It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Cilindrical Object detected by ISS in high orbit above Earth?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Arken
To Mods: Please move this thread in HOAX Forum. The YouTube video is fake.

I just wanted to say. The question at this point would not be "what it is"...but "where the video comes from". And if the "UFO" only exists on YT and there is no other footage of the same event ANYWHERE...logic and common sense says it's likely fake.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

LABTECH767
reply to post by Arken

Reminds me a bit of this from that closed down site,
files.abovetopsecret.com...
Possibly ancient machines.

Remember were one of the former apollo astronauts spoke about a 'strange dream' in which he was driving the lunar rover and came accross some track so followed them and he found another rover not too unlike there, in the rover were two astronauts whom looked like they had been there for ever.
Off the top of my mind I can not remember but he spoke of this on a documentary and it made me wonder if they were subjected to psychotropic mind control drugs to wipe there memory of certain things or if there was psychological conditioning applied to them, also I wondered if he was wanting to say but could not something about what he may have seen.

edit on 22-11-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

My mistake the Astronaut was interviewed in 2000 and he was talking about a dream BEFORE he went to the moon, here is the transcript and you can tell it is simply a dream by the symbology which may be related to deep worrys and concerns affecting his sub conscious

John and I were driving the Rover to the north, up to North Ray Crater, and as we came over one of the ridges there was a set of tracks out in front of us going east west and so we got excited told Houston and they said Well follow the tracks You could tell by the tread marks that the vehicle was going to the east So we turned right to the east and towards the eastern end of the valley we come upon this car as we come over the ridge and there's this car which looked very similar to the Lunar Rover and there was two figures in it so we radioed that we'd found this car and we start to describe it and they start to get excited we're excited so we turned the car pointed and turned the TV on and I ran over to the passenger side and I pulled up the visor and I was looking at myself the other fellow looked like John

apparently he dreamed this in 1971 before going to the moon so I am wrong for suggesting otherwise, as I say bad data is more harmful than deliberate concealement as it discredits any genuine research far more than any debunker can ever do.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

If they hoax-bin it then it just deserves all the more attention. i suppose deleting the thread in it's entirety would cause too much attention.

Q: How many ATS threads have been '"disappeared", as in completely deleted, as if they never even existed?

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join