Amazing..Crickets Audio Recording Slowed Down. Natures Majestic Choir

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

arosebyanyothername
Thanks Bootiful~I have the original tape and listened to it decades ago. It was one of my treasured beliefs but it's no sacred cows these days.

Hi Rose,

Yeah... I am actually quite sad to have taken a shot at debunking this. I'm not one of life's natural debunkers. I find myself WANTING to believe things like this and I normally let it go at: "wouldn't it be cool if this was true".

But I suppose REALLY wanting this particular thing to be true is what made me deeply question it in the first place. That's why I started to really doubt it. And then I found myself actually playing debunker. Which is sad.

arosebyanyothernameI also kept an article till it fell apart that someone slowed down the sounds of rats and they sounded like children playing on a playground. Tried to track that down a few years ago...maybe I can now as the rabbit hole deepens~

Hey, that's an interesting thought! I can almost imagine that that might be true! Many animals vocalise at frequencies too high for human ears to hear. Rats, if I am not mistaken, are mostly in that range with some of their "deeper" sounds being audible to us. So... what would happen if we lowered their vocalisations to be all within our hearing range? Cool thought! Perhaps it DOES even sound like children playing...

Perhaps I will even investigate this one myself.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

AthlonSavage
I dabble a bit myself making mp3 music and I can say this is completely possible to be crickets slowed down.

Okay. No problem. I said it can't, you say it can.

Now, I don't want to have a p***ing contest comparing my studio-fu with yours. So how about this: I produced an audio that you can download and listen to that demonstrates my position. Wanna show me yours?

I'm not being difficult, I'm just saying we all have opinions and that is totally cool. But if you want to weigh in a "professional opinion" then you need to back that up or else its just back to "I wish it was true".

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

thebtheb
Unfortunately, this might explain it - probably does.
CRICKET EXPLANATIO

...and we have an answer!

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
fake
ITS a track from robbie robertson ensemble

www.youtube.com...

EDIT: my bad, i posted this before looking at the very last post by BOOTIFUL w.the much better explanation.
edit on 26-11-2013 by Nanu13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Bootifool

Dude I wouldn't waste my time listening to your audio garbage. I have used wave editors to change frequency of sound to slow or speed it up, I know what I am saying is possible. If you want to find out exactly what sound editor has been used and what frequency adjustment has been made, why don't you contact the guy who has made the cricket recording and ask for the data, instead of proposing a very stupid way wasteful effort of comparing our views, which wont achieve a better or quicker answer than contact the person who made the recording. If you arnt willing to contact him then stop playing Mr high and mighty with Im a sound engineer garbage, its really boring the hell out of all of us.

oh and please don't reply to me again on Ats your posts I categorise as ego bores not worth my effort replying to.
edit on 27-11-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join