It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'The Matrix': Is it about Mind-control???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Hi all, I've written a paper on 'The Matrix' movie. Through my mind-control and programming research, i've been able to analyse the movie through its themes and symbols. This is an opinion only, but wrote a paper as the name 'Matrix' is a big clue to what it could be about.

In mind-control and programming, your mind is divided into 13x13x13 (2197 compartment) cube called a 'Matrix'. Each compartment holds an 'Alter' or part of a personality to hold a specific function, Some are Guardian Alters to prevent you from knowing your programming, to an Internal Programmer, which adds NEW programs if you've managed to deprogram certain parts and prevent you from going further.

The white rabbit in the first matrix is a trigger to activate sleeping mind-control victims. This is for Alice in Wonderland programming victims.

Link mentions Neo being 'Superman'. Reference to Superman Programming.

Cypher mentions 'Buckle your seat belt Dorothy, because Kansas is going byebye'. This is a relation to 'Wizard of Oz' Programming.

The oracle in programming is called a 'handler'. Not part of the actual matrix, but an external person, most likely a family member, that is programmed to guide you and protect you until you are needed in your programming.

Cypher was a sabotage subroutine. This happens when you get closer the truth, exactly what Neo was doing when he came out of the Matrix. Cypher was there to sabotage the work. In mind-control and programming, when you deprogram, your Guardian Alters will kick in Sabotage subroutines to make you want to quit and lash out at everyone that is trying to help you deprogram. This is what happens when Agent Smith talks to Cypher about what to do at the dinner table.

Neo sacrificing himself at the end is a result of Suicide subroutine. This happens when your program wears down or you are no longer needed.

Trinity and Morpheous are part of 'Family' Alters. All in for the same cause, but different roles in doing so. Exactly the same as a group of Alters in your programmed matrix.

The 'architect' is in reference to the Internal Programmer, In reloaded, the outdated 'programs' are exactly that, outdated programs which no longer serve a function in the mind and need replacing. This is done through technology like ELF and microwave

There is also what is called an 'Internal computer' which keeps track on everything that is occuring in your matrix. Its also called 'the beast'. When you've accessed the internal computer, you've gotten to the core of your programming. This is what the reference in reloaded to the 'source' where Neo must go. When you get closer to the Source Gaurdian alters will surface and try and persuade you to do something different, kick in sabotage, kick in suicide routines, trying to do anything it can to stop you getting to the source. What happens in the movie? Agent Smiths (Lots of guardian alters) are trying to prevent Neo from entering the door.

The doorways to other parts of the matrix are in relation to what are called 'ribbons' in your programmed matrix. These link each compartment of the 13x13x13 cube, as the doorways lead to other parts of the matrix.

The twins in reloaded are in reference to 'twinning' or twin programming. In Mind-Control and Programming, two or three victims are joined together in a like minded cause, making a 'twinning'.

The Merovingian is a programmer, and his wife, is a controller.

And the bit that gives the movie away about programming.......is that its a trilogy. In programming, you repeat 3 times to someone that is programmed for it to stick into their mind and used as a subroutine. This is called a Trigger.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   
That's...interesting. Tell me though, what is it you are saying exactly?

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   
So does art imitate life imitate art. or what

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I'm not really making any point, I was just analysing the movie 'The Matrix' by comparing it to what I know about mind-control and programming.

All I can say really is that most likely, the movie was made to toy with people (if my theory on the movie is correct that is). To say 'ha ha, look what we're doing, and you have no clue about it'.

---

So does art imitate life imitate art. or what

No idea, there are other theories with the reasoning 'zion' must exist, and must be destroyed, and must be rebuilt for the matrix to function properly..... From what i've read about the belief system of the powers that be, it has 'some' close relevance, but im not too entirely sure.

David Icke has a new book coming out talking about physical reality is a hologram virtual reality type of system. Thats all i know about it, not sure whether I agree with that though.

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Interesting Merger, I've thought in the past that movies are used to appeal to th egos of its audience and that it would be possible to incorporate their themes into the percieved reality of someone under control. Your reference to programmings coupled with movie titles would give a convenient reference point. What's interesting is the duality of Neo and Agent Smith....kind of representative of a subconscious struggle which would draw the egocentric personality. Of course the supporting cast is representative of a social structure surrounding "an individual" and so on; I'm curious if you could expand on the "twinning" as I don't quite understand any application for joining "like-minded victims"

And the bit that gives the movie away about programming.......is that its a trilogy. In programming, you repeat 3 times to someone that is programmed for it to stick into their mind and used as a subroutine. This is called a Trigger.

Also wondering if you have any links regarding Triggers as I'm curious to understand more about this with regards to effectiveness in conjunction with background noise etc....

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Merger, I would be interested if you could mention some of your source material you have come across in researching mind-control and programming.

It reminds me a little of a book I read a long time ago by John Lilly, I believe, called Programmin and Meta-Programming in the Human Bio-Computer, or something like that.

The computer metaphor for the human mind is something that intrigues me. It seems to offer some insights into how we can control our own mind, and use it consciously as a tool. So much of our reality is controlled by how we think. Shamanism suggests that we can learn to control our waking reality much as people can control a lucid dream...

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Thanks for livening the thread.....

With regards to Twinning, is that people who have the same oversoul (read my blog on my religion) are programmed to do the same thing.... they then usually meet up sometime in their lives and carry out their programming. This is what is called Twinning.

My sources for mind-control and programming comes from a person who was involved in the montauk project, where they did mind-control and programming experiments.. (The latest medication such as prozac and anti-psychotics are an offshoots of drugs created for mindcontrol at the montauk project). You can find the video's I watched by clicking on the following link....there's 26 hours of information on mind-control and programming. Beware, you do need to purchase them.

Stewart Swerdlow on Mind-Control and Programming

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 08:52 AM
link   
hi merger

i would take some of the stuff off the stewart swerdlow site with a pinch of salt, i have read there site a few times, and noticed that they actually use techniques to pull in subscribers etc.

they also use heavy duty scare tactics on alot of subjects, also, the world famous shape shifting issue is wrong, though they may even believe it, though it is a deception.

we can say that people cant shapeshift because to shift the body into another form and back again etc would take immense power skill and control etc

though i am not saying groups and governments dont use brainwashing, though i think some would have us believe it is more than it is.

i think the matrix belief can sometimes have a negative effect in that it makes people act in relativism and also in a modern styled version of atheism.

"relativism
A theory, especially in ethics or aesthetics, that conceptions of truth and moral values are not absolute but are relative to the persons or groups holding them.

n : (philosophy) the philosophical doctrine that all criteria of judgment are relative to the individuals and situations involved"

the reason i say this is bad is because it is a false situation whereas in truth, we are actually governed by absolute spiritual truths for example universal law and karma, which is the same for every individual soul.

[edit on 23-12-2004 by MysticOfRadiance]

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I'm a little hung over today, trying to follow this thread. Did you meet the person involved in the montauk project or buy his stuff online ?

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Hi there MysticOfRadiance, yes actually, i used to take Stewarts site with a pinch of salt a long time ago, however I've known Stewart now for 2 1/2 - 3 years now and he's actually proven himself to me (won't go into detail there). I can actually say I know him personally now, and I've watched most of his dvd's, and this is way before he had a subscribers section on his site.

Radagast, i've known him for a few years now, and I've met him a few times as well (I'm on the otherside of the world where he is), we keep in contact nearly every 3 - 4 days via e-mail. Has shared a few stories with me, and has helped me progress through my own problems.

But anyway, don't let that point throw this thread into a spin..... I've just analysed the matrix movies to that of the DVD's i watched on mind-control and programming, Stewart was the one who suggested to me that The Matrix was 'about' programming (NOT that it CONTAINED programming).

All the best
Merger

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
To Merger or anybody interested in understanding how Mind control is formulated, they can learn in great details (I mean LOTS of DETAILS)! Here is a link to the web site:

www.whale.to...

On that site, check out espacially these two links (they used be in book format(500 pages), and now as HTML format):
1 - The Illuminati Formula Used to Create an Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave by Fritz Springmeier & Cisco Wheeler
2 - Deeper Insights into the Illuminati Formula by Fritz Springmeier & Cisco Wheeler

NOTE: the author of these two long books are Cisco Wheeler and Fritz Springmeier. Their books corrolated with what stewart swerdlow states in his mind control tapes, but in great details and very specific. Please, have open mind about these books, for these author tends to be make religious comments. If you can factor out those parts, than you should be straight. That is what i did! --- There is also a WARNING pages!

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
visa vi, concordantly, ergo............... umm, i found that to be quite a challenging read.... could you give me the jist of it?

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
hi

list of things:
Monarch programming (where the process start at the fetus stage til when the kid growns and on.)

The Key to mind control is the ability to Dissaccociate the Mind of Victim and the earlier is done the better the programming will hold. (fetus to birth to teen to aldult)

Divide the MIND into 13x13X13 cube where there is altar in each parts. (alter works in groups of three alters, which also explain why TWINING is important aspect in programming. TWIN babies are most favorites.)

The smarter and more creative the person is the better the programming will be effective. Because the person is subsconcionsly creating the Programming s in his or her mind.

The subsconcious mind is very open to suggestion espacially under hypnosis and drugs!

and the list goes on...

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   
That's interesting stuff that you wrote, but I really don't think you should over think The Matrix...I doubt the Wachowski brothers are that clever.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Wachowski brothers thought pretty much about the whole project -they put many pieces of modern philosophy and urban legends into their idea. I think the sad part is that in the end they shift their knowledge towards the $$$$.
But what can you expect from Hollywood

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Really wondering about the wachowski brothers though... Apparently the original Matrix movie was stolen from a lady called Sophia Stewart who originally called it 'The Third Eye'.

Mwen, Yes, Monarch programming (and others such as GreenStar/New World Religion/Wizard of oz/Alice In wonderland/Tinkerbell programming) all start from pre-birth by traumatising the fetus which fractures the mind into the 13x13x13 Matrix to store alters or parts of the personality. It goes even further that SOME monarchs are programmed to store a demonized alter which comes out in ritual abuse.

I even remember in the movie 'Total Recall' when Arnie is strapped into the chair and the lady doctor mentions something about a compartment in his 'Matrix' is malfunctioning.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
With regards to Fritz Springmeier, i've heard he was ACTUALLY a programmer, and that some of his info is Disinformation.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   
i remember reading before that Fritz Springmeier has been locked up in jail?.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwen
To Merger or anybody interested in understanding how Mind control is formulated, they can learn in great details (I mean LOTS of DETAILS)! Here is a link to the web site:

www.whale.to...

Excellent, I thank you for this highly informative link.

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merger
With regards to Fritz Springmeier, i've heard he was ACTUALLY a programmer, and that some of his info is Disinformation.

Yes, Fritz talks about being ( or used to be) a programmer in those books. I think that's one the reason why he was able to describe the programming process in so much detail. However, he added a warning a page, which basically state there are a LOT of triggers and can be dangerous for some people to read. be careful!

I too think that there are some mis/disinformations, and this why I said that reader should have an open mind about reading these books. People who have background knowledge about Mind Control, will be able to factor out the mis/disinformations parts. Use whatever techniques to filter out the facts.

As my background infomation on Mind Control, I have read (all) the Montauk books by Peter Moon, Stewart Swerdlow Books also (The Healer's Handbook is my favorite!), I have seen his videos about Mind control. I have read some of the David Icke's books, and others. But i felt like they were not enough. In order to deprogram oneself, one has to understand how the programming process is done in the first place (I mean be able to see the big picture!).

I was able linked back those info to Fritz and Weeler's books (BTW, these books cost about $159 each, when they were first printed.)

Trust me, it's an informative reading with alot of twist and bad turns!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join