It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG....This 'racist' madness has got to stop

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Family Feud zombie: Family Feud contestant’s gaffe over zombies a racist remark?

Family Feud’s zombie question is causing some Internet chatter today after a woman offered a bizarre response to the question, “Name something you know about zombies.” The Huffington Post on Wednesday called it "one of the most hilariously awkward moments the show has ever seen

"Black" was the contestant’s answer, prompting (African American) host Steven Harvey to come up short in a loss for words.

Of course, the lady stuttered and people were laughing, and no, it was NOT the correct answer.

Although as seen in movies, zombies come in all colors, shapes and sizes. They don't discriminate.
And yes, they are some what darker looking being as they are dead. Oh noooz....

"As with all micro-offenses, people took to social media sites to criticize the contestant, whose first name was Christie; some even have now labeled her a racist. Others said she simply misspoke under pressure."

White people just can't do any thing correct any more.
If you disagree with the president you're a 'racist'.

Even some thing as simple Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich is Racist and can be found as offensive.

Please, this insanity must stop!!

**Please note...the You Tube vid has been taken down and marked as 'Private'**

edit on 22-11-2013 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
The day is fast approaching when the White race will just say enough is enough, things will happen and people will know this whole race re-balancing social exercise has gone far enough. Like everything they change it seems to swing too far one way before it will find its natural balance.

I predict a time when whites will act out because they don't see any social justice and like the blacks and their Panthers they will militarize and many people will lose their lives.
edit on 22-11-2013 by mazzroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I would have said..

"Democrats"

- but I guess even that would be considered 'racist' to these nuts.

..we also have to remember.... the whole "racist" retort is the norm in todays democratic defensive handbook.

They would rather go with personal attacks rather than anything of substance, cause they have no substance.

Not defending the whole "black" comment- but I am in agreement that anything and everything these days is considered racist. Pretty soon the dictionary will be redacted to only 300 words that white people are allowed to use.

Is her comment considered racist? I guess that all depends on the 'who' right?

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   

mazzroth
The day is fast approaching when the White race will just say enough is enough, things will happen and people will know this whole race re-balancing social exercise has gone far enough. Like everything they change it seems to swing too far one way before it will find its natural balance.

I predict a time when whites will act out because they don't see any social justice and like the blacks and their Panthers they will militarize and many people will lose their lives.
edit on 22-11-2013 by mazzroth because: (no reason given)

What's an eerie thought is to know, as per the 'PB&J' thread link above, many of the people pushing this PC agenda work in our schools & colleges, teaching our kids.

------------
ETA: We've got some black friends that are real cool and I can't wait to tell them about this crap. They talk a lot about how silly politicians are getting since Obama took office. They know when something is meant as a joke and when it's meant as an insult.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
It's working exactly the way it is supposed to work.

A house divided can not stand.

As long as we are screaming racist, homophobe, etc. then we can't possibly stand up to a common enemy. We stay divided, those in power and the structure remain safe and sound. We kill each other and I picture some of the "elite" rubbing their hands together in satisfaction like Snidely Whiplash.

If we all pictured them like this.....

Maybe we could drop the BS a little more frequently.

edit on 11/22/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by snarky412

I couldn't agree more, sometimes I scream in my head.........

that is the most IGNORANT, STUPID, NARROW MINDED, DUMB, UNEDUCATED, BIRD BRAINED, INSENSIBLE, BLOCK HEADED, NUMSKULL, FOOLISH statement I've heard lately.

The OP knows the source of that little humdinger of a rant.......

Aahhhhhh............I have exorcised the demons.

You're right, it does feel good.

Agreed, morons should be banned from breeding.

S&F Snarky, S&F
edit on 22-11-2013 by Sublimecraft because: no reason

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt when they're under pressure. My mind hops from one thing to the next so fast banana.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
This is just a perspective from one on the outside looking in. If a black, brown, yellow or red person does anything against a 'white' person it is not racist even if racially motivated. However if a 'white' person says or does anything against a black, brown, yellow or red person it's racist. The US has black thugs attacking people and calling it a game even though they target white people but it's not racist. Now if it's the other way around, there is screaming and ranting all over the net.

These same type of people use racial remarks against white people but it's not racist. Yet let a white person do so and they are instantly a racist and bigot. This is idiocy and PCness to the Nth degree. People in the US have been drinking tooooo much of the political, PC, MSM coolaid and flushed any common sense down the loo.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Sublimecraft
reply to post by snarky412

that is the most IGNORANT, STUPID, NARROW MINDED, DUMB, UNEDUCATED, BIRD BRAINED, INSENSIBLE, BLOCK HEADED, NUMSKULL, FOOLISH statement I've heard lately.

The OP knows the source of that little humdinger of a rant.......

Aahhhhhh............I have exorcised the demons.

You're right, it does feel good.

Agreed, morons should be banned from breeding.

S&F Snarky, S&F

And yet the madness continues....*sigh*

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
+1 Snarky

This moronic behavior needs to be put to an end, indeed.
People are so quick to call racist nowadays for the most insignificant things it truly makes my blood boil.

~Sovereign
edit on 22-11-2013 by SovereignEve because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Kangaruex4Ewe
It's working exactly the way it is supposed to work.

A house divided can not stand.

As long as we are screaming racist, homophobe, etc. then we can't possibly stand up to a common enemy. We stay divided, those in power and the structure remain safe and sound. We kill each other and I picture some of the "elite" rubbing their hands together in satisfaction like Snidely Whiplash.

If we all pictured them like this.....

Maybe we could drop the BS a little more frequently.

edit on 11/22/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

Also human nature will always keep it that way. No moustache twirling scoundrel required.

Why do people think that the natural order of humanity is serene acceptance? We are posessive animals.

And no wishful thinking will change that.

The BS is just part of being a global bunch of separate groups with little reason to coexist except necessity and necessity breeds contempt for anyone different. We can change this... but not as we exist now.
edit on 22-11-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

I agree with a lot of that. It works because we are willing to let it, therefore it doesn't bother enough folks bad enough to change it within themselves.

All of the blame doesn't fall squarely on Snidely. I do like to include the mustache twirling scoundrel though. He does play a part in helping to stir the pot.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Kangaruex4Ewe
reply to post by winofiend

I agree with a lot of that. It works because we are willing to let it, therefore it doesn't bother enough folks bad enough to change it within themselves.

All of the blame doesn't fall squarely on Snidely. I do like to include the mustache twirling scoundrel though. He does play a part in helping to stir the pot.

You can at least get the thrill of using the 'mustache twirling scoundrel' for target practice without getting into trouble.

Darts any one???

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   
So apparently OPs link got all copyright robbed. Here's the clip:

SOOOO many other things could have been going through her mind. Black is not always black person. If anything, I associate zombies with white people. If she said n-word's I could see calling her out, but black is not racist by itself. Harvey turned it into that.

Uh oh, there's a documentary film called Black Fish. Clearly they want to oppress all the African American fish.

Can totally see myself all wound up and making the same mistake. Trying to think of every word you know at the same time. Black has a ton of negative connotations completely unrelated to race. It's not just skin color. It's only three quick thought leaps before I verbal poo. Zombies>night time>black. No race involved. Vampire>bat>black. Batman>dark night>black. Shoot my last two examples show how that works. I said bat, so I thought of batman.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Thanks for providing the video.....

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
www.businessinsider.com.au...

Bugger me, that link is interesting.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   

CyberSonic
www.businessinsider.com.au...

Bugger me, that link is interesting.

Seriously?? You have got to be kidding me.....these are racist and offensive? LOL!!!

1] BUGGER
2] UPPITY
3] GYP
4] PADDY WAGONS
5] HOOLIGAN
6] ESKIMO
7] SOLD DOWN THE RIVER
8] EENIE MEENIE MINEY MOE
9] HIP HIP HOORAY
10] THE ITIS
11] PEANUT GALLERY

**Double sigh**

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
He is the thing about this kind of stuff being brought up now. Its not all of a sudden, or surprising, but what people fail to understand as just as in others peoples countries, certain areas, and social means, is what is causing this.

If you come from the south you have a way that you were brought up, come from a big city, and the same thing applies. What people are NOT talking about, is teaching your kids, forget being concerned with race baiting, and see that this is the newer generation trying to find their place, where only a few decades ago there were separate seating for blacks, discrimination of new immigrants, genocide all over the world, and confusion as to where we are all supposed to fit.

We are creatures that use our eyes to control our emotions and brain process, so are bound to look at the color of someones skin before we look at their clothes, car, homes etc,. that this why famous black people still get thrown out of department stores, or get pulled over, even though they are wealthy.

Think of it this way, how do you think ATS would change if in everyones profile or avatar had their races/nationality/color added. I say this as we are focusing on this, but our discrimination is far more spread. What if it had the gender of a poster in the abortion/womans rights threads. I wont say we are all people, and need to look past it, that will NEVER happen, not as a group, but as individuals that truly want to see change.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
WELLLLLLL....Technically, she is Correct.

"Zombies" ARE a "Black" apparition that was brought to the New World by the "Black Magic" practitioners of darkest Africa....ie slaves....so the legend goes.

Currently there is a popular TV show called "American Horror" that is themed around the occult in New Orleans, and feature's a powerful black magic African descent lady, who can conjure Zombies, which are mostly black people.
Perhaps the contestant's mind was wandering to that tv show.

In my experience, whether from old Abbott and Costelloe movies, or Karl Kolchack in Night Stalker, or Live and Let die James Bond, to current, have all featured Negro/American/Caribbean actors as Zombies.

Maybe they look the scariest...
. Perhaps she is most scared of the Black Zombies, over the skinny white ones.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join