It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG....This 'racist' madness has got to stop

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
yea who cares. nothing ever changes.
edit on 22-11-2013 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I saw the title of this thread and thought, "Finally!"

Then I read through the posts and realized that this thread is just the same ole, same ole.

Oh well. Have fun.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by snarky412

All those are now supposed to be racist? Geez when my hubby+i are trying to have a conversation+the kids chip in or make too much noise so I can't hear my hubby well enough I shout: "Pipe down,peanut gallery!" Or " no comments from the peanut gallery!"
And we are white.
This is pathetic on a scale that fries my braincells.There is definitely an agenda to demonise white people-in my country its a given because of the Apartheid policy in my country's past,but I'm surprised to see how prevalent its becoming in America.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I don't think there was anything racist about her answer. Black just came out. Harvey turned it into a racist issue and others followed suit. If it were still Richard Dowson, hosting he would of gave her a kiss!

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   
i didn't watch the video, but judging from her answer, she doesn't pay much attention to the wave of zombie material bombarding the u.s. airwaves lately.

if this was a race thing, then her answer is extremely silly seeing as though the majority of zombies in films, shows, and even video games are caucasian. only a small percentage of the zombie actors are black.

my guess is that she was over thinking the question and got too technical. in real life, as the body decays, the skin turns black, but in zombie lore, the universal color for most zombies covering all genres (film, illustration, video games) will be dull or pale grey.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   
The Family Feud is about ratings, they encourage these responses... Ever watch the show?

The lady's Black response is dumb - for anyone to state that it was racism is hella dumb!

It is a TV show - they are encouraged to respond in a certain way.... Who watches the FF really?

Any Blogger that states this was racist... Is dumb IMO.

Have a nice day. God bless.

-CN

Edit - I watch FF...so I see this crap all the time. Good entertainment, that's all. Call it racist...really? #BlogFail

edit on 22-11-2013 by ChuckNasty because: edit as above..

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   

CyberSonic
www.businessinsider.com.au...

Bugger me, that link is interesting.

Just in case anyone missed the money shot regarding this thread.

Good catch CS, puts things into perspective.

edit on 22-11-2013 by Sublimecraft because: LOOK AT THE LINK, ABSORB IT.........

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   

snarky412

Kangaruex4Ewe
reply to post by winofiend

I agree with a lot of that. It works because we are willing to let it, therefore it doesn't bother enough folks bad enough to change it within themselves.

All of the blame doesn't fall squarely on Snidely. I do like to include the mustache twirling scoundrel though. He does play a part in helping to stir the pot.

You can at least get the thrill of using the 'mustache twirling scoundrel' for target practice without getting into trouble.

Darts any one???

Gadzooks, I neglected a tm!

oO

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Eskimo is not racist, it's a perfectly valid term!
Not all eskimos are Inuit, but all Inuit are eskimos!

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by WilsonWilson

The MSM and the liberals keep trying to push a "race war" against blacks and whites -

All of us middle class people know people of EVERY ethnic mix - and work with them.

If you want to make "the War" they're pushing against welfare gatherers - There's more "white trash" than blacks in the US altogether. And most of america knows this -

The liberals have nothing but stupidity on their side - and God knows there's enough stupid people in the US to keep electing them.

Makes you wonder why both the dems and repubs are now pushing an "amnesty" for all illegal immigrants - of all kind of colors and character -

A "race war" is what they've been aiming at for years -

I think it will only happen in the inner cities.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   

WilsonWilson
Eskimo is not racist, it's a perfectly valid term!
Not all eskimos are Inuit, but all Inuit are eskimos!

how bout an inuit in france?

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Dr. Martin Luther King is weeping in Heaven right now.

second line.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I can't wait until Daniel Tosh gets his hands on this

I did make the argument that another poster had put up about the origin of the word "zombie" coming from Voodoo and Hoodoo practice, typically in the West Indies...her response, "yeah right, if she was into etymology, she'd be on Jeopardy"

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Happy1
reply to post by WilsonWilson

The MSM and the liberals keep trying to push a "race war" against blacks and whites -

All of us middle class people know people of EVERY ethnic mix - and work with them.

If you want to make "the War" they're pushing against welfare gatherers - There's more "white trash" than blacks in the US altogether. And most of america knows this -

The liberals have nothing but stupidity on their side - and God knows there's enough stupid people in the US to keep electing them.

Makes you wonder why both the dems and repubs are now pushing an "amnesty" for all illegal immigrants - of all kind of colors and character -

A "race war" is what they've been aiming at for years -

I think it will only happen in the inner cities.

Why is it the "LIBERALS WANT A RACE WAR"

Read a little history...note the amount of Democratic politicians who changed to Republican when Roosevelt and others started to push for civil rights. Reagan was a democrat...switcheroo when they wanted to do away with separate but "equal".

Of course the media wants YOU to argue amongst yourselves about race. That way you won't notice as they steal, cheat, and let Citigroup write our laws...
But just keep arguing. There is no right or left. They play golf at the same place and drink the finest and eat the best while we are supposed to cut up our fries and cheeseburgers into smaller bites so we will full faster.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
This is stupid, what she said doesn't make her a racist. Something else that is stupid? For every moron that cries racism where there is none... there's a handful of actual racists, of all colors.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I starred and flagged your thread because I agree completely.

As I was reading, I fell back onto my default belief and that is that we are all butterflies, same species but look slightly different to adapt and survive in the environment we are in.

I cannot believe the contestant gave the answer, 'Black"

wow...
shaking my head

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

White people just can't do any thing correct any more.
If you disagree with the president you're a 'racist'.

You know what's worse than some examiner.com "news" blogger (you do realize that examiner.com content is user contributed, not professional journalism?) race baiting? A bunch of whiny people getting worked up about it and having a ridiculous pity party. #firstworldproblems

There are people on the right who continually endeavor to convince white people (and Christians for that matter) in this country that they are under attack just as there are people on the left who intentionally overreact to every perceived slight--they're TWO SIDES OF THE SAME COIN. It's a way of appealing to emotion in order to wield power. People who buy into manufactured race baiting perpetuate division by re-enforcing a toxic "us" and "them" mindset.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   

theantediluvian

White people just can't do any thing correct any more.
If you disagree with the president you're a 'racist'.

You know what's worse than some examiner.com "news" blogger (you do realize that examiner.com content is user contributed, not professional journalism?) race baiting? A bunch of whiny people getting worked up about it and having a ridiculous pity party. #firstworldproblems

There are people on the right who continually endeavor to convince white people (and Christians for that matter) in this country that they are under attack just as there are people on the left who intentionally overreact to every perceived slight--they're TWO SIDES OF THE SAME COIN. It's a way of appealing to emotion in order to wield power. People who buy into manufactured race baiting perpetuate division by re-enforcing a toxic "us" and "them" mindset.

Well said, my friend.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
"Oh oh oh, NAGGERS!"

Should have gone with naggers... or apple customers. Zing!

They are demeaning what their people marched for. I wish some of the people who cry racism could experience what their great grandparents experienced. You know... "Why are you drinking out of my water fountain" kinda stuff. or "hey, go around, you have to use the rear entrance of this restaurant".

Kinda like my fellow Christians crying persecution when a Christmas tree is not put up...

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Im sure true victims of modern racism world love for it to stop as well, so easy for people to dismiss it. The tone of responses speaks volumes. Its not a discussion just venting, and so the cycle continues.

Because we all know zombies are "black" huh!!!
edit on 11am1111America/Chicago3021k by magnetik because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join