It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF, Whats Happening

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Ok I just got onto BTS and on the main page I saw this;
Warning: file(www.sportztawk.com...): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found in /home/abovetopsecret/belowtopsecret/index.php on line 59

Warning: implode(): Bad arguments. in /home/abovetopsecret/belowtopsecret/index.php on line 59

Ok I'm trying not to panic, and this is probably an over reaction but the word implode isn't usually a good thing. Plus "bad arguements" just confuses me. So what does this mean?

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Damn! Hurry up and shut down your monitor before it implodes and sucks everthing inside with it.

Just an error. It could'nt open the file because it was called by the script too quick.
Happens alot with PHP

link   
Its fine, SO probaly just doing something or other.

Seems to have been fixed since its not there anymore.

link   

Originally posted by cyberdude78
Ok I just got onto BTS and on the main page I saw this;
Warning: file(www.sportztawk.com...): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found in /home/abovetopsecret/belowtopsecret/index.php on line 59

Warning: implode(): Bad arguments. in /home/abovetopsecret/belowtopsecret/index.php on line 59

Ok I'm trying not to panic, and this is probably an over reaction but the word implode isn't usually a good thing. Plus "bad arguements" just confuses me. So what does this mean?

The error messages tell you what the problem is

It appears to be a common problem..

www.google.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyberdude78

No need to panic.. as always here at ATS and BTS bad arguments always tend to implode.

Really I have no problems... Maybe you have the Arafat worms?

Honest I have no idea.... But it is interesting anyway.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I knew I was over reacting. I wonder why it mentioned bad arguements and imploding though. It doesn't sound like computer lingo to me. I'm paranoid. Well at least I can't see it anymore. Anybody know what implode and bad arguements means in computer lingo?

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   
The implode function deals with arrays. I guess there was something wrong with the data or code. It happens.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by UM_Gazz
Really I have no problems... Maybe you have the Arafat worms?

Is that what the autopsy report is saying he dies from.
I had them when I was a kid and the doctor said it was from eating too much sugar. My siblings hated me for it because the whole family had to take these huge horse pills. But we all lived.

What about Arafat

J/K

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Actually Um_Gazz would be refering to the new virus going around the net. Theres a big thing on ATSNN, heres the link; www.atsnn.com...

new topics

top topics

join