It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A powerful dream I had

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I'v never posted in this section as I've never experienced anything like this before, up until last night.

This is not a prediction, just a drean I had last night which I can not stop thinking about.

Its weird because I havent read anything about this man for a few months. Maybe something I read on the net before bed made me dream about him, hopefully you can help me find out what it ment or why the hell I can't stop thinking about it.

In the dream I could see darkness, everything was black, after what seemed like ages, Martin Luther King appeared sat on a chair in front of me, only a arms lengh away. Again, after what seemed like ages he said to me, with no facial expressions other than his mouth moving slightly "what have you done". And after another pause, he said "What are you going to do" ...After he said that it seemes like I was sat in the chair for ages, not even responding to what he said. . . And then I woke up.

I had to share this, I told a few mates at work but they just have banter about it. I found the dream very powerful and have been questioning allot of # today because of it.

Has anybody else had anything similar happe to then like this?

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
haha coolest dream ever

I have never had a dream like that, that I can remember. But I did feel once only that a dream had a message. The message was that I shouldn't care at all about attracting women, getting a girlfriend or wife, that it is pointless. And I have kind of decided to be a hermit. I hope the Apocalypse comes soon and I have a feeling that it might, that's part of the reason why I plan to be a hermit and not care about getting children, career, caring about pension in the far future and all this kind of earthly bullsh!t. (everything earthly is bullsh!t as far as I'm concerned)
edit on 501130Fri, 22 Nov 2013 14:50:35 -0600201335pAmerica/Chicago2013-11-22T14:50:35-06:0030 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

introspectionist
haha coolest dream ever

I have never had a dream like that, that I can remember. But I did feel once only that a dream had a message. The message was that I shouldn't care at all about attracting women, getting a girlfriend or wife, that it is pointless. And I have kind of decided to be a hermit. I hope the Apocalypse comes soon and I have a feeling that it might, that's part of the reason why I plan to be a hermit and not care about getting children, career, caring about pension in the far future and all this kind of earthly bullsh!t. (everything earthly is bullsh!t as far as I'm concerned)
edit on 501130Fri, 22 Nov 2013 14:50:35 -0600201335pAmerica/Chicago2013-11-22T14:50:35-06:0030 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

Did not have the same dream but I have received the same message to not take this place to serious. I might not be as social with others as a introvert half hermit as others but at least I am very sure of myself as a person and what my moral is. With others you have to sometimes conform and sometimes keep things that others are not ready for to understand and handle that you are ready for and can handle.

I am not sure that the Apocalypse will be what humans think it will be. But I have seen the signs that we live in very interesting times. For some that will be fun for some that will be the biggest curse they can imagine.
edit on 22-11-2013 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

new topics

join