It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Harry trek across Antarctica

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Just read the headline today and for some reason it rang serious alarm bells.. Anybody got any further info on what's in the area? Im on my phone now so will link article later.

Prince Harry trek across Antarctica

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
what else do you do when you have a billion dollars and you're bored to tears of being this guy...

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

He is doing it with injured troops and helping his charity.
He has fought for the UK and been put in harms way just like any soldier, he has my respect.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by vivid1975

Breaking alternative news?

Am i missing something?

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by vivid1975

a valid link

PS - why does this " set your alarm bell ringing " ?

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Another free loader out for some Jolly Japes.... give us a DNA test ginger.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   
By the way, I don't think they realize what they're getting themselves into. They could be killed. So say goodbye to your beloved Prn

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Something told me it was just a cover story and I have no reason why? I fully expect to be flayed for throwing it out there with no link and no evidence other than a hunch.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   
There has been a two part documentary following his trek.

Can't find first one so..

This is the 2nd time he has done this.
At least he is doing something, helping others when some of you can only slag him off, I have not read about any of you doing something to help eh?
edit on 23-11-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   

vivid1975
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Something told me it was just a cover story and I have no reason why? I fully expect to be flayed for throwing it out there with no link and no evidence other than a hunch.

Okay... in your opinion, what do you think it would cover?

I am not sure if prince Harry is worth a dig if he's just touring the Land Which Is After All Named After So Many Princes And Queens.

edit on 23-11-2013 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Why is he walking? I thought he got his helicopter pilots license in the RAF

Its rumored to run on the sweat, blood and tears of the British tax player

edit on 23-11-2013 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

They actually give us way more money than cost us.
A simple search tells you that.
You don't have to like them but they make us money that is the facts.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   

boymonkey74
reply to post by Biigs

I'm sure they would make us more money if they were all Hung, Drawn and quartered and it was on Pay per View..hell we could even keep some in a cage and charge £5 a go to poke them with a stick.

I'll have 10 sticks please.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   

boymonkey74
reply to post by Biigs

Yeah i know the numbers make up the difference, it wasnt always like that though. They are nothing more than a living attraction now and this really is a guess, their popularity is draining away.

I personally think we are past Royalty on the whole. They have no real power, apart from giving actors and stuff knighthoods.

Titles are soooo 1900s

Oh random trivia: I played cricket once with Prince Harry when he visited my school. Didnt get to talk to him much, he got bowled out for a duck and was NOT happy
No it wasnt me bowling, sadly.
edit on 23-11-2013 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

AGREED.

as odd as agreeing with you for a change might be. LOL.

I've never understood the haughty blindness about the cost/benefit analysis of the monarchy.

Are so many people there really THAT daft?

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Little girls like princesses - that really is about it.

Well princes do too, but you know, the kings of the past have sort of tainted that reputation being ruthless greedy rapists and such

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   

boymonkey74

At least he is doing something, helping others when some of you can only slag him off, I have not read about any of you doing something to help eh?

Not quite correct!
We pay out taxes, which goes (or it should) to pay for the care of injured military personnel. Any failings in the care of those injured, physically or mentally, is NOT my problem or one for the people of this country, but a failing and a problem for the government to sort out. Blatant propaganda and endless charities fundraising for the "Heroes" (what a sham and a rather sickly term) is just screwing more money from people so the government can discard them and make their care someone else's problem.

Likewiae, Old Harry can kiss my arse, he has done nothing for me or the people of this country. Flying around blasting away at people thousands of miles away, in a conflict in which we have no goals other than obediently doing what Washington told us to do, is neither serving this country or it's people.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
This is a perfect example of why the commonwealth doesn't need the monarchy anymore.

Yes they do good at times but this is not one of those times. And the only reason why Harry served in the military is because it's a family obligation. There is no way the brass would let him anywhere near a combat zone, and all the praise adorned on him for his service defers attention away from the real blokes who do the hard yards.

You can hold your hand on your heart and sing god save our queen, but when the eleventh hour comes will the queen save you?

If you haven't realized already, I'm not a fan of the royal family.

edit on 23-11-2013 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-11-2013 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Maybe he's on a quest to find the alleged nazi UFO base

King

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

swanne
Okay... in your opinion, what do you think it would cover?

Good god man, don't you know anything? It's a cover. That means you have to find out what it covers. If they had the covered thing out in the open, why it would just attract attention to it. So if they cover it up while everyone is looking, no one will be tricked into not knowing it was covered up in the first place. You have to not know what the thing it so that when the false flag happens, the cover up works perfectly by allowing everyone to go "Crikey, didn't see that one coming!" and the plan is flawlessly pulled off.

If you haven't worked that out yet, man.. what a sheeples...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join