It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A re-examination of the Art Bell Area 51 phone call.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   

My interpretation of this is that the Grey aliens are extra-dimensional and not aliens. That could be demons. That's why the guy was freaking out. They aren't what they say they are. So they aren't aliens at all. This was in 1997. The man who made the phone call talked about a series of disasters that were coming.

9/11
Fukishima.
Hurricane Katrina.
Haiti Earthquake.
Indonesian Tsunami.

They didn't really make that big of a dent, but the guy knew about them. He mentioned major disasters coming, and they came.

He must have just found out he had been working with demons and got the hell out of there.
edit on 22amFri, 22 Nov 2013 06:10:53 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 22amFri, 22 Nov 2013 06:12:55 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

He must have just found out he had been working with demons and got the hell out of there.

Or he just made a prank call .

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   

There was no mention of any future disasters that you mention. Geez!

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
We have the phone call, but I'm looking for the "re-examination".

Where exactly did the re-examination take place and what has been found out ?

I'm curious.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   

darkbake

My interpretation of this is that the Grey aliens are extra-dimensional and not aliens. That could be demons. That's why the guy was freaking out. They aren't what they say they are. So they aren't aliens at all. This was in 1997. The man who made the phone call talked about a series of disasters that were coming.

9/11
Fukishima.
Hurricane Katrina.
Haiti Earthquake.
Indonesian Tsunami.

They didn't really make that big of a dent, but the guy knew about them. He mentioned major disasters coming, and they came.

edit on 22amFri, 22 Nov 2013 06:10:53 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 22amFri, 22 Nov 2013 06:12:55 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

No matter how many people show videos of how this guy called back saying it was a hoax, i'm with you here.

Call me ignorant, but both sides have to prove this was fake or real. Some guy calling back and saying he was messing around can easily be pulled off, or he might have been really messing around.

Thing is fully believe in the existence of Satan and his demon henchies directing the affairs of this earth. This can be a hoax, but some guy who sounds like him calling much later to say he was messing about is not enough.

That, and Art's station shutting down and him getting cut off can also be a hoax perpetrated by Art, or it really happened.
edit on 22-11-2013 by bigman88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   

So you are commenting on aliens which the caller claims are not from other planets but other dimensions. Fair enough although there is no proof that either actually exist there equal amounts of evidence for both.
But then you make the childlike jump from aliens and inter dimensional beings to "Demons" which one could reasonably define as imaginary beings that primarily exist in the minds and myths of the religious.

The Art Bell caller was either genuine or a hoax, if it was a hoax then there is nothing to discuss, if it was genuine then one could speculate what became of the caller. If all you can bring to the table is "Well if something is interdimentional it must be a mythical being from an old book" then you really need a good shake because your demons still need to stand in line with fairies, leprechauns,smurfs and goblins.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by bigman88

Call me ignorant, but both sides have to prove this was fake or real.

Ignorant is a bit strong but when someone makes extraordinary claims of something that is yet to be proved is even possible its up to them or the people who choose to believe them to prove its real as absence of evidence all all the other camp needs for their argument.

Or to put it simpler the onus is on the person making the claim.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Maybe it was real at the time, but the caller got found, and got in a whole heap of trouble for 'spilling the beans' that he was 'made' to call again, claiming it was all a hoax, just so the matter was laid to rest.

I don't know. I'm just typing the thoughts in my head.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

PhoenixOD
reply to post by bigman88

Call me ignorant, but both sides have to prove this was fake or real.

Ignorant is a bit strong but when someone makes extraordinary claims of something that is yet to be proved is even possible its up to them or the people who choose to believe them to prove its real as absence of evidence all all the other camp needs for their argument.

Or to put it simpler the onus is on the person making the claim.

Who has proven so far that the call was fake?

And i agree with you.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

MissBeck
Maybe it was real at the time, but the caller got found, and got in a whole heap of trouble for 'spilling the beans' that he was 'made' to call again, claiming it was all a hoax, just so the matter was laid to rest.

I don't know. I'm just typing the thoughts in my head.

That is a string possibility there. Or it was simply someone else.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Thanks for posting. I haven't listened to this in years, and now after my own position has evolved on this topic I hear it in a completely new light. Thanks again.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Anyone can say this and it will be true because disasters are always going to happen

He mentioned major disasters coming, and they came.

So i am going to say that in future years there will be major disasters, and i will be proven right.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

It's funny that you lead people to talk about this in a spiritual context, if you were a scientist and you saw aliens walking around underground you would be freaked out too. Not because of God or the devil, but because they are from space and they are not supposed to be there!

The caller is a hoax, Art knew about the hoax, and the hoaxer is Anthony Sanchez.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
One thing for sure, and both skeptic and believer can agree, the caller, if it was a hoax, can act! And he's wasting his time making prank phone calls!

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

ChristianJihad
The Art Bell caller was either genuine or a hoax, if it was a hoax then there is nothing to discuss, if it was genuine then one could speculate what became of the caller.

Another possibility is that while the caller felt he was being genuine 'in his own mind", he may also be a disturbed individual -- i.e., maybe not a deliberate hoax, but still a person who is NOT dealing in real facts, rather someone who is delusional enough to truly believing his own lies.

I suppose you can technically call that a hoax, because (if that were the case) the information being conveyed is not the truth. However, I think the word "hoax" connotes conscious intent to deceive. If the caller is delusional enough to make up lies and believe those lies, then the deception may not be a conscious one.

SecretKnowledge
So i am going to say that in future years there will be major disasters, and i will be proven right.

Exactly. Major disasters have always happened with relative frequency. Predicting that disasters will happen in the future is not hard to do, and is thus meaningless.

edit on 11/22/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
It's an interesting story.. and even more interesting if you consider the crazier theories that could be applied. (When he called back he was under duress of some kind, it was a hoax but rang true enough to throw the show off the air)

Also interesting that the original call happened on September 11th of all dates.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

gortex

Or he just made a prank call .

Prank call? Really????

If that was a prank call then the caller deserves the OSCAR for best acting ever.
edit on 22-11-2013 by Telos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Telos

And to keep it going for that long without breaking character... I couldn't do it.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

wtbengineer
reply to post by Telos

And to keep it going for that long without breaking character... I couldn't do it.

Not everyone can act.

That doesn't mean there aren't great unemployed amateur actors.

This was a hoax and should probably be in that forum. The hoaxer came out and admitted it and the whole story itself lacks evidence.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Have you thought of the possibility that the whole thing was staged by the radio station to gain attention and attract additional listeners?
It did gain attention, people are still talking about it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join