It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your opinions on the 2014 Charger

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Rikku

anyone have any more opinions on this car?

dont like it.

Well.. I like you. Your wigged cat anyway. He/she can ride in the car.. you? In the trunk. Its roomy.

Youre supposed to say its great and to buy it now.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

I want a charger myself, so maybe you can buy one for both of us?

Plus it's an awesome car.

Buy buy buy !

mmm. What color?

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
buying a car every few years would impact DEPRECIATION more than -------> ANYONE.

the charger is a dodge car. That is it, crappy sound deadening compared to a used Mercedes, Audi, BMW, etc.

and these days a Charger is a bigger LOOK AT ME car than those are, save the top end models at 150k.

A used quality German car will not lose NEAR the value of a dodge. And within 8 years, that dodge will be falling apart, like ALL dodges.. Cummins is the ONLY things keeping that pile of a company afloat.

I can't believe you are not test driving something more dependable, better and well... clearly better in every way.

Again, please drive a G37 Infiniti and a CTS-V.. let your husband drive and then you too decide.

and remember ......... A dodge car today depreciates like a 1987 Hyundai did when new.

you will have a 10k car in 3 years. if that.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Nice but I like the camaro better myself, it looks better, it gets 30 mpg and can costs up to 10k less.
edit on 23-11-2013 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Taking the hubby,kids and car seats on the test drive is brilliant. So many people do not test drive a vehicle to meet their actual needs.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Bah. Find a decent restored '60's Charger. Cost you just as much as a new one; you would get a classier car, easier to work on and wayyyyy cooler. IMO

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Get one in black, white, or a dark shade of blue. Install brush guards. Also see if you can get a spotlight. Perhaps get a little artistic and have some fun with reflective tape. (Perhaps spelling out "I am not the POLICE") Then have lots of fun trolling while driving in traffic. I remember seeing one place where somebody used to do this in an old Caprice or Crown Vic, but now it seems that Dodge is the highway patrol choice du jour. Why not have some fun with it?

Not saying it's a bad car, but you willhave a certain effect on traffic depending on where you drive. Particularly if paint color matches that used by local police.
edit on 15-6-2014 by pauljs75 because: missed a word in text wrap

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Sorry no help here, Never been in a Charger.

We did rent a Chrysler 300 on a trip to Green Bay and I just loved it!

Lots of room inside, large trunk, good mileage, great power, great brakes, super comfortable and handled like a dream.

I would buy one in a heartbeat if looking for a new car, that was a 2006 model.

They probably run a little more than a Charger but what a nice car. I am kinda hard to impress on most the newer vehicles but I loved that one....and I'm not even a Mopar guy.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   
OP did you end up getting the car? I thought I saw a post saying that you did. How are you liking it? Not my favorite thing on the road but I have weird tastes. Can certainly see the appeal though. Wanna race?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join