It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How much it'll cost you to demonstrate or videotape the police (in Spain)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   

La posible nueva Ley de Seguridad Ciudadana está despertando un amplio debate social por las novedosas sanciones que el Gobierno de Mariano Rajoy ha planteado. Se trata de una propuesta paralela a la reforma del Código Penal cuyo objetivo sería compensar la eliminación de muchas de las infracciones penales tipificadas ahora como faltas. Si se aprueba la nueva ley, actos como manifestarse frente al Congreso o insultar a un policía pasarían a considerarse infracciones administrativas

How much it'll cost you to demonstrate or videotape the police (in Spain)

Sorry it's in Spanish but i could'nt find anywhere else covering this even though it's important.
It translate's to -
'The possible new 'citizens security law' (like it's for your own safety !!) is stirring up a social debate for the new fines that the government of Maiano Rajoy have put forward. It's a new proposal that compliments the reforms in the penal code, who's objective will be to replace the loss of many infractions (in Spanish FALTAS, see below) which, upto now, were covered by the penal code.

FALTA'S in Spain are infractions that come in three levels -
LEVE - which is something not too serious, this normally carrys a small fine.
GRAVE - Which as the name implies is something which can carry a heavy fine or maybe even jail time.
MUY GRAVE - This normally carry's a SERIOUS fine and /or even serious jail time.

If this law is approved, demonstrating in front of parliment (congress) or INSULT the police will come to be illegal and will fall into one of the three catergories of 'faltas', depending on what you do...!!

TAPING the police while they work and putting it on TV or internet, and INSULTING or THREATENING the police will now be considered MUY GRAVE, with a fine of between 30,000 and 600,000 EUROS for taping and making public the video, and for insults and threat's a fine of 1001 and 30,000 euros.

This comes as a backlash for the guy in the street with a mobile phone, because recently during disturbances during demonstrations the police have been filmed handing out kicking's 'a-go-go', and it ALWAYS makes the news. recently the TV's full of videos of the police going wild and beating people without reason.
However, the police say taping them actually PUTS THEM AT RISK ??
Even though they wear mask's and TAKE OFF THEIR NUMBERS.

So here in Spain, if your part of a demonstration and you take videos or photos, then you insult the police you could end up paying, theoreticlly, nearly 700,000 euros, some 830,000 dollars..

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Sounds insane as hell to me. I thought the US and Canada were starting to get bad, I think Spain just raised the stakes significantly.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

This is not so surprising. Didn't I read lately that the gov't in Spain plan to tax homeowners for using solar power! Absolutely outrageous! Apparently, people have invested quiet a lot of money in solar panels for their homes and can't pay the tax levied by TPTB. What has happened to Spain?

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Coming soon to a US State near you...

What in the world is wrong lately? It seems freedoms are getting clamped down on more frequently all over the world.

That's just crazy!

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   
People think it's only the US dealing with this. Or say that "Why don't you leave then", when you bring it up as a concern. Hmm, go to another clamping down the same? Sometimes there's no place to run.
edit on 22-11-2013 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

Of course not, this isn't regional. This is a well thought out plan that has been in the making for decades if not centuries cooked up mainly by the off-shore banking families namely: Rothchilds, Rockefellers and Morgans. Their control of the financial, pharmaceutical and oil markets is phenomenal. Already have control of markets, time to capture America and the rest fall down like dominoes.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Over the past ten years I've spent a lot of time in Spain, in Orgiva in the Andalucian mountains. There's a large international community there, and society is colourful, intelligent and vibrant.

A law has recently been passed in Europe, concerning living accommodation and the required standards thereof, which makes it illegal to live in a vehicle, on waste ground, or even on your own land. This means that hundreds of people in the area are now living outside the law, although as yet I've not heard of action being taken.

There's an entire community at Beneficio which will no doubt be targeted because the folk there have beards and wear sandals and live in self-built yurts and shelters, (and they might frighten the tourists).

Basically it's the same divide we have here in my Yorkshire village -- locals versus outsiders, but one where feelings are much more explosive.

This new law could not be enforced while people have the freedom to film the police, and the option of demonstrating outside their town hall.

When these people are moved on, and prevented from stopping, sooner or later they will reach a border and be pushed over it, until all the poor people are in the "third world" where we can't see them, and then everything will be fine.

It's the new way to combat poverty - it's called "Getting Rid of the Poor."
We used to sing a hymn called "All Things Bright and Beautiful" which said :- "The rich man in his castle,
The poor man at his gate,
God made them high, and lowly
And ordered their estate."

And if God decides who should be rich or poor, who are we to argue?

mistersmith.
edit on 22-11-2013 by mistersmith because: Rome was not built in a day.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   

pandersway
reply to post by dreamingawake

Of course not, this isn't regional. This is a well thought out plan that has been in the making for decades if not centuries cooked up mainly by the off-shore banking families namely: Rothchilds, Rockefellers and Morgans. Their control of the financial, pharmaceutical and oil markets is phenomenal. Already have control of markets, time to capture America and the rest fall down like dominoes.

Looks like a really poorly thought out plan to me - a well thought out plan would have had this law in place long ago - when camera first started becoming common and before the internet existed to disseminate the news.

A well thought out plan would also have made places like ATS illegal before it even existed.

If this is the caliber of world leadership we have today then I have to say that I'm a bit disappointed - nothing is secret, we all know who they are, we all know what their plans are - it's actually quite pathetic!!

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

You have to remember that we as the people or majority have to be swayed or convinced into believing that laws that control our rights or behaviour are for our betterment. Can you imagine the public outcry when the net was created if they had started to censor 'free speech' sites such as ats. We still do have a great deal of power as a collective and the push toward a one world govt, from their standpoint, must be done slowly and in steps. To do as you suggest would be suicidal for them; however, having said that, more and more people are realizing what is going on and it is becoming more difficult for the controlling elite to remain hidden.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by pandersway

And again - that would have been a lot easier to achieve in, say, the days after WW2 - not many cameras so "it" would not obviously be an infringement on the rights of many - and you could easily disguise it along the lines of "Communists want to evaluate our police ops" throughout the whole of the cold war.....

Good planning would have seen the possibility of sites such as ATS and the 'net would have been built in such a manner as they would never have existed!!

No - this is most definitely shonky planning - we really do need some different overlords - these ones won't be able to protect us when the alien invasion comes!!

edit on 22-11-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Good planning would have seen the possibility of sites such as ATS and the 'net would have been built in such a manner as they would never have existed!!

Yeah I suppose they would have disallowed two-way communication, web site construction and total cessation of free speech. Sure....then there is no net. Go ahead, stay in denial, that's just what they want.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

It seems to me that this is preparation for the laws that those in power are intending to force down everyone's throats here.

First it was austerity, then going as far as to taxing solar power. Then telling Catalunya that they will not be allowed to vote on their independence. Rajoy telling Scotland that they "better not" vote on THEIR independence. Now they have decided to ban abortion even in the case of deformed fetuses and rape even when a majority of the population is completely against the change. In my opinion, Spain is well on its way to another dictatorship. What a step backwards.........

Really, the way things are going, the politicians have got to be completely out of touch with reality. They are well on their way to inciting a riot.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Franco-American uh-oh, spaghetti-O's!
Didn't they put up with Franco for long enough to know better?
Fascism is back in style ladies and gentlemen,
If this doesn't touch off some riots I don't know what will.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Asktheanimals

Exactly. I don't see a second term of office in Rajoy's future unless it underhanded............

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   

kinnerarity

Asktheanimals

Exactly. I don't see a second term of office in Rajoy's future unless it underhanded............

Underhanded ??
CORRUPTION??
...in Spain....NEVER......
There's less corruption in Spain than...than....than...ermmmm..Well yeah, Spain's rotten from top to bottom.
The fact is we don't know exactly how rotten...I suggest for enyone intrested they read about it here - Spains Rajoy accused of corruption

top topics

join