It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to POST PICTURES in Your Posts - Read This, It Is VERY Easy!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Can it really be this simple? I really want to be able to post pictures, but learning something new on a computer SCARES ME.

( I can't do it.....)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
TEST!

edit on 6/30/2014 by GoOfYFoOt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   
These old instructions or what doesnt even work like this?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Would the mod here be able to show me how to do this in the latest ats site GUI the instructions for this original video do seem to much the current site gui buttons or link pop ups

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Great thread, I am sure it help many newcomers, you should make a video guide to..allot have problems with that.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: 74joff

The instructions are for 5/3, the latest version.

What browser and version are you using?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   
i can't see any pics and 1/2 the avatars show up when they want.

win 8 and chrome, just started having problems for a couple weeks now.

i know how to post vids and pics never were big for me.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: 74Templar
I am using Chrome & Firefox but when i click on the image tab for posting images in post all i get is an empty black graphic cant seen any of my uploaded images.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: 74joff

Ok, the way I do it is to click on the pic after it is uploaded. Below the pic should be a bunch of code that looks like;

[pic]1234.jpg[pic ] or something to that effect.

[ pic]at52c3c560.jpg[/pic] So just copy and paste this line into the text box, so it becomes this;

ETA: Ignore the arrow, the line you want to use is at the top.

edit on 18/7/2014 by 74Templar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Yeh well figured something out to get it working,but it wasnt what you or the video directions showed exactly i clicked on the image and cut & pasted img link in the usual url link tab not the actual img tab as that did not work at all still, any way all good thanks any way pal!

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Can someone puleeeeeeze tell me how I can view my pics or move them without the code thing popping up? I just want to view full size and move a few, but that blasted thing won't let me......help!!!!

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: StealthyKat

Do you mean inside the upload screen? If you want to view them just click on the pic, it gives a larger image along with all the code lines to add them to a page.

If you want to move them to different albums, there should be icons when you click the larger image to move them to.

I think it's conspiracy, fun and public, Just click on the icon and it should move it to the appropriate folder. Then to view the pics, just click on the different album icon at the top right of the page.

Hope this helps;

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Thank you for such I quick response...I really appreciate it!

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   

I feel so inept LOL... I just want to see all my pics like a photo album. How do you just see the large pic without the code screen coming up? I click on a pic...the large version does not come up... lost the pics on my computer and wanted to save them from here...that's why I was hoping to get the large pics. what could be wrong?

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   

I'm not sure what you mean exactly, but I don't think you can. Under 5/3, all your pics are stored under uploads, which you can get to by clicking on the little down facing arrow and selecting 'uploads' from the drop down menu.

I don't think you can see the enlarged photo without all the added code lines anymore though, it comes as part of the standard uploads.

The other option is upload them here from the page using the codes, and then saving them from this page in larger format.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Ok....thanks so much for the info!

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

How do I post videos....it used to be everything after the equal sign...right? But the vid I want to post has no equal sign.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:34 AM
link   

It still is everything after the v= sequence of numbers, just copy and paste that.

For example the video below is h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v= mk0luVUWtVQ. The last sequence is what you need.

In the reply box, at the far right is the youtube icon. Just click on it and it will pop up with a screen asking for additional info. Just click ok, then input the number on the second screen.

Just like this.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Thank you Templar!

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Test to see if these work

edit on 28-9-2014 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join