It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange happenings

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Believe_nothing
You know, this is really weird.

I generally catch every episode of PW and I too watched the Exorcism episode, and heard all the names of the demons spoken.

It just so happens that about every second morning since I have been woken out of my sleep either by a metallic scraping or the intense feeling of someone standing next to me.

edit on 24/11/2013 by Believe_nothing because: (no reason given)

Man!,…. I knew it was a bad idea to watch that episode!

Although I do watch that show all the time and other "ghost" shows). I sometimes worry that I'm bring too much attention to the subject, however, I don't pay it too much mind and I'm confident that because it's a TV show, we are somewhat protected (it's displaced being a TV show and therefore, not "real")

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   

VoiceInTheWilderness
reply to post by wrkn4livn

I don't know your background but I can tell you that these beings are extremely crafty and your only weapon against it is TRUTH. I recommend that you read the book of MARK (from the Bible). It's a quick book with demons showing up and one thing you'll notice is that they fear the "Son of God." Mark begins with this statement: "The beginning of the GOSPEL of Jesus Christ, the SON OF GOD."

The only way to overcome these beings is to have the word of God in you: "I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one." (1 John 2:14)

How are the young men strong? They are strong because the word of God abides in them and so they overcome the wicked one. Your fascination with the occult will attract them and they will play game with you. The whole purpose of their games is to turn you away from the Gospel. Before I came to the knowledge of the truth I was fascinated with things that are paranormal even though I get scared easily.

I usually start my prayer's to "Holy Mary, mother of Jesus, please hear my prayers…"

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

re-posted for readability

I've had strange things happen in my house but they are spread out, not happening repeatedly. Door knobs vibrating, loud bangs where they should not be happening, etc.
the other day, I watched "Paranormal Witness" about an exorcist. It was creepy.

During the show, the priest repeats the names of the 7-8 fallen angles, otherwise known as demons, and during that part, I turned the volume down as I didn't want the names spoken in my house.

Yesterday, I decided to go out today and take pictures so I hooked up the battery charger and placed in on my bedroom air filter which I leave running through the night. When I placed it on the fan, I made sure it was in the middle, kind of wedged between the fan and the wall so it wouldn't vibrate off.

This morning, at 3:12 AM, crash! The charger fell off the fan after being there for 6 hours. I looked at the charger before going to bed and it was still in the middle of the fan and had not moved. This morning, when I looked at the charger, it was a foot away from the fan, not right next to it where I would figure it would be if it had vibrated off.

Something similar happened last year when we were going through a rather stressful time in the house. I placed my iPhone in a pull out drawer (night stand) to charge during the night so it's down in the drawer. Crash! The next morning, the iPhone was near the foot of the bed, at the end of the length of the charging cord. Again, if it had fallen out, which I can't see how, one would think the phone should be right under the drawer but it wasn't. It was like the charging cord stopped the phone from traveling any farther. No, there were no calls, or texts to indicate the phone gap had vibrated into that position.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
it never even occured to me that watching a movie could draw unwanted attention. i watch lots of scary movies and shows like pw but never worried about demonic stuff, my opinion was that most cases were over exaggerated or misinterpreted or just straight out lies lol. i just posted about my past month of experiences a few minutes ago, named scratches and bruises. im not as skeptical anymore. ill follow ur example in the future and mute names and incantations.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Ryan of Paranormal State felt saying a certain entities name, attracted the entity.
He claims to have had an ongoing battle of wills with a demon who's name he's said, for years.
He's now fighting pancreatic cancer, and he attributes part of it to this war with the entity.
I have said lots of demon names in my life, and well I do have some bad luck, but who ddoesn't. I also don't ever give them power over me.
There have been numerous alleged instances of people having issues after seeing Hollywood movies about demons.
I think it's just the power of suggestion.
However, actual demonic footage, like an exorcism, especially ones with sound or the demon talking through the host, are a MASSIVELY bad bad bad idea in my opinion.
The films and audio of annalise michele being a prime example.
edit on 11/28/13 by PtolemyII because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

My lights in the bedroom turned on at 3:20AM last night. Now, I must admit, we are having problems with this dimmer. It's getting old and loose.
Went to bed and all was AOK until 3:20. Them the lights went on and then off then back on, then off. Enough to wake me up, make me get up, go over to the switch and turn if off. I went right back to bed and didn't give a thought (too sleepy).

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

You say you went over and turned the lights off. That must mean the switch was on. So the switch had been on for the whole time and the lights just then blinked on a couple times (at 3:20)? Sounds like a bad connection and a dangerous situation.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I probably shoudn't tell you this, in case you don't know it, but, there a reason why a lot of people call the 3am the hour of satan.

Be aware, i do not believe in satan nor i am catholic, but there is an explanation behind this "satan hour".

I believe 3am is the time when the dimensions/portals (whatever you want to call it) are mostly opened or more accesible than normal.

I believe the majority of strange ocurrences between 3am and 3.30am are all due to this, that's why a lot of people say 3m is the our of satan.

All my strange phenomena ocurring at my house was always ocurr in between 2 and 3am, I generally do not freak out, I love to find explanations for everything and I usually try and use my logical side.

If you want to avoid this kinds of events, either, drink a coffie before 2.30am (this will somehow function as a blocker) or go to sleep before that hour), it always worked for me

You can also try and stay away up until 2.30am and try to sleep then, I can guarantee you will have the most bizarre events happening that way

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   

wrkn4livn
Does anyone think that watching a show about exorcisms and the mentioning of the demons names could somehow bring unwanted attention?
Just wondering.

Personally, yes absolutely especially if you have voids within. I hear they like to fill in those areas and suck on your energy while altering your mood, likely to closer match there's.

Burn sage in every room of your house and than enmesh yourself in it also. Let them know they are not welcome and kindly find a place that is more suitable for all parties involved. Couldn't hurt.

Side note: Never ever ever ever EVER mess with forces you don't understand. It will NEVER end well.
edit on 7-1-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

That's a fine piece of advice. Respect the unknown should be the number 1 motto. It's fun to learn new things about this topics but always with a lot of respect and a firm conviction in yourself.

I would point out, when you feel scared it is enough reason to stop any research on the topic, because that's the signal you should stop, the scared mood will always attract troublesome spirits and bad influences.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: wrkn4livn

I firmly believe that words and names no less hold a lot of power. If there indeed are evil other worldly entities in your home, warring same-like entities names being spoken or anything good like parts of an exorcism and such that were started but never finished could upset what is there. If it is nothing that you can take care of, then seek a pastor or clergy to rid your house. Ultimately living with demons running unchecked is not safe.

(post by Atorias removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: wrkn4livn
Does anyone think that watching a show about exorcisms and the mentioning of the demons names could somehow bring unwanted attention?
Just wondering.

It awakened something in you or in the house.

I have extensive experience with this, I'll give you an advice that may seem unorthodox but please take it seriously because it wsearchs!

- Clean and disinfect your whole house, throw away the garbage, spoiled foods, also clean the trash bin thoroughly, eliminate all smells, including from the carpet, sink, floor, counter, etc. Why? Because negative entities can find refuge among harmful organisms, waiting for a time of your weakness such as when you are sleeping.

- Avoid eating all kinds of meat (including eggs) for one week. However, you may eat dairy products. Also avoid intoxicating drugs/alcohol. This is to reduce/eliminate toxins/harmful bacteria in your body which could serve as a "foothold" for these negative entities. Clean your nails, eliminate foot, body odor, bad breath, etc. Shave your facial hair, get a haircut, look neat and professional.

- Keep your house in order, fix all broken stuff.

- Sleep with the lights on + soft jazz music playing (sax, bass, piano) - do not turn off the music until you are about to leave the house the next morning. Turn the music back on when you return - this is to force a positive energy in your body and in your house. A replay of a live jazz concert is even better due to the ambient audience noise and makes it appear you have other people in the house enjoying a nice jazz concert, negative energies hate it. The music will also dampen the induced effect should a paranormal occurrence still takes place.

Wholesome music + light is your shield in times of your weakness like when asleep.

You also mentioned something stressful event in house, I'm certain it helped produce paranormal activity. Again, this is where soft jazz music should help.... But if you want better solution, you should try to eliminate the source of stress or figure out how to cope with it positively.

If you want to quickly banish a paranormal activity, without getting through all my suggestions, turn on all the lights in the house and play a live jazz concert. But note, this effect is only temporary. Consider my whole suggestion if you want permanent.

If paranormal activity still persists, focus on the jazz music and ignore it, after some time, it will eventually cease. Religious icons and the presence of a thebook doesn't really help.

Hope this helps!
edit on 13-9-2015 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Believe_nothing

Jesus. God help you and all of us to cast them out of our lives... God bless you, keep you safe and strong.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   

edit on 19-9-2015 by thepowerisinyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020

Well, a religious icon on the wall it might not help much, but in your arms!!!!
)) it would be the best thing to slap it with!!! Seriously, it would be like an armour, like wearing the rosary, it can't harm you, or putting the bible at your chest, I dare it, can it take it away?! No sir! Hahahaha, I do like to mock their shaking but at the name and word of Jesus our only Lord. God be with you all.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join