It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A re-examination of the Art Bell Area 51 phone call.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I'am a audio engineer and work a lot with
voices. And when people act i can always spot
it in the sound. I hear differences in tones, vibrations.
When someone speaks what he believes i can hear it.

I will go after my ears on this.
There is no other evidence at reach.
And my gut is telling me the caller is true to his words.
No Hollywood actor could even come close to catch my
ears like he did. True vibrations in his voice.

My music youtube channel: stoneocean.info

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by FarzadEghlima

Now , do you mean true to his words in the first video, or the second when he called to say it was a hoax?

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Thanks for lending your expertise.

I'm not an expert, but the original call had a "true" feel to it for me.

Plus - what was up with the show getting knocked off the air? I highly doubt Art Bell and the caller were in cahoots to pull off a hoax/scam, but one never knows...

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Well... listen towards the end where he starts panicking when Art tells him to say the Area 51 speech again, he doesn't want to do it. He breaks down. How come? He makes up a story about doing "that character again."

And in the beginning, he is already acting paranoid when he is calling in, this does not sound like a natural apology but one under duress.

Two more points - the satellite went down during Art's show. Another point. The caller was correct about natural disasters that did not start occurring until 4 years after his call, on September 11, 2001. Another point. The caller was correct about the Grey being extra-dimensional, and this is something that I'm not sure was a mainstream idea in 1997.

In the first phone call, he seems frantic and real. In the second phone call, he seems like he is under duress.

Thanks for the second phone call. I didn't know it existed.
edit on 23amSat, 23 Nov 2013 03:29:47 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Farzhad, what do you make of the second video, was he calling to honestly confess? Or something else?

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by JadeStar

I don't know all the details, but there may be more to it than that. I, like others here, still cannot shake the feeling that the original call had a very genuine quality to it. I have never met a person that could pull off something like that if it was a hoax. I could believe that it was a disturbed individual who believed what he was saying even though he was living in a fantasy. That is a possibility. However, I just don't think the original caller was acting.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

JadeStar

This was a hoax and should probably be in that forum. The hoaxer came out and admitted it and the whole story itself lacks evidence.

Do you mind to elaborate on that. When did the caller come out (after 10 years)? Lacks evidence?

Jesus why do you people even are part of this board...
edit on 23-11-2013 by Telos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Telos

Probably because the purpose of this site is to deny ignorance and not just blindly believe things.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

opethPA

Telos

Probably because the purpose of this site is to deny ignorance and not just blindly believe things.

Exactly.

I wouldn't blindly believe a caller who lacks any corroborating evidence while claiming aliens are at Area 51, just like I would not blindly believe a random caller who says there are NO aliens at Area 51 without any evidence to back up that claim.

That's not saying I necessarily DISBELIEVE someone lacking any corroborating evidence, but I would hold out judgement until further evidence is presented.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   

FarzadEghlima
I'am a audio engineer and work a lot with
voices. And when people act i can always spot
it in the sound. I hear differences in tones, vibrations.
When someone speaks what he believes i can hear it.

I am an audio engineer as well, and I also work with voices a lot, especially tonal analysis in my previous band - the lead singer was really into inflections and such. It doesn't sound like a hoax to me, either. That would be crazy. The second call sounds like it was under duress, yeah.

Although some posters are presenting evidence that it was a hoax. I still think it is interesting to listen to this call from the 90's a decade later.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ChristianJihad

Aren't demons, by definition, inter-dimensional beings?
If you were, for example, a sixth century peasant and saw something that obviously wasn't human and had a nasty disposition what would you call it?
Considering the vastness of the universe, the variations in human evolution that we are only now beginning to understand and the fracturing nature of multiple dimensions why is it so hard to believe that fairies, leprechauns or goblins are not just reflections of the genetic potential we have all inherited?
The legends and myths come from every corner of the planet and all imply one simple truth, there are places just beyond our perception that at times interact with our world.

Perhaps science and fantasy don't need to be enemies. Maybe, just maybe, both are attempting to explain the same unexplainable phenomenon.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

darkbake
Thanks for the second phone call. I didn't know it existed.

Hey bro, you're supposed to deny ignorance, not own up to it.

It even says so at the top of every page. Sheesh...

You should definitely re-examine your re-examination!

So making techno music for your youtube channel gives you the mutant like ability to hear when someone is lying? That's amazing!! The NSA could hook you up to their giant data center in Utah and you could monitor every phone call in the world. You could be saving lives, man!

edit on 12-12-2013 by freelance_zenarchist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
You guys all bring really interesting points to all of this - this was one heck of an interesting call. I never necessarily believed his words, however, like one of you said- you can definitely hear it in his voice, something was scaring him, and we was unnerved by something, whether the impending doom of being captured, or the information itself.

When he called back and apologized and said he was the caller, i actually never bought THAT for a second. If there was ever a moment that felt acted and almost uncomfortable, it was that. Did anyone else get that inclination? It seemed like he either was put up to it, or his brain was scrambled, because it didnt seem legit.

Not to mention, the black out thing...can't say i'd think that Art would do it, there is always that possibilty, but i think it's less likely. Pursuit of the truth and all, but who knows.

Seems like the smallest cases for the unexplained or alien agenda should get the most attention. I could get behind the idea of someone bookin' it out of that facility and reporting what he saw with the limited time he had....BUT, how'd he get so far? They watch people like friggin hawks.

Case and point - friend of the family used to come over and visit, he flew helicopters for A51 (confirmed), the FBI was at our doorstep within five minutes asking what we talked about. Its completely plausible for someone to slip through the cracks, but when weighed against the possible alien agenda....really?

BTW - demons? I get that Aliens COULD be demons, just remember that Demons could be aliens ;-)

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   

opethPA

Telos

How do you deny ignorance? By fogging the threads with vague replies, unsubstantiated claims of hoaxes and no proves or foundation where you base your claims? Ignorance cannot be denied with ignorance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join