It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange happenings

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
So, I consider my self somewhat "sensitive". I can walk into a house and feel if it's comfortable. I often know who's on the phone before I pick it up (house phone with no caller ID).

I've had strange things happen in my house but they are spread out, not happening repaetablly. Door knobs vibrating, loud bangs where they should not be happening, etc.
the other day, I watched "Paranormal Whitness" about an exorcist. It was creepy.
During the show, the priest repeats the names of the 7-8 fallen angles, otherwise known as demons, and during that part, I turned the volume down as I didn't want the names spoken in my house.
Yesterday, I decided to go out today and take pictures so I hooked up the battery charger and placed in on my bedroom air filter which I leave running through the night. When I placed it on the fan, I made sure it was in the middle, kind of wedged between the fan and the wall so it wouldn't vibrate off. This morning, at 3:12 AM, crash! The charger fell off the fan after being there for 6 hours. I looked at the charger before going to bed and it was still in the middle of the fan and had not moved. This morning, when I looked at the charger, it was a foot away from the fan, not right next to it where I would figure it would be if it had vibrated off. Something similar happened last year when we were going through a rather stressful time in the house. I placed my iPhone in a pull out drawer (night stand) to charge during the night so it's down in the drawer. Crash! The next morning, the iPhone was near the foot of the bed, at the end of the length of the charging cord. Again, if it had fallen out, which I can't see how, one would think the phone should be right under the drawer but it wasn't. It was like the charging cord stopped the phone from traveling any farther. No, there were no calls, or texts to indicate the phone gap had vibrated into that position.
Does anyone think that watching a show about exorcisms and the mentioning of the demons names could somehow bring unwanted attention?
Just wondering.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   

wrkn4livn
Does anyone think that watching a show about exorcisms and the mentioning of the demons names could somehow bring unwanted attention?
Just wondering.

They say that when you look into the abyss, the abyss also looks into you, so... I would say yes.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by wrkn4livn

Yes, i do think it's possible that it could warrant "unwanted" attention. Obviously i can't prove it, but I beleive your emotional state will influence that situation more than anything, and in a state of nervousness (which i suppose is closer to the emotional state you were feeling at that time) that type of emotional wavelength may not only draw attention towards you, but could also incite aggrivation in another form of energy. Just a thought and my opinion.

****Remember, this is not necessarily fact but just my opinion****

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Yes, things that you may not even be aware you have done can cause these kinds of things to start. But I thought you said you lowered the sound so that the names were not spoken in your house. No matter either way, just investing your awareness in it is enough.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
So interesting that you posted this! I had DVR'd this episode, and watched it yesterday. I too had to lower the volume when they started saying the demons' names. And when I went to bed last night, I just couldn't shake the 'heebie jeebie' feeling. As a bit of an empath, I will say that my house felt especially "stuffy" last night! Nothing strange or unusual happened, except my daughter kept having nightmares and running to my room. She rarely has them at all, let alone at least 4 in one night. Of course, that could just be a coincidence. Or not....

I definitely avoid saying the names, and last night when telling my husband what I had watched, I struggled to even say the word "demon". I felt like I needed to keep a low profile because I had already drawn too much attention!

Silly I suppose, but I think that we can subconsciously draw things to us, be it good or bad luck, or strange experiences.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by MojaveBurning

Best not to immerse yourself in this kind of stuff. I used to eat it up. I watched all the movies, did up Halloween big time, and was making masks from around 1980 through the mid '80s at least. You know, Hollywood type masks, I was into it big time. I don't touch that stuff any more. I've been through too much.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Before ascribing paranormal causes....

Do you have a cat, children, pets, joking roommates, etc.?

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I couldn`t read this without smirking. I also turn the volume down when demons names are mentioned or people start to incant demonic literature just so as not to invite any unwanted attention. Theres a certain crucifix scene in the Exorcist i have never watched for fear of inviting the unwanted lol.

I thought it was just me being a bit of a paranoid nut.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Did you have the closed captions turned on and if so, read the name(s) in your mind/inner voice? Dependent your beliefs, having the name of such thing 'on your lips' can be as bad as hearing it aloud and can aid in dealing with this issue. The theological source of the name or being is usually where the most effective means can be found as well.

Stick with it and there will be resolution.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
It is said that Jesus died on the cross between 1500 to 1600 hours ( between 3 pm and 4 pm) and since the demons and Satan mock him their play time is between 0300 and 0400 hours (3 am to 4 am).

I would not worry too much about what happened but being sensitive does attract negative spirits. It is a calling card to them. I would recommend you work on this issue by working on your faith in Jesus.

Ever read the book of Enoch? Numerous names of fallen angels and demons inside this book. Same with the bible. Many people think saying the name out loud is the only way to call them. WRONG. Ever watch a movie and hear Satan's name stated? Do you fear this as well? Most don't.

Ever see someone silently pray in church or at a restaurant or park etc....? Their prayers get answered and no one heard a peep. So saying the names of demons in an audible tone or reading their names - same thing BUT have no fear
for when they see your faith is strong along with no fear - they sense this and will leave you alone. Do not fear these entities because when you do your body gives off a hormone that gets these guys high (like on drugs)

Start worrying when you hear someone knocking on your door and no one is there, or your window, or you hear footsteps but don't see anyone, when lying in bed and it is pitch black and you see the outline of human heads looking back at you or your bed moves or you feel something had just sat down on your bed. If you experience these things, I would start worrying. A manifestation is soon to take place and if you don't do something about it....it will get worse until someone gets hurt.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

First thing is to take the advice and look to Jesus, he has fought that battle for you already. I will tell you that you are right to be concerned. You should not play around with it at all. The evil one is prince of the air and he was the most beautiful angel. He reigns supreme on this earth with the only refuge in Jesus. Jesus will return soon to defeat him once and for all but until then keep you and your family safe.

Evil is all around us, best not to put out welcome sign, know what I mean lol.

The Bot

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Fraudfinder

Wow, you are dead on. When things started happening to me in my childhood home it was always 3:15am when I'd be awoken by a presence or footsteps or someone sitting on the bed. So many different things happened and it did ramp up until I was attacked and left scarred mentally/emotionally/spiritually, I still don't know exactly, but it was almost 40 years ago and still the defining moment of my life.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I worry about watching Paranormal stuff on the TV or You tube video's of investigations. Years ago l was watching an episode of Most Haunted (of all programmes
) the side lights were on, and a clear ORB travelled from the wall, by the TV. moved slowly across the room and left through the wall opposite.

I have seen whispy smoke moving along, movement out of the corner of my eye. last week got 3 burning scratches on my side. All seemed to coincide with an increase in watching Paranormal programmes.

And it's not confined to my apartment, l have heard bangs coming from the flat above me, when l know there is nobody there, and from next door just beyond the party wall.

Now all of this could be just an inflated imagination from watching those types of programmes, but who knows, if you have someone on TV shouting is there anyone there, you never know who is going to answer.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
You know, this is really weird.

I generally catch every episode of PW and I too watched the Exorcism episode, and heard all the names of the demons spoken.

It just so happens that about every second morning since I have been woken out of my sleep either by a metallic scraping or the intense feeling of someone standing next to me.

edit on 24/11/2013 by Believe_nothing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Hi, para fans.

I also like to watch paranormal shows.
Some of them on "The learning channel".

I would say: Don't forget the "placebo effect" these shows can have or do,
and the placebo effect our own minds can have/do. . .

Blue skies.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I don't know your background but I can tell you that these beings are extremely crafty and your only weapon against it is TRUTH. I recommend that you read the book of MARK (from the Bible). It's a quick book with demons showing up and one thing you'll notice is that they fear the "Son of God." Mark begins with this statement: "The beginning of the GOSPEL of Jesus Christ, the SON OF GOD."

The only way to overcome these beings is to have the word of God in you: "I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one." (1 John 2:14)

How are the young men strong? They are strong because the word of God abides in them and so they overcome the wicked one. Your fascination with the occult will attract them and they will play game with you. The whole purpose of their games is to turn you away from the Gospel. Before I came to the knowledge of the truth I was fascinated with things that are paranormal even though I get scared easily.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MojaveBurning

I think it's important to recognize, or at least understand that evil exists but more so, it's important to understand and know that the power and light and good will always defeat the bad. Denying the presence of evil denies the presents of good and the power good has to alway defeat evil.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

olaru12
Before ascribing paranormal causes....

Do you have a cat, children, pets, joking roommates, etc.?

Non to all but, that said, even though it was kind of wedged in, it WAS real close to a fan and that lone could have blown it off (I just think it would have blown off earlier and not have waited 6 hours). It could have landed just right to have bounced the entire length of the cord. There IS a reasonable alternative explanation but I guess its a matter of adding up the other events over the years. Again, I agree to some of the respondents. Usually the simplest answer is the best. Natural vibrations (Good Vibrations) could have happened, causing the charger to be available later in the night to be blown off the unit. Doesn't take much of a change in the physical nature of items to allow other elements to effect them.
By the way, I put the charger back in the same spot and it hasn't moved. Oh well. I still say my prayers every night for my parents, my wife's parents, all our children, their children (both sides of the family), protection for all the people who ever lived in this house, the people living in the house now (us), and all the people who will live in the house in the future. I usually feel the good looking over us.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Redboxin
Did you have the closed captions turned on and if so, read the name(s) in your mind/inner voice? Dependent your beliefs, having the name of such thing 'on your lips' can be as bad as hearing it aloud and can aid in dealing with this issue. The theological source of the name or being is usually where the most effective means can be found as well.

Stick with it and there will be resolution.

Nope! I agree. I don't want to read them or even try to pronounce them

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

heartache
I worry about watching Paranormal stuff on the TV or You tube video's of investigations. Years ago l was watching an episode of Most Haunted (of all programmes
) the side lights were on, and a clear ORB travelled from the wall, by the TV. moved slowly across the room and left through the wall opposite.

I have seen whispy smoke moving along, movement out of the corner of my eye. last week got 3 burning scratches on my side. All seemed to coincide with an increase in watching Paranormal programmes.

And it's not confined to my apartment, l have heard bangs coming from the flat above me, when l know there is nobody there, and from next door just beyond the party wall.

Now all of this could be just an inflated imagination from watching those types of programmes, but who knows, if you have someone on TV shouting is there anyone there, you never know who is going to answer.

You must be very sensitive and have physic abilities. I, thankfully, have never been confronted like that. Well, I take that back. It actually happened many years ago when I was doubting GOD and evil. I was spiritually attacked by a super black blob in the corner of a dark room (pitch black room but I could still see the black blob). It was several years later while still being confronted, that an american indian friend helped me out. He burned tobacco, prayed to the Great White Bird asking for forgiveness on my part for ever denying evil and asking for evil to understand know that I acknowledge it, but also, that I now understood that the power of good is stronger and will alway defeat evil. I've not been confronted since. Still get the occasional door knob rattle, doors closing when they shouldn't, but they are rare and far between. I think it's just letting me know it's still there (Why I pray for protection EVERY night). I've had stretches in my live that I will wake up at 3:12 AM for 3-4 nights in a row. Then it will go away for months. Then start up again. I can deal with that kind if stuff but thankfully, it's not all the other stuff.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join