It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'The Matrix': Is it about Mind-control???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I have the healers handbook as well, yes its one of my favourites as well as Blue Blood True Blood.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
hi,

Something I still trying to figure out. When the mind is split into 13x13x13 matrix, is it the Conscious mind that split or is it the Sub-conscious or Unconscious mind.

Is the mind still remain split when a person have an OBE (out-of-body experience)?

Thanks

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Hrmmm interesting question, don't know about that one actually, I think its the overall mind itself, the concious/sub-concious/superconcious (left brain, pineal, right brain) are the physical representation of the mind. But the mind itself isn't located at the brain, its located in the person's aura. Perhaps a question to Stewart???

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Thanks for replying...

Since i am not a member(@ www.stewartswerdlow.com), i dont think i could post this question at the website. I'll to do more research.

thanks

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   
You don't have to be a member to answer questions, only the ones in the questions and answers forum must u be a member, but if you want a reply just to yourself, he'll write back.

expansions at aol dot com is his e-mail

kind regards

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I thought the Matrix was about the realization by someone that we in fact are living in, and are part of, a computer simulation. It's a check on reality ...

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by netbound
I thought the Matrix was about the realization by someone that we in fact are living in, and are part of, a computer simulation. It's a check on reality ...

Although that's how it is represented in the movie, it was based on what is going in real life within a mind controlled victime...

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 08:28 AM
link   
the matrix was a film - someones warped sense of humor - which made him alot of money. Thats all it was - a film - it aint real...please get a grip on the reality of things.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 03:27 AM
link   
>MERGER I like your research and inference that the Matrix trilogy is a new mind control program set. I did my thesis on the philosophical aspects of the Matrix (as re. Jean Baudrillard and Simulacra and Simulation vs. artificial intelligence programming) and noticed a few interesting bits and pieces, however I think I mostly missed this particular angle.

>I'm currently working on the creationg of a 3-dimensional software array that is designed to imitate the human brain synapse pathways and glial neural connector pathways. If this works the computer will be able to access information in the same way that a human does. The reason that this and your research could be connected is because if we were to feed the ai the film trilogies broken down as a set of instructional codes but superimposed over our current environment we should be able to find the solution the question that you don't want to ask....

....if indeed the Matrix trilogy is an intructional mind control programme posing as a harmless film - why is the mass public being shown it?

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by morpheusx
>I'm currently working on the creationg of a 3-dimensional software array that is designed to imitate the human brain synapse pathways and glial neural connector pathways.

Cool........would this be related to the attempts to encrypt information onto light beams?

....if indeed the Matrix trilogy is an intructional mind control programme posing as a harmless film - why is the mass public being shown it?

The answer should be obvious.........

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   
There is a DE-programming technique called 'Follow the White Rabbit'. If you visualise a white rabbit at the pineal gland, and follow where it goes, if it stops somewhere, look around where it is, look at the scene...... This technique is used in the first matrix movie where NEO must FOLLOW the white rabbit to know more about the 'matrix'...... Which is EXACTLY what happens when you DO follow the white rabbit. It goes into a compartment in your matrix.

Thats just an example of how the movie is playing with people's minds, its ABOUT programming, I'm not sure if it CONTAINS programming.....

Your software idea seems quite interesting, there's a program i'd like developed in 3d, its just a simulation of how the universe looks like (as explained by Stewart Swerdlow, author of 26 hours of DVD on the subject of mind-control and programming)

If you're interested, let me know, and I'll explain it for you.

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I believe this is the most important question to be asked here, even though it's slightly off-topic:

Is there ANY way to find out if you have been programmed or not? If so, how? Can you do this yourself?

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
A way to find out if you've been programmed, is by the dreams you have, what sort are they, are they sexual?

Do you believe in aliens, you may have greenstar programming
Do you believe deeply in religion, you may have new world religion programming (And have dreams about satan or god)

Its quite hard to find out if you're programmed, read my Blog on the programming types. Do some exercises, ie do the follow the white rabbit exercise, or the follow the monarch butterfly exercise, see what comes up, if nothing interesting comes up, then you may not be programmed, if you experience weird imagary (especially sexual) then you may be programmed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join