It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Cilindrical Object detected by ISS in high orbit above Earth?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Strange and unusual traffic up there... An Amazing video show a white, long, huge Cilindrical shaped UFO, detected by ISS passing in high orbit above Earth. I stubled upon this video and it raise many questions... It is real? It is fake? It is ours? Who belong to? What is it? Where it came from?

To Mod: searched but find nothing.
Feeel free to remove.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Wow, ill be keeping an eye on this one. Very interested to see what peoples thoughts are.. It really looks like a large cylinder out in space.

Could it be a reflection on the lens maybe? I really don't have any idea what it is, im trying to think of possibilities besides something unknown

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Arken
Published on Jun 8, 2013
No description available.

No description, no context, no time, no date...
UFO "research" isnt what it used to be.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

What I find curious is the stop-motion aspect of the video when it's not zoomed, which makes the initial zoomed view in the video suspicious as this could potentially be a motion blurred close object like an ice particle captured on several consecutive slow shutter speed stills.

The video presentation is a wee bit suspicious.

edit on 11/22/2013 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Reminds 1 of these

unidentified objects Arken, nice find. Not sure what they may be...

NAMASTE*******

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

On first glance I thought excitedly "Yay!!! it's a Rama object!!!" (Rama craft from ACC series), however I found that the object appeared to move in motion with the earth, stayed relatively the same size in different positions and same colour/shading. Although quite interesting, I would come to concur with the above poster.

Thank you for sharing though!

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

It looks to me like the Dragon ISS Cargo resupply vessel is attached to the ISS so that could be one clue to the mission .
It also appears to me that the object is moving away from the ISS which makes me suspect it may be something released from there .

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
This is definately not a rock (a first for the OP. Well Done!). However, its not any sort of craft either. Somewhat suspect for me. Motion suggests shinanigans!

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

The airforce was supposed to have released new satellitess into orbit from the US East Coast just a couple of days ago. This isn't related, is it?

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by Arken

Reminds 1 of these

unidentified objects Arken, nice find. Not sure what they may be...

NAMASTE*******

Ophiuchus 13

Was this ever ''explained'' or dis-regarded...?

Very interesting photo of 3 objects in front of the moon.......

Regards

PDUK

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

I think anything released from the US gov't, or any other gov't - is so suspect to the truth, that no one believes anything coming from those quarters anymore.

But, thanks for posting this. Something to keep an eye on.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   

gortex
reply to post by Arken

It looks to me like the Dragon ISS Cargo resupply vessel is attached to the ISS so that could be one clue to the mission .
It also appears to me that the object is moving away from the ISS which makes me suspect it may be something released from there .

gortex........ it reminds you of this....?

Should have gone to Specsavers.....!

:-)

PDUK

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

No the thing stuck to the space station looks like that the thing moving away from the station may have something to do with that or was something released from the station .

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Oh i see........ just checking....

PDUK

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Space worm. Everybody knows they grow 'em big in space. For the spice.

The video is jerky, but it's not the object that jerking frame by frame as the earth too is seen moving in jerky movements (as Isaac Newton proved it does. Isaac Newton of Oslo, a baker who makes the best cookies on the continent). But yeah, space worm, no biggie.

edit on 22-11-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Brilliant Arken, it is not a rocket stage as some might suggest due to the fact it is not rotating or out of control but appears to be stable in its orbit and parallel to the earths horizon, this is a UFO of some kind and I think they have been around for a very long time myself and the ruined objects I think of as human in origin on the moon and mars make me wonder if perhaps we were the losers in a war of some kind.

Here is one image Arken of such a structure on the moon (this is for Arken and I have posted eleswhere,
files.abovetopsecret.com...
The website that posted these was taken down in 2007 but was suppressed from about 2005 onward, here is an excerpt from the page on which this was posted.

Trouble at Geology Station 6

We have concluded that the object in the photograph (roughly four times the size of an Asian Elephant) is not a boulder or a rock, and for that matter its formation had nothing to do with any natural process. It is, in fact, a piece of machinery which has experienced prolonged exposure to the elements and now exists in a state of advancing deterioration. It sits where it stopped moving long ago and is slowly turning to dust. As with many Apollo photographs the evidence indicates this image has been altered.

The view of the artifact is roughly from the north. This side would experience to a lesser degree the deteriorating effects of essentially unfiltered solar radiation. A perspective view of the south side of "Tracy’s Rock" is never accurately shown. We will speculate that photographs of the south and down slope images of Tracy’s Rock would, among other things, likely show the two right side legs fallen away and laying on the ground along with other revealing mechanical features including, possibly a view of the ‘guts’ of the rear section. Based on photographic procedures executed by U.S. astronauts we are confident that accurate perspective images of the south side of "Tracy’s Rock" do exist and have been withheld.

A panorama of lunar history is captured in this view looking south over the Valley of Taurus Littrow. A huge fragmented boulder had rolled almost a mile down the side of the North Massif to here, Station 6 on our traverse (see here). Our LM and its light area of surface alteration can be seen on the photo about an inch to the right of the top point of the boulder. That's me at the left. Note the marks of my sampling scoop on the debris resting on a slanting surface of the boulder at left. Gene Cernan took the photos from which this mosaic was assembled." The preceding caption was written by Harrison Schmitt. (Labeling of the background Taurus Littrow Valley features has been added. The South Massif seen in the right background is about 5 miles away. (Image courtesy of NASA– labeling added)

Although the above digitized mosaic from "Apollo Expeditions to the Moon" consisting of the two frames is of low resolution (62.7 KB) major differences between it and all other available revisions can be discerned. Those frames were AS17-140-21497 – described in the Lunar Surface Journals as- "Station 6 pan (north). Jack, Tracy's Rock, talus sample site, East Massif, Bear Mountain. (Left) & AS17-140-21494 Station 6 pan (north). LRV, South Massif, TGE, Henry, Bear Mountain or similar (right).

1- Coloration- (Magazine 140 was color) the pale green appearance of the above frame differs significantly from the labeled frame-21496HR & other revisions. This may be the most accurate color rendition of the Taurus Littrow Valley the public has been allowed to see. The color issue will be later discussed.

2- The top of the drive unit- (‘boulder with legs’) is not consistent as shown in partials of the two revisions of AS17-140-21497 (below).

3- Left Front Leg- is not consistent as shown in partials of the two revisions of AS17-140-21497 (below).

The following thumbs I do have but have not uploaded as they are merely comparisons of the above image and the public release catalogue image comparing the differences, both the official release and the above are NASA in origin but the above has less air brushing done to it.

This was in reference to the front of the object (the piece that looks like the early nasa test gliders (probably copied from this with inferior technology in the 1970s and droped from nasa jumbos to test glide performance))

(Left) is a reduced copy of a photo detail from the Apollo 17 Science Report. Is "Fragment 1"of the "Large Split Boulder" being treated as a rock or an archeological artifact? (Image Courtesy NASA)

So there is definitely stuff up there that is artificial and not fake.
Here is another just for you Arken as I know you are searching but be careful there is truth and there are paid debunkers but false evidence is even more harmful than the debunkers, this is the real body on the moon as follows
Taken from this shot
This is a crash site/battle site of some kind that is very ancient and the body and remains are indistinguishable as they are in the process of molecular decay (turning to dust) caused by prolonged exposure to hard particle solar radiation and temperature variations.

So yes you have a UFO but when we pose a risk to them what will there intentions to us be.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   

alfa1

Arken
Published on Jun 8, 2013

No attempt at explaining what is shown in the video clip, no reasonably intelligent theory...

UFO research is thankfully not what it used to be...now we have satellites with video cameras capturing these UFOs, rather than just a guy travelling to a witness and taking a statement with a pencil and notebook as UFO research used to be generally conducted.

Debunkers, who apparently debunk for the sake of it, knock the messenger rather than the content, and offer zero intelligent insight, is unfortunately exactly as it used to be...

ETA: Thank you Arken..this clip, (assuming it is what was genuinely imaged from the ISS) is very persuasive. The UFO, whatever it ultimately is, seems to be locked in a geo-stationary orbit pacing the Earth precisely.

Any comment from NASA at all do you know?

Ice crystals...lens flare....cylinder shaped comet...that sort of thing?

Thanks for posting, very interesting clip.

edit on 22-11-2013 by MysterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   

MysterX

alfa1

Arken
Published on Jun 8, 2013

No attempt at explaining what is shown in the video clip, no reasonably intelligent theory...

How can any attempt be made when the posters withhold even the most basic contextual information such as date, time, witnesses, audio, etc.?

How can you even suggest this unverified video constitutes anything worth speculating widely about, while the contextual coverup continues?

How can you blame anybody but the closed-mouth original posters?

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   

JimOberg

MysterX

alfa1

Arken
Published on Jun 8, 2013

How can any attempt be made when the posters withhold even the most basic contextual information such as date, time, witnesses, audio, etc.?

How can you even suggest this unverified video constitutes anything worth speculating widely about, while the contextual coverup continues?

Jim, you have to take some things on faith. Space worm, the spice, etc. The proof is before your eyes and you won't look at it, let alone roll in the dirt with it. I'd hate to have you on the Warren Commission, you would have questioned everything!
edit on 22-11-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Aleister

JimOberg

MysterX

alfa1

Arken
Published on Jun 8, 2013

Jim, you have to take some things on faith. Space worm, the spice, etc. The proof is before your eyes and you won't look at it, let alone roll in the dirt with it. I'd hate to have you on the Warren Commission, you would have questioned everything!

I guess we do have different approaches. I want to understand and appreciate the genuinely awesome. You wish to worship the imaginary awesomeness. How well has your approach turned out for life choices like health, relationships, finance, home maintenance, safe driving....?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join