imports from low wage economies. Where wars are but illusions used to further economic goals, where the cannon fodder soldiers are not looked after after invading countries for the Corporate greed.
The status Quo being that dont worry go back to sleep your reward will come in a heaven/after life

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TheConstruKctionofLight

Yup. Nailed that socio-economic part of it.

KPB

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
You have the idea that things in your outer world such as governments, corporations, "other people" etc. can create by themselves. I think God created governments, corporations, "other people" etc. for me. That's why people who are deep down in the dimensions of the multiverse are in Nineteen Eighty-Four while those who are high up are in anarchy, the garden of Eden. But God has put signs all over the matrix so all we have to do is keep seeking. That's what I think we're doing right now. I think we should stop blaming the government, the corporations, the Zionists, aliens, satanists etc. and work on ourselves, our spiritual evolution. I think we'll get out of here. I don't think God wants us to burn in hell forever or to be eradicated, I think God wants us to learn and rise up the dimensions. I feel that my holy spirit has gotten stronger since I became aware of conspiracies, mind control, eugenics, the singularity and all these things. It's very unpleasant and most people blame others. I think we're doing the soilwork.
edit on 521130Sun, 24 Nov 2013 00:52:16 -0600201316pAmerica/Chicago2013-11-24T00:52:16-06:0030 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Fraudfinder

If you don't like the music, then just don't listen to it. Simple as that. You know, the same way that I don't listen to crummy Jesus-y music:

Besides, not all contemporary music is evil, like, oh, I dunno, Ben Cooper:

Or Brand New:

But nah, I completely understand if you'd rather stick to your Christian side-hug.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

blogs-images.forbes.com...

That Almighty dollar. Look, it's Lucifer. He's the light bearer and he sure is cranking up the blow torch under you right now. You are learning.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   

KellyPrettyBear
. By chasing around the symbols and trying to

KPB

Symbology is nothing but deception and
the way satan communicates.
If you subscribe to any sort of symbology, be it
colours, or pics/avatars or whatever, you are signing a pact with the
devil unwittingly

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Aloysius the Gaul

BTW hows your anti-gravity not going??

Going great guns actually

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

introspectionist

pic

The entire system of symbols is rigged to control people and
dehumanize them. Just because a false system is popular
doesn't mean it's true. People thought the world was flat
for hundreds of thousands of years and everyone in the
world was wrong. Good.. evil.. it's all part of the same
psychological operation designed to confuse humans
and give them something to fight over, and none of it,
not one word of it, is actually true in the way that people
think it is. By chasing around the symbols and trying to

KPB

Angelic Resurrection

KellyPrettyBear
. By chasing around the symbols and trying to

KPB

Symbology is nothing but deception and
the way satan communicates.
If you subscribe to any sort of symbology, be it
colours, or pics/avatars or whatever, you are signing a pact with the
devil unwittingly

What do you base this view on?

Couldn't it be that God creates the evil in our outer world and he embeds clues and signs in it so that we have a trail to follow when we seek the truth? Maybe this truth seeking is leading us closer to God, closer to enlightenment and liberation? Maybe the symbology is a manifestation of the holy spirit? I feel that I come closer to God by truth seeking, biting the apple so to speak. I feel that seeking truth is to be a Gnostic initiate. I think that's why exoteric religions a lot of times seem to not be very sensible. They exist only as a gateway for the seeker. The esoteric and the occult is something you initiate yourself into when you want to come closer to God. The person that settles and stops questioning is not moving closer to anything.

But I might be wrong. Are "truth seekers" satanic? If that is the case then I have a hard time understanding that. Because doesn't faith in anything require you to have learned about that which you have faith in somehow? That means you had an input of information into your mind at some stage. Where do you draw the line? When the information tells you to seek no further? How do you know that that information is the truth if you don't seek truth? It seems like a dead end to me, a halt in the spiritual evolution. When I listened to Greg Kaminsky on Red Ice Radio he said something like "Align yourself with those who seek the truth, not with those who claim to already have found it.". That seems to make a lot of sense to me.

@KellyPrettyBear
How do you know the Earth wasn't flat in the past? Did you live in the past? Maybe the creation changed?
edit on 341130Sun, 24 Nov 2013 03:34:24 -0600201324pAmerica/Chicago2013-11-24T03:34:24-06:0030 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by apydomis

Was your father a craftsman? I only ask because I think your mother may have married the founder of skill-craft, because you are the ultimate TOOL.
edit on 24-11-2013 by AprilFooseball because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join