It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After 30 years it's time to find out who protected the infamous Paedophile Information Exchange

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Eidolon23

You are absolutely bang on, well said. But firstly may I say that I am genuinely sorry to hear what happened to you. You know as well as I do that you did not deserve it. It takes a lot of guts to reveal that about yourself, and I respect that. May I also share with you that I have been raped too. It leaves you with a legacy, no doubt about it.

I could not agree more that prevention is key. There is a danger of paedophilia being 'normalised' by this constant focus on the perpetrators, as if it were an illness they just couldn't help. Bollocks.
I now work as a psychotherapist with survivors of sexual abuse. Believe me, there are days when I genuinely think that it would solve a lot of problems if I just went out and disposed of the perpetrators myself! I'm joking, obviously.

Listening to children is key. Taking them seriously, so that when they talk about what their uncle, granny, sister, mother or whoever is doing we LISTEN. We don't dismiss it out of hand or talk about it in a hushed whisper. Children, in my experience do not lie about these crimes.

And so yes, until there is a suitable treatment, we do everything we can to stop abuse from happening.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   

beansidhe
reply to post by OneManArmy

I'm really doubtful about this. Your link said that the documents have already been destroyed, or 'misplaced' at best.
It's hideous, but I think the perpetrators may get away with it. Hopefully Theresa May can drum up enough of an outrage to get some answers.
Full credit to you, however. This is such an important issue in our society, and is allowed to flourish by the heady mixture of fear and shame. The more we all talk about this, and refuse to ignore it, the sooner it will be spotted and 'outted' by supporters of the victims.

This link may interest you, if you haven't already seen it. Sweetie

This was an avatar designed to trap online offenders and it seems to have been pretty effective. It's encouraging to know that a lot of work is being done to protect children.

S&F sir.

Thank you for your post and the link to sweetie. Yes I am aware of sweetie, and I think there should be thousands of them all running at the same time on every forum on the internet. I think software like that is one of the best ways to fight the online problem of child grooming without infringing on the freedoms that the internet currently provides.

Great post, the news about sweetie was very recent and for some reason it completely slipped my mind. Thank you for bringing it back to me.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Yes I only read about it this month, I think. I'm now wondering what the Children's Commissioner is doing about this. I know it's Tam Bailey in Scotland, not sure about England. I could find out for you though. It would be interesting to email him or her for his/her response. I'm guessing you're British, since the source is a UK newspaper?

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Eidolon23
As a survivor, I had frequent flashes of rage and a powerful need for vengeance. But after all these years, what I really want, is for the perpetrators to have the means to feel the pain that they've caused their victims. To be able to make the emotional connection between what they do and how it impacts the kids they do it to.

I very sorry to hear that. Maybe if we can come together as a community of victims and supporters of victims then we can become a force that simply wont go away until we get heard and the problem goes away.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Here's the link to the Children's Commissioner site in England. A good place to keep an eye on updated info, and also the opportunity to get in touch if this latest investigation fizzles out quietly...

Site

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

beansidhe

Yes I only read about it this month, I think. I'm now wondering what the Children's Commissioner is doing about this. I know it's Tam Bailey in Scotland, not sure about England. I could find out for you though. It would be interesting to email him or her for his/her response. I'm guessing you're British, since the source is a UK newspaper?

Yes I am british, I also have my fears about those that seem to head up these governmental panels.
I think the problem is institutional to the highest levels of society. But everything is worth a try at least, I suppose.
The use of sweetie as a tool against the sickness that is paedophilia could well be one of the greatest weapons against it.
Especially if used en masse.
The whole Jimmy Savile thing opened a huge can of worms that reaches into the highest of social circles. Thats what makes me wonder if the problem will ever actually go away, as some people ARE above the law.
I only see the prosecution of has been z list celebrities, when the story first broke it was implied that the scandal was much much larger, and we were promised "earth shattering" evidence. It has yet to see daylight.
But if we keep pushing, and keep the head of steam up, maybe we can force it into the cold hard light of day.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   

OneManArmy

beansidhe

But if we keep pushing, and keep the head of steam up, maybe we can force it into the cold hard light of day.

I agree. Turning a blind eye has only led to this problem getting worse. We are as responsible as any Government representative (or minister, as they like to be called) for our society. We are our society! It's highly likely that some in positions of power are offenders, but that should never be a reason not to expose them. We're all Jock Tamson's bairns, as we say.

edit on 24-11-2013 by beansidhe because: Quoted myself??

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   

DonVoigt
I see people all over many threads here on ATS talking about the NSA overstepping their bounds by spying on the internet but what if, just what if what they are doing is rounding up all of the degenerate people from around the world, rounding up all of the terrorists, all of the pedophiles, all of these knock em out criminals, all of the sickos that should not be within a CIVILization, personally I don't have a problem with what they are doing, if that is what they are doing. Yes I'm sure I'm going to get blasted here for saying that, but for those blasting me what is it that you have to hide. I am one of those people who could be tied to a polygraph machine and asked any question , and I would NOT BE ASHAMED to answer ANY QUESTION that I was asked, or put into other terms, I have nothing to hide. So I'm not worried about being exposed for who I am, as a matter of fact, I would be proud to put myself out there like that to prove my level of respectability. I would be honored to stand up and be counted. So if the NSA is doing all of this to round up the sickos that have no place in society anyway , I say round them up and get rid of the degenerate scrum within our society, if your not doing anything wrong then you have nothing to worry about.

Why round them up - once you know their dark secrets, you can blackmail them to do things they wouldn't normally do. Like the CEO who did a bit of insider trading, but refused to allow the NSA access to the telephone and internet records/data?

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

stormcell

DonVoigt
I see people all over many threads here on ATS talking about the NSA overstepping their bounds by spying on the internet but what if, just what if what they are doing is rounding up all of the degenerate people from around the world, rounding up all of the terrorists, all of the pedophiles, all of these knock em out criminals, all of the sickos that should not be within a CIVILization, personally I don't have a problem with what they are doing, if that is what they are doing. Yes I'm sure I'm going to get blasted here for saying that, but for those blasting me what is it that you have to hide. I am one of those people who could be tied to a polygraph machine and asked any question , and I would NOT BE ASHAMED to answer ANY QUESTION that I was asked, or put into other terms, I have nothing to hide. So I'm not worried about being exposed for who I am, as a matter of fact, I would be proud to put myself out there like that to prove my level of respectability. I would be honored to stand up and be counted. So if the NSA is doing all of this to round up the sickos that have no place in society anyway , I say round them up and get rid of the degenerate scrum within our society, if your not doing anything wrong then you have nothing to worry about.

Why round them up - once you know their dark secrets, you can blackmail them to do things they wouldn't normally do. Like the CEO who did a bit of insider trading, but refused to allow the NSA access to the telephone and internet records/data?

The fact is, it turns out that they are not rounding up the paedophiles or terrorists or criminals.
They rather seem to be compiling lists of civil rights activist, truthers, critics of government and other so called subversives. Even to go so far as labeling home schoolers, "anti vaxxers" and patriots, enemies of the state.
What we are told and what is true are 2 different things.

edit on 201311America/Chicago11am11amSun, 24 Nov 2013 08:39:49 -06001113 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

WOW, 4 years old, someone actually wants to have sex with a 4 year old. The real question here is , how can "someone " actually start up an organization like this and continue on with it ?

I am afraid you have done nothing more then expose the human animal and what we are capable of...it seems there are no limits to the atrocities humans will commit.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
How do you bring these monsters to justice? Those who have the tech to record everything (even video) are not rounding up them up. Why not? Are these monsters extremely careful, too integrated into TPTB? I'm not talking about the idiots that fall for an avatar, I'm talking about the high powered men who are members of organizations that promote this stuff.

I was associated with someone who was rumored to be one of them. He's a prominent figure in his line of business, very integrated into the community and philanthropy. I'm sure no one associated with him would want to admit he was a monster. I think that's why these men get away with it, it would be embarrassing and career devastating to everyone around them.

I met this man on occasion and a colleague thought we might be a good match. He asked around about him and found out the rumors that he is card carrying member of n a m b l a, into closet kink, and has had a long standing relationship with a man since that man's teens. That man is now an adult and they are still acquainted, not sure if just friends now or still lovers. One person told my colleague that he would not set up anyone he cared about with that man and that he puts on a good show with dating women and such. My contact with him remained business only, although he was quite flirty with me. My instincts told me there was something about him to be wary of but his charm and personality were quite seductive and I hoped the rumors were wrong.

When I knew him he would tell me about a so-called business professional group he was a member of, a group of prominent business men who would meet once a month and take turns giving presentations. They would take the batteries out of their cell phones to attend the meeting and lock the door. I thought that was weird but I wasn't going to say "ooh sounds like a creepy pedo thing". I'm sure he was testing the waters with me to see if I questioned what he was doing. He said they organize an annual trip to a different place every May, no wives or s.o.'s allowed, just the men. Last two trips were to Ireland and Napa Valley. I guess Thailand is too obvious.

The really creepy thing is that he started his own foundation to build a orphanage and school in a 3rd world country. The name of his foundation is almost so obvious it must be innocent, I hope but doubt. Sorry, not going to post anything that directly links who he is. Certain selected people already know who he is, so I'm hoping they are watching him already and will do something to stop him if he is up to no good.

Anyhow, we fell out of touch and I'm grateful to not have that kind of energy in my life.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by someoneinnyc

That's a really good point you raise. If it was me, I would contact the child and family unit of my local police and tell them my suspicions. I would say I'm probably wrong, and happy to be proved so, but not quite ok with what this man has said. And then I would walk away and sleep a bit easier.
Good luck x

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I think it's worthy to note that if this was going on then...it is most certainly still going on. It enrages me in a way I cannot describe to think of children being used like this. I think it's high time that this saw the light of day. I'm so very tired of these men of wealth and power preying on us in everyway....economically, socially, and physically. I hope for justice, however knowing how things work in our two tiered legal system...I won't hold my breath.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

deadcalm
I think it's worthy to note that if this was going on then...it is most certainly still going on. It enrages me in a way I cannot describe to think of children being used like this. I think it's high time that this saw the light of day. I'm so very tired of these men of wealth and power preying on us in everyway....economically, socially, and physically. I hope for justice, however knowing how things work in our two tiered legal system...I won't hold my breath.

This has been going on for a long time. And its still very much going on RIGHT NOW.
Unless enough people see the truth, are sickened by the truth and work together and mobilise to share the truth, then no amount of hope will change things. Only large scale outcry ever changes anything anymore.
If people dont know about something, then how can they ever be offended enough to DEMAND change.
Hope doesnt change anything, change requires mass organisation and meaningful action.
The questions we all have to ask ourselves is.."How angry does this actually make me?" and "What can I do to prevent it?"

edit on 201311America/Chicago11pm11pmSun, 24 Nov 2013 16:35:32 -06001113 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

OneManArmy

deadcalm

This has been going on for a long time. And its still very much going on RIGHT NOW.
Unless enough people see the truth, are sickened by the truth and work together and mobilise to share the truth, then no amount of hope will change things. Only large scale outcry ever changes anything anymore.
If people dont know about something, then how can they ever be offended enough to DEMAND change.
Hope doesnt change anything, change requires mass organisation and meaningful action.
The questions we all have to ask ourselves is.."How angry does this actually make me?" and "What can I do to prevent it?"

edit on 201311America/Chicago11pm11pmSun, 24 Nov 2013 16:35:32 -06001113 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

I know there`s lots of petitions out there.
As I`ve signed a few...as I`m sure some reading this thread have.
It`d do no harm going to the likes of Change.org and starting another petition to bring peoples attention to this issue.

Just a thought

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
when you fight that sick pack be prepared for how numerous they are i spent 3 months in jail protesting over the hollie greig case kept to last in court not a thing in the paper denied a retrial the usual .

you will notice that your life is not the same letters to gov do not get there etc you get knocked back for jobs .

in the end it was not my fight do not have kids do not want them and my botty is nice and tight i just fancied a fight for the sake of it .

a lover of lost causes ?? .

i hope someone who finds out they have terminal cancer goes on a kill fest with the Kiddy Fiddlers Club or kfc
yip looks like one big big club you only have to look at the company saville kept

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

geobro
when you fight that sick pack be prepared for how numerous they are i spent 3 months in jail protesting over the hollie greig case kept to last in court not a thing in the paper denied a retrial the usual .

you will notice that your life is not the same letters to gov do not get there etc you get knocked back for jobs .

in the end it was not my fight do not have kids do not want them and my botty is nice and tight i just fancied a fight for the sake of it .

a lover of lost causes ?? .

i hope someone who finds out they have terminal cancer goes on a kill fest with the Kiddy Fiddlers Club or kfc
yip looks like one big big club you only have to look at the company saville kept

Exactly.

Im not a lover of lost causes, I care to prevent the suffering of the most vulnerable people in society.
There is a sickness of apathy that pervades all modern society. These atrocities against children are allowed to continue by people that look away, or know and do nothing, out of fear of the "repercussions".
Fear is the reason the world is in the state its in. It is the single biggest emotion used against us by TPTB.
Sometimes you have to have faith in God to protect you when walking among monsters.
Otherwise nothing ever changes. There is no greater cause than an honourable cause.
Im a lover of honourable causes.

Im sorry things didnt go so well for you. First and foremost, we are free to choose our own battles and causes. And when to walk away.
edit on 201311America/Chicago11am11amMon, 25 Nov 2013 09:33:13 -06001113 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Elite paedophile cover up in Holland.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
www.theguardian.com...

See the lead singer/frontman for the Lost Prophets has pleaded guilty to child sex allegations, including 2 of attempted rape of a baby....a BABY?

WTF?

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

DonVoigt
I see people all over many threads here on ATS talking about the NSA overstepping their bounds by spying on the internet but what if, just what if what they are doing is rounding up all of the degenerate people from around the world, rounding up all of the terrorists, all of the pedophiles, all of these knock em out...

I'm going to have to disagree on you with this. First of all, polygraph tests are not very accurate, can be cheated, and it can show false positives. To date, there's nothing that can be used to suck the proof out of people's brains. The danger is no longer the children, but to the innocent that are wrongfully accused. Pedophilia is a serious crime, worse than rape mind you and anyone that goes to prison for this is not going to survive for very long. Even if there's just a 1% chance that the polygraph is wrong, that percentage is too high to wrongfully commit someone. I have nothing to hide either but the government has no right to barge on people's privacy for the simple reason of "think of the children". However those that are pedophiles and do damage the minds and bodies of children should get what they deserve.

It's acceptable in tribes around the world but we live in mostly developed nations where people are socially programmed to feel trauma by these experiences. I don't believe we should go all pitchfork and torches on pedophiles because that just makes the situation worse, but I do believe that those that do rape children (or adults) should get a baseball bat to their joints and then a swift kick in the balls with a pointy shoe. But once again, just because they are children does not mean that when they get raped it is any different than an adult getting raped. Rape is rape and the aftermath can be the same. So "think about the children" should be less about that and more about the act of rape than anything else.

But in the end, just remember that kids can lie and they can lie on behalf of their selfish parent/s that want quick money. I'm sure we can all remember the Michale Jackson cases and the false accusations that happened against Catholic priests after one boy was molested. There's a lot of "ifs" and if someone is accused of something, especially pedophilia, people should keep an open mind about "what if they are innocent?". This is why polygraph tests should never be used, in fact I think polygraph tests aren't legal for court but hope that it could lead to a confession? Anyways, I hope this all makes sense. I'm not trying to defend pedos but only try to avoid people grouping like a senseless mob and saying everyone that's accused is immediately guilty is all.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join