It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK II : The Bush Connection. (Documentary)

page: 1

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Step by step, this movie proves that JFK's assassination was perpetrated by forces within our own government.

The author of this documentary takes it even a step further and shows how George Bush Senior is connected to the murder of JFK.

A thoroughly documented criminal indictment of George Herbert Walker Bush, establishing beyond a reasonable doubt, his guilt as a supervisor in the conspiracy to murder John Kennedy.
Relies exclusively on government documents and the publicly acknowledged statements and histories of the guilty parties.

JFK II reveals the truth about the JFK assassination on November 22, 1963.

Do you ever notice the resemblances with 9/11 and Jfk conspiracies? There is all arguments about the small particulars without ever going after who did it or qui bono, who benefits.
edit on 22-11-2013 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

ZAPATA OIL. G H Wbush.

Two Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) memoranda have been offered to show connections between the CIA and George H. W. Bush during his time at Zapata.

The first memo, written by FBI Special Agent Graham Kitchel on November 22, 1963, names Zapata Off-Shore regarding the John F. Kennedy assassination at 12:30 pm CST that day. It begins: "At 1:45 pm Mr. GEORGE H. W. BUSH, President of the Zapata Off-Shore Drilling Company, Houston, Texas, residence 5525 Briar, Houston, telephonically furnished the following information to writer. .. BUSH stated that he wanted to be kept confidential. .. was proceeding to Dallas, Texas, would remain in the Sheraton-Dallas Hotel."

en.wikipedia.org...

The documentary will show you how Bush Jr's Grandfather was a nazi financier and how Hoover was smeared as he uncovered this fact. The Union Banking Corporation (UBC) was a banking corporation run by Bush in the US whose assets were seized by the United States government during World War II under the Trading with the Enemy Act and Executive Order No. 9095. en.wikipedia.org...

This documenatry has so much information that I would not call it "another JFK conspiracy documentary". This documentary shows so many facts that are never mentioned by media and the like. It links Bush to JFK, Nazis, 911.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Warren Commission = 911 Commission

This guy was on Warren Commission, did you all know that??

The guy who flipped to Democrat mid-term after being elected Republican and stabbing his voters in the back!!

He had to do one more task for his dark lords before he left....

A carefully placed Chess piece.....planned a 100 moves in advance...

Crowd Explodes When Arlen Specter Urges That We "Do This Fast"
www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-Bpshk5nX0
www.youtube.com...

Hitler would have loved Odramacare!!

edit on 22-11-2013 by AbleEndangered because: additions

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
50 years ago today!

I've seen this and it offers some really compelling stuff. I don't want to believe its true, because if it is, there's truly a shadow government that rules over us all - and its a really, really nasty one. But, I'll say this: I sure can't disprove anything offered in this out of hand, and its certainly plausible.

You mention the similarities between the JFK assassination and 9/11...I wonder if there's a thread connecting a lot ... a LOT... of the less savory things that have occurred in US history. Bay of Pigs - JFK - Vietnam - MLK jr. - RFK - Watergate - Iran hostages - Iran/Contra - Desert Storm - WTC '93 - OK city bombing - Atlanta bombing - TWA 800 - Osama Bin Laden - USS Stark - 9/11 - Afghanistan - Iraq part II - Arab Spring - Syria .... I'm probably missing 100's of things too. Anyways, it may be finding what you want to see, but I think that you can go from point to point on that above list and find a path from one to the next if you look hard enough
edit on 22-11-2013 by BobM88 because: S&F for the OP for a great thread to think about

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

The force of a small projectile penetrates the target without moving it much.

The force of the bullet exiting the front of his head forced him back and he collapsed to the left.

There is no evidence on the Z film of any 'massive' exit wound on the back of his head.

Grassy knoll witness ducking because they heard shots over their head? Pure speculation presented in this 'documentary'. They are ducking because they heard gunshots, echoing from many directions.

There was a conspiracy to kill Kennedy, that conspiracy involved LHO.

Kennedy was killed by a communist.

Who do the elected Democrats today resemble more? Kennedy or his assassin?

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
You would think news like this coming out would make you happy and filled with hope.... maybe once it did. Nowdays you read, you listen, you find it interesting but not surprising.
And in the back of your head you already know that this changes nothing and will punish nobody. Certainly not mr Bush. And god knows hes got alot more blood on his hands than this...

Im sorry to be so negative OP, I want to thank you for your post, it was interesting.
But I really wonder if anybody really feels that any of this matters anymore other than for the purpose of education and entertainment that is.

Am I the only one feeling this way no matter how much is disclosed?

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWrightWing

US Army Brigadier General Russell Bowen wrote that there was a cover-up of Zapata's CIA connections:

Bush, in fact, did work directly with the anti-Castro Cuban groups in Miami before and after the Bay of Pigs invasion, using his company, Zapata Oil, as a corporate cover for his activities on behalf of the agency. Records at the University of Miami, where the operations were based for several years, show George Bush was present during this time.[19]

Another writer quotes four former U.S. intelligence officials saying that Bush was involved with the CIA prior to the Bay of Pigs:

Robert T. Crowley and William Corson of the CIA:

Bush was officially considered a CIA business asset, according to Crowley and Corson. "George's insecurities were clay to someone like Dulles", William Corson said. To recruit young George Bush, Robert Crowley explained, Dulles convinced him that "he could contribute to his country as well as get help from the CIA for his overseas business activities."[20] [Bush] was, according to Corson, "perfect at talent spotting and looking at potential recruits for the CIA. You have to remember, we had real fears of Soviet activity in Mexico in the 1950s. Bush was one of many businessmen that would be reimbursed for hiring someone the CIA was interested in, or simply carrying a message."[21]

John Sherwood of the CIA:

Bush was at first a tiny part of OPERATION MONGOOSE, the CIA's code name for their anti-Castro operations. According to the late John Sherwood, "Bush was like hundreds of other businessmen who provided the nuts-and-bolts assistance such operations require... What they mainly helped us with was to give us a place to park people that was discreet."[22]

An anonymous official connected to "Operation Mongoose":

George Bush would be given a list of names of Cuban oil workers we would want placed in jobs... The oil platforms he dealt in were perfect for training the Cubans in raids on their homeland.[22]
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Excellent post, OP! I always felt that Poppy Bush was heavily involved with this assassination, and this is partially why we continue to be fed the official line of bull concerning who did it and why. Two presidents from this family (neither of them worth a damn), and now they have another one they're grooming for the position. Jeb's son, who has the looks and charm that the previous two sorely lacked.

Of course they have to keep pushing the lie, 50 years later. Poppy's still alive and that family is firmly ensconced in politics now. The lie will continue long after many of us have passed away, unfortunately.

Thank God for the internet, and the ability of people to research and see videos like the one you posted. As long as we can see these things, and think for ourselves, the Official Lie will be just that in our minds.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Even at 4 years old I remember where I was when JFK was assassinated. Neither Nixon or Bush could keep their stories straight about where they were that day.

I was watching Casper the Friendly Ghost.
They were playing spook for real.

I've watched this before and it's worth watching again.
Russ Bakers' Family of Secrets book about Bush is an additional great resource.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
This is a great DOC by John Hanky.
I seen it years ago and will watch it again for it shows simple logic and refutes the notorious ignorance of the lying MSM. It demonstrates that this murder was the same modus operandi as 911: Lie, lie, and lie and hope for the ignorance and apathy of the vast majority of the American people.

Great documentary for this day of infamy in American history.
Hanky also has an excellent video on the murder of John Jr

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Thanks for this video.

I watched the first hour and felt as thought I couldn't put it away. So now I am off to watch the last bit and focus on my own opinions on the matter. It seems so far that the lies behind the entire ordeal are so carefully orchestrated, just like the action itself, that everyone involved knows only so much. But what worries me are the families involved. Because they have been in or around the same powerful people who are running this very country into the ground as we speak.

And anyone speaking against them seem to die.

I say, it's time to bring the fat to a boil and drop these true terrorists in.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

The people who cover up the conspiracy are the one who promote conspiracies. These conspiracies are meant to focus the attention to small things like bullet theories, angles, film fakery when the fact and who benefited is reveal in this documentary.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Willtell
This is a great DOC by John Hanky.
I seen it years ago and will watch it again for it shows simple logic and refutes the notorious ignorance of the lying MSM. It demonstrates that this murder was the same modus operandi as 911: Lie, lie, and lie and hope for the ignorance and apathy of the vast majority of the American people.

Great documentary for this day of infamy in American history.
Hanky also has an excellent video on the murder of John Jr

Great documentary as well and the real shocker is the the Bush family was involved again.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Shadow Herder
Great documentary as well and the real shocker is the the Bush family was involved again.

You have revealed the true enemy of the people!

Comrades! Fellow believers in our Glorious Universal System! I bring great news. After years of searching, we have finally found the one who committed the terrible crime of holding (and later shooting) a gun!

People's Documentary EXPOSES Bush as JFK Assassin!

Only now can the current truth really be told! (Due to just having invented it...)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
The question is WHY JFK was bumped off. I suspect it was because he was about to spill the beans and go for Disclosure as he was talking a great deal about the space race and "a new Camelot". He I think wanted to come clean and tell all. The CIA, TPTB and the Military Industrial Complex was having none of that and so he was gunned down as a result. No other president has dared do the same since. George Bush Snr certaintly had knowledge of ET contact in his capacity as ex CIA director. But he said nothing.

So I think you will find a Cosmic Watergate is the real reason JFK was bumped off.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Has any of the claims especially concerning Bush been debunked in the videos claims?

There hasnt been much discussion or arguments against. It is a video that is highly ignored from the debunkers.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

I would, personally, love to see it debunked. Who the hell wants to live in a country that has such dark forces manipulating it behind the scenes?

Unfortunately, I believe its true.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Shadow Herder

To those just now researching the assasination for the first time, please do everything in your power to watch the Nova episode detailing applied forensics to this case. The show does not delve into the "why" but it answers most of the tangible questions regarding the known facts of events that day.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Glad to see this old thread get bumped.
It deserves to be front page news everywhere in the country.
But we all know that won't happen.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Shadow Herder

And the number 22

top topics

join