It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

December 16th, January 16th, ISON and 1260/1290 Days

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
internet goes, oh my godd what would people do, they vill be shocked esp when they realise they gotta rack their brains to find tings to do

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Related thread:

Mayan Calendar 13th Baktun on 12/26/2013
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by sighstars
started on Dec, 11 2013 @ 03:37 AM

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I give you all the clues, so you can understand whats going on in 16th of December - 6 of January.
Remember this video? But now you have to open your eyes and watch it a bit more carefully.
youtu.be...
In the video scene above, you see a little girl dressed in white, the apple roles in the floor and you can clearly see the ISON symbol " V " and the half moon...
Then you can see the birth of a hybrid (in laboratories) child, as their leader... Who appears as a grown man sleeping and destroying everything in his pass... At the same time, you see a little boy fed with media and evil, but this child is pure, is the true king.
-----------------------------------------
youtu.be...
In the video above, you can see children in AFRICA holding guns as a gift... We all know that in 16th of December all the "government rulers" will meet in Africa for the "Mandela funeral!! Also 16th of December is a celebration in Africa about peace and unite... 16th of December is also related with Sandy Hook date...
----------------------------------------
youtu.be...
In the video above, you see black tanks moving and a peace riot stops them. You also see a ying and yang symbol transforming into something else!!! This image is the following symbol!!
voortreker monument www.flickr.com...
It has a hole and the sun passes from that hole and reflects down into some special spots of the monument...
.....It is also known, that 16 of December ISON, Aphrodite's, Jupiter and Earth, will form a perfect CROSS symbol alignment. And what also happens on Monday? All leaders, have a meeting in this room... They may believe that whatever passes from that hole that day, may "enlight them"... pathetics. But anyway, search about Voortreker monument, it is interesting the least to be studied. You can also see it ihere... visitstothepark.wordpress.com...
-----------------------------------------
youtu.be...
And here you can see Indian samans celebrating... they celebrate the last moon.

At the end the true king pure child wakes up and taking his path. Also comets fall at the end... The destruction of church...etc

So basically, the antichrist, will appear the following month maybe... and we also may see a bankruptcy in USA. They have to start it some how... I would suggest to all people, be very positive, show some love to your loved ones, have positive feelings the following days, so you give them the opposite energy from what they actually need. Surely a new sacrifice is coming, but dont let your self, fall into it. Be happy... Dont feed them with fear, terror and submission feelings...

Never forget that number 7 is the number of true god (not their number). Its not a coincidence, when the dragonian controlled nasa satellite accidents are taking place, it gives you as a result, from hours, dates, seconds.. always the number 7. 16 of December is a gabling for them, 1+6 = 7.... So 16 of December, 16 hours, 16 minutes, 16 seconds.. is going to be a very nice opportunity for us, to give some love and happiness and the true need for a liberation from them. So use your feelings wise. Take youre families and loved ones and have a nice walk, picnic, have some nice day. Avoid news and media. 13 Also is a very powerful number, its universal, because there is no solar system with more than 13 planets on it. 13 is the maximum it can get. (2013) and thats why they hate it and they also created so many bad urban legends. They even avoid this number, in some cultures, totally.

If they celebrating or creating ideal grounds for "their" new beginning, lets make it ours...
edit on 13-12-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Come on it's 12/21

The missing year is here.

Where are all the end of the world people's or new world people's this is the closest I can come.

Good luck, still waiting for 01/16/2014

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I believe that something big will happen by January 16th 2014, so I think this thread deserves more attention.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I thought something was going to happen in the last three weeks of 2013? Pretty much down to the last three days now and still zip.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Any.. day... now. This is all unconfirmed, of course...

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   
We're now just 7 days away from January 16 2014.... I wonder what awe-inspiring and spectacular events would happen by then....

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   
And what are you going to say when NOTHING happens. As like a lot of predictions nothing will happen

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I think we might see a giant increase in sightings of meteors and fireballs from January 12 2014. It might reach peak level on the 17th.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join