It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Newly Digitized Warren Report

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
i meant to post this earlier, but got to doing something else and just remembered it.
i also did a search and didn't find an thing posted about it.

i saw this last night on that angry woman madcows show last night, i don't watch her much, i stopped to see what kind of hate she's might be spewing.

anyway i heard her saying that there was a newly digitized Warren Report link on her page. so i went there and sure enough there was. here is the link. i was surprised that i found something that vile woman said useful.
The Newly Digitized Warren Report

and here is her link just in case that one doesn't work. xcoll all the way down under the videos
The Rachel Maddow Show

it's a pdf that will down load, i think it is the real thing it's 920 pages. i also thought that just portions had been released, and that the full report was sealed until 2029, then changed to be released in 2017.
so i started looking for sources for this and found the report at The U.S. National Archives and Records Administration web site.here is the link.
Report of the President's Commission on the Assassination of President Kennedy

from what i can tell the pdf appears to be a scanned copy, and the one at the archives was made for the web.

i was kinda hoping some one could tell me if this indeed the report, like i said i was under the impression that it was not going to come out in full due to the change in 2017.

edit on 22-11-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Thanks, hounddog! Gonna check it out!

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

your welcome.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Sigh...where have all the researchers gone, Howlie? I guess I'll just have to reminisce about the glory days when guys like us dug in, did the research to the best of our ability, and called liars out.

I hope when I get older, I don't sit around thinkin' about 'em...

...those Glory Days!

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

yea i kinda thought there would be more interested in seeing this.
well i did this my part by providing the links.

looks like a lot of reading to do.

and thanks for the good tune.

top topics

join