It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After 30 years it's time to find out who protected the infamous Paedophile Information Exchange

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

soficrow
reply to post by DonVoigt

...you also don't understand the concept of what it means to stand up and be counted.

Would you please post your real name, address and phone number? ...And prove that you are standing up to be counted.

Said the man with the fake screen name

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Brotherman
This is seriously some really effed up shizz
some people are seriously that far out there that I feel embarressed for them as well as slightly sick to my stomach!

Only slightly?

When I first stumbled into the reality of very powerful paedophiles it shocked me to my very core.
I couldnt believe it, and Im still struggling with it now.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

DonVoigt

soficrow
reply to post by DonVoigt

...you also don't understand the concept of what it means to stand up and be counted.

Would you please post your real name, address and phone number? ...And prove that you are standing up to be counted.

Said the man with the fake screen name

He/she wasnt waxing lyrical about letting everyone know their most intimate details, that was you.

Will you please stick to the topic at hand?
Im asking politely.
edit on 201311America/Chicago11pm11pmSat, 23 Nov 2013 14:27:13 -06001113 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

Not very many things effect me to feeling even slightly physically nauseated, My sister was molested as a kid so it also makes me kind of angry. I was once told though that if someone can learn to make you feel a certain way they control you, as much as I would like to do one thing or another, I like to remain in control. outside of the obvious scopes of right and wrong as a human being I tend to want to drop concepts of right and wrong and apply the 2 wrongs make a right, when it comes to people like this murder comes to mind, but if that was the case they win as I have lost all compassion and my mind. The saddest part is, is that we have to let our law enforcement officials deal with this instead of good ole exposing this person to the community in which is affected and let the people decide what to do, I guess in a way it is a form of a lynching mob as the people in the communities would more then likely act out of emotion versus their logical thinking ability. It really really really from the bottom of my heart a very grim and disgusting issue that even reading about makes me very negative. I hope that people affected by this get justice and learn to return as best they can into happy people.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Brotherman

Not very many things effect me to feeling even slightly physically nauseated, My sister was molested as a kid so it also makes me kind of angry. I was once told though that if someone can learn to make you feel a certain way they control you, as much as I would like to do one thing or another, I like to remain in control. outside of the obvious scopes of right and wrong as a human being I tend to want to drop concepts of right and wrong and apply the 2 wrongs make a right, when it comes to people like this murder comes to mind, but if that was the case they win as I have lost all compassion and my mind. The saddest part is, is that we have to let our law enforcement officials deal with this instead of good ole exposing this person to the community in which is affected and let the people decide what to do, I guess in a way it is a form of a lynching mob as the people in the communities would more then likely act out of emotion versus their logical thinking ability. It really really really from the bottom of my heart a very grim and disgusting issue that even reading about makes me very negative. I hope that people affected by this get justice and learn to return as best they can into happy people.

Thank you for your candid response. I respect the honesty and I feel what you are expressing.
The most important thing is to remain rational and not let our emotions cloud our judgements, because then we can so easily become the monsters we denounce. But I accept we are all human, including myself, Im not immune to emotional response.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I'm female, over 60, and grew up in a protected time and place. I seldom even heard about pedophilia before the last decade or so, and learned more from "Criminal Minds" and "Law & Order SVU" than I ever did from real life. Ursula LeGuin's Tehanu is a truly amazing story about pedophilia, violence and healing.

Given that pedophiles are using the Net to solidify and troll - how do we stop them without giving up our own freedoms?

edit on 23/11/13 by soficrow because: add dropped word

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

soficrow

I'm female, over 60, and grew up in a protected time and place. I seldom even heard about pedophilia before the last decade or so, and learned more from "Criminal Minds" and "Law & Order SVU" than I ever did from real life. Ursula LeGuin's Tehanu is a truly amazing story about pedophilia, violence and healing.

Given that pedophiles are using the Net to solidify and troll - how do we stop them without giving up our own freedoms?

edit on 23/11/13 by soficrow because: add dropped word

I think by actually punishing them properly. Instead of the pitiful sentences they get for their crimes, if they even get punished at all. We need to set the example for the victims that are too scared to speak out for fear of not being taken seriously(which is what they are often told by those abusing them).
Its a problem that pervades all levels of society, but while the law makers/enforcers are protecting many of them, then we are fighting a losing battle. We need to punish the lenient judges and paedophile apologists. Remove them from the system and we might start to see some real justice.
I know there will always be sexual deviants and we will never truly stamp it out, but we should at least try to get it right.
By really highlighting the problem and making it common knowledge, only then can we start to effect change.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

soficrow

Understanding the pathology comes first. It's a neurological disorder that appears to have some overlap with APD. The main overlap concerns an inability to feel empathy. This is why you will find pedophiles who are self-accepting and likely to act out justifying their urges by projecting them onto the child:

"Protective laws are only there to prevent children from having fun."
"Child-adult sexual relationships are natural."
"The child was being seductive."

And so on.

The most common ploy used in the attempt to normalize pedophilia is framing it as an inborn sexual preference. It's not. It's the result of an abnormally developed brain.

Here's a video that will catch you up to speed on that:

vimeo.com...

The second thing is to educate the public about how to keep their kids safe.

www.wcsap.org...

And thirdly, one must engage with the movement that seeks to normalize pedophilia by presenting the accounts of survivors, as well as the research that demonstrates the long-term damage suffered by victims.

www.pandys.org...

Fourthly, hope for a cure to be found.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Eidolon23

soficrow

Understanding the pathology comes first. It's a neurological disorder that appears to have some overlap with APD. The main overlap concerns an inability to feel empathy. This is why you will find pedophiles who are self-accepting and likely to act out justifying their urges by projecting them onto the child:

"Protective laws are only there to prevent children from having fun."
"Child-adult sexual relationships are natural."
"The child was being seductive."

And so on.

The most common ploy used in the attempt to normalize pedophilia is framing it as an inborn sexual preference. It's not. It's the result of an abnormally developed brain.

Here's a video that will catch you up to speed on that:

vimeo.com...

The second thing is to educate the public about how to keep their kids safe.

www.wcsap.org...

And thirdly, one must engage with the movement that seeks to normalize pedophilia by presenting the accounts of survivors, as well as the research that demonstrates the long-term damage suffered by victims.

www.pandys.org...

Fourthly, hope for a cure to be found.

Thank you for your informed, reasoned and rational post, thats what this debate really needs.
I agree.
edit on 201311America/Chicago11pm11pmSat, 23 Nov 2013 21:13:06 -06001113 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I would like to add this article to the debate, its on the subject of "Operation Ore" that a previous poster mentioned.
Its a long article but very worth reading.

It was the UK's biggest ever computer crime investigation. Thousands of people were accused of downloading images of child abuse - some were found to be innocent. The legacy is controversial. Ten years after the raids began, has Operation Ore really changed the UK?

Source BBC - Paedophile net: Did Operation Ore change British society?
edit on 201311America/Chicago11pm11pmSat, 23 Nov 2013 21:21:01 -06001113 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   

DonVoigt

What it's meant to prove is people like you who clearly have some shameful secret to hide. Otherwise you wouldn't be so desperate to protect your secrets , judging by your words you clearly don't understand the concept of what it means to stand up and be counted. People like you talk about God given right to privacy ,but when the day comes for you to stand before that God that secrecy that you so defend will not protect you because God sees all and knows all and at that time you will be judged along side those pedophiles right to privacy and secrets that you so desperately defend.

Brother we need to have talk. Jesus said" No one is good. Not one." To imply you have never, ever done anything bad is the same as saying Christ is a liar. You are acting Pompous toward the OP, when he is simply informing the readers of things that everyone should be aware of. As you said, God will be the judge of us all, so let us wait for the trial and have hope and faith in Christ, who is handling our case.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Lock up Rolf Harris and all like him for life.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Eidolon23

Fifthly: Save an animal and "enlist" pedophiles to replace them in labs?

Lil
edit on 11/24/2013 by Lilroanie because: changed rabbit or chimp to animal,

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
You only need to look at the people in the Saville enquiry to see that people with money, power and position are some of the most warped people out there and of course some of the most egotistical power crazed idiots are MP's, many of them believe they are beyond the arms of the law and have the right to do as they please.

We have also seen MP's directly involved in paedophilia, MP Cyril Smith was known to the police back in the 60's (think it was then) but lets just say he was 'protected' with the actual truth only coming out long after his death. And there in lies the rub, its great we want to find out who and how how high the protection went / goes but simply by the nature of the beast we have to contend with it will be almost impossible to get answers, these are VERY protected people.

The power here is tremendous, there's some things these greedy hypocrites let slip like expenses fraud because of their as said greedy and arrogance but there are things that Government will not let out.

We know it happens but its catching and proving it with a controlled media is the problem..
edit on 24-11-2013 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Lilroanie

Fifthly: Save an animal and "enlist" pedophiles to replace them in labs?

Lil
edit on 11/24/2013 by Lilroanie because: changed rabbit or chimp to animal,

I get that, believe me. But I don't think it helps anyone, not victims, not perps, to pretend pedophiles are subhuman, and deserving of cruelty.

As a survivor, I had frequent flashes of rage and a powerful need for vengeance. But after all these years, what I really want, is for the perpetrators to have the means to feel the pain that they've caused their victims. To be able to make the emotional connection between what they do and how it impacts the kids they do it to.

And for those who have those urges, but never act on them, never view images that document a child being abused, I want them to have a real option for treatment, as I am sure it is a living hell to control themselves.

That means we have to find the right method for growing new neural connections in highly specific ways, and that, in turn, probably means applying some of the very promising new stem-cell based treatments for other neurological disorders in combination with CBT.

But, until then, I'm not sure where that leaves us beyond taking preventative measures within our family units and spreading awareness about the condition and how offenders operate. I would also like to see more stringent penalties and follow-up for offenders, but they're usually impossible to deter (another overlap with APD is an inability to tie actions to consequences) and have an almost 100% recidivism rate.

Until there's a viable treatment, prevention is the best cure.

edit on 24-11-2013 by Eidolon23 because: .

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Speaking of prevention, and I realize I am treading on very brittle ground here, but.

Since "pedobrain" has a very distinctive MRI profile, it wouldn't hurt to screen for it in professions that require working with children.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Sadly, for one trumped up reason or another, I don't see amy of this information on possible cover-ups and Pedo's in high places ever getting into the public domain. Any official inquiry will be a complete whitewash, ineffective without the required files, which will NOT be released, such as with the Chilcot inquiry.

The problem we have is that the entire "Justice" system is politically controlled, and oversight provided by the old-boy network, with a vested interest in keeping their misdeeds, past and present, out of the limelight and public scrutiny. The police forces are staffed at the top with pilitical wannabe's and Masons, willing to do what is needed so they can retire at the top with a gong from the queen for services to the crown, and a nice little public funded pension plan.

The only way we are ever going to see any real bite or level playing field justice is to remove all political interference, and have the police forces uphold the law, at all levels of society and without restraint from the politicians or the crown. If a crime is reported, no matter who it involves or the likely consequences of disclosure, then it should be investigated fully no matter how unsavoury or wherever it leads. Then we'll see the bastards start to sweat!

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

It only takes a few cracks in the dam, and the whole thing will crumble. The last thing to do is to just shrug your shoulders and declare the situation hopeless.

Here is a very good example of what one brave person can do:

(Your) Children Are Not Safe

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
The UK politician Harriet Harman used to be connected to PIE, Google her name and PIE, you'll get many interesting links.
There was a huge thread on the D.I. forums about Savile, politicians and coverups.
There have also been some great threads on ATS, however because of the nature of the topic or perhaps because it's too depressing, the threads never go anywhere and usually just fizzle out.

I recommend going to other sites to fully explore this topic

Ignore the name attached to the site i'm linking, the info is fantastic and it's probably the best investigative thread online (2nd link)
If you're serious about this topic, then you need to check this out.

This is the forum for the topic.

www.davidicke.com...

This one is the biggest threads of it's kind on the internet, it has over 10 million views and 78,000 replies and contains some ground breaking info and some great minds working on it.

www.davidicke.com...

edit on 24-11-2013 by stargatetravels because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   

I'm really doubtful about this. Your link said that the documents have already been destroyed, or 'misplaced' at best.
It's hideous, but I think the perpetrators may get away with it. Hopefully Theresa May can drum up enough of an outrage to get some answers.
Full credit to you, however. This is such an important issue in our society, and is allowed to flourish by the heady mixture of fear and shame. The more we all talk about this, and refuse to ignore it, the sooner it will be spotted and 'outted' by supporters of the victims.

This link may interest you, if you haven't already seen it. Sweetie

This was an avatar designed to trap online offenders and it seems to have been pretty effective. It's encouraging to know that a lot of work is being done to protect children.

S&F sir.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join