It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look at Tepco's webcam right now

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Goedhardt

This appears to be well behind #4...maybe somewhere down around #1 or #2????

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Xenophobe
reply to post by RickinVa

It's an image of a contruction crane, oriented horizontally, off in the distance.

Second line.

Well done.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Xenophobe

that just happens to look like steam?

could be a crane for all I know.... it is interesting all the same
edit on 22-11-2013 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

still looking but it sure doesn't resemble a crane to me... if your talking about the counter balance, that will move whenthe crane does
edit on 22-11-2013 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Regarding the Pixelation:

Attention to Physical Protection Is Requested Concerning Fuel Removal
from Fukushima Daiichi NPS Unit 4 Spent Fuel Pool

We have been conducting the operation to remove fuel from the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station Unit 4 Spent Fuel Pool since November 18. Meanwhile, we have noticed that some news media released videos, taken from the air, of the on-premise transportation from the Unit 4 Reactor Building to the Common Pool Building conducted today (on November 21).

Some of those videos contain information (such as the transportation schedule, a route of the transportation, and activities of security guards) the disclosure of which conflicts with "Measures To Be Taken for Physical Protection of Specific Nuclear Fuel Material" stipulated in the Nuclear Reactor Regulation Law. The regulatory agency is also aware of this matter, and instructed us to request the media to act with attention to physical protection.

As we have already requested the media members on many occasions, in view of physical protection, please refrain from taking pictures and videos of the physical protection facilities such as the building entrances and exits, fences, sensors, and cameras as well as the cask transportation currently conducted.

* Physical protection (of nuclear materials): To protect nuclear materials and facilities against the theft or unauthorized diversion of nuclear materials and against the sabotage of nuclear facilities by individuals and groups.

Tepco

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Any idea's,, on what the crane is,, carrying?

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Cam showing fuel rod being lifted now.

edit on 22-11-2013 by sageturkey because: Added Pic

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Sorry, double post.
edit on 22-11-2013 by sageturkey because: DP

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sageturkey

Thanks for posting that.

Took an awful long time to load anything right now, finally got a pic for a few secs and now it seems to be stuck "buffering".

Makes sense if they're removing the fuel rods now as there are probably a lot of people hitting the feed...

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Riffrafter

You're welcome!
Yeah, you're probably right - Although, I still have live video. It took them FOREVER to offload that last one. They picked it up from the left, swung it over to the right and began lowering it. That's when I captured the shot. Then, they picked it up and swung it very quickly back to the left. The load was swinging back and forth quite a bit for awhile there, then they finally swung it back to the right and lowered it. Now the rigging is just hanging there empty...

edit on 22-11-2013 by sageturkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by sageturkey

No, this is not a Fuel Rod, they look different, they cant/ should and will
be not exposed to the open Environment!

It look like a piece of the Security Valve which must get renewed?

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Human0815

Thanks for that info, I was wondering that myself. I thought that they had to be constantly cooled, so I was thinking to myself 'That can't be a large enough container to surround it with enough water to keep it cool'...
Do you know of any links that would show how the process will happen?
Thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join