It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is how they get the truth out. Hidden in plain sight.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I am not in any way at all, in any form, supporting Fox News, but they really put forward a very cohesive argument on Oprah Winfrey playing the race card to silence Obama's opponents.

Fox & Friends’ Hosts: Oprah Winfrey Played ‘Race Card’ Defending Obama

I was reading through the article and I found myself in total agreement with their argument.
I know that I don't think like the freaks at Fox.... So.
It all made me think.

Is that how they put out the truth?
Is there some secret law that the infamous 'they' have to adhere and it requires them to actually make sense every once in a while.
Or is this some subversive method of divide and conquer- because it gives white, fox watching, gun-owning, god loving Americans an argument that actually makes some sense, while it lays the seed of subversion through subtle racial division.

Man they must be upping the ante, because 'they' are starting to make sense.

edit on 22/11/2013 by kyviecaldges because: Because I made a stupid error. That is why we edit.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I'm more interested to know how many actually think there's some shadowy unanimous quorum of "THEY" lurking about.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

Yes, just who are THEY? And why is there a THEY no matter what side you are on? Are we being.... paranoid? Playing the race card? Oprah? But.... why? If a white man grows up in a black culture, is he black? No. If a black man grows up in a white culture, is he white? Nope again. Yet our President, who is HALF black and HALF white..... and what can I say, his wife is black, he appears black, his kids look black...... is biracial and I can understand the pride taken by the black community for the significance of his having been elected... twice. THEY call him black..... the THEY that is the black culture and the THEY that are his detractors and haters who are showing a tinge of racism in their rantings. When has there not been a THEY? Mysterious, with suspect agendas...... no matter what side you are looking (or lurking) from. Cabals, old families, wealthy elite, organizations with secret handshakes...... I'm sure I'm on a few of their lists, no matter who THEY are!

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jaxnmarko

Being a tax paying, middle class, gun-toting (believe in ALL the amendments and the bill of rights) I just stopped watching FOX news when they were calling Snowden a traitor - although I think he may be just disinformation - but it made me sick.

I get news on the internet and watch the stock market lies everyday on the TV.

It seems it's all disinformation - making someone's agenda.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

The agenda being a race war between black and white.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by vivid1975

I think the only "race war" they could foment would be a hispanic/black war in the inner cities - over drugs.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Hey thanks to everybody that replied to my thread.

it was late and I was feeling tired and light headed and I posted some ridiculous thought.

I feel honored by the flag and two stars.

Thought-
I don't know who 'they' are, but when I find out I want to become one.
It seems that 'they' know an awful lot about all kinds of stuff and apparently have a lot of money too.

Cheers.

top topics

join