It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Difficult life situation. Karma, or a way to keep us down?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Is a difficult life situation a result of karma or is it a way to keep us trapped in a life that is dysfunctional, a life that so-called archonic beings, loosh consumers, feed off of?

Based on my own personal experiences, I lean towards the idea that a difficult life situation has nothing to do with karma. Karma, in my opinion, is a con job to justify exploitation by Others.

I used to believe in karma. I no longer do.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   

I do not believe in karma the way its been presented to us either.

It might be more aligned with us interfering in another's business without being invited to do so.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
People make the mistake of thinking Karma is a cause/effect relationship with results either in the positive or negative. Karma, the concept, does not assume right or wrong, good or evil, humans do. What you think you may deserve from the universe relative to what you believe you've put in is completely subjective, and usually without real basis for comparison. Have you really ever walked in someone else's shoes? No, and if you did, the universe wouldn't notice the difference.

A bad life situation is a result of real choices made in the past that result in the present. Real choices that are made in the present create the future. Just understand that there are very few aspects of your personal reality over which you have true control.

You can make decisions, and so can everyone else. Their decisions will affect your life, and yours, theirs. Just examine the thought process by which you make decisions, where does the thought process originate? Does it originate from a place of love of yourself and your fellow human beings, or does it come from a place of fear, which causes anxiety, deceit, alienation and separation from people, and indeed all life? The people you surround yourself with, from what place do their decisions come?

What do you want to be? Be that thing. Karma will not deny you freedom to be.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by droid56

My current standing is also that Karma as commonly thought of does not exist. My best guess is that difficulties in life that you do not directly bring upon yourself through direct cause and effect are all a part of chaos and free will or something to that effect.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   

droid56
Is a difficult life situation a result of karma or is it a way to keep us trapped in a life that is dysfunctional, a life that so-called archonic beings, loosh consumers, feed off of?

Based on my own personal experiences, I lean towards the idea that a difficult life situation has nothing to do with karma. Karma, in my opinion, is a con job to justify exploitation by Others.

my best guess, difficult life situations serve to give of an education, a chance to do better, a chance to experience and perhaps overcome certain situations, coming out for the better. karma is more of a direct energy from the universe so to speak, something that ebbs and flows attracted to like minded energy so to speak. just my 2 cents really.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by droid56

How can getting exactly what you have seeded reaped on you be negative? If you had instantaneous direct confirmation on cause and effect of you action towards others and yourself, then you would have evolved how you are treating others faster than in this karma lagging system that has been created.

It is the difference between perceived karma from others and real karma that any being has that is the issue about judging.

I myself will not judge until I have all the facts but when I do I will probably be totally merciless, since being overly nice to the ones who creates bad karma without taking responsibility will teach them nothing. Fixing what you break improves character and shrinking away from it shows lack of growth.

From my point of view god seem to like to have some people believe they have gotten a free pass on karma and then giving them a twist on death where they find out they have screwed up so badly it is gonna take thousands of years to fix it.

my best guess, difficult life situations serve to give of an education, a chance to do better, a chance to experience and perhaps overcome certain situations, coming out for the better. karma is more of a direct energy from the universe so to speak, something that ebbs and flows attracted to like minded energy so to speak. just my 2 cents really.

I agree but in that case you have from my point of view cleaned up most of the mess you have made or is trying to take responsibility of what you create.

And just to make it clear. There are people on this planet that are going thru bad times that are extremely nice beings and are probably so close to karma less that they literally shine on others and they should not care about karma but do the best they can and learn from the experience. The things they have to fix are so small they can fix it anytime with almost no effort at all when they are told what they have broken and they normally have an internal voice needing to fix what they break since they think it is the right thing to do.

I myself have a lot of things I need to fix and I am working on it. One step at a time.

For the ones who do not take responsibility karma is a pain. For the ones who do take responsibility karma is a learning thing and can even be a concealed blessing.
edit on 22-11-2013 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

droid56

I lean towards the idea that a difficult life situation can be a combination of both. As far as different energy feeders is it then ok to feed from them if its found that this is the case, 1 wonders...

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I believe that difficult times are a lesson for us.
The lesson comes in how we handle the situation, what we learn from it, IF we learn from it, and how we handle our lives after it.
There are so many "bumps" in our life here, and no two people every handle them the same way.
But it helps to remember that no matter how it seems on the outside, everyone has them. It's just that not everyone has the strength to get through them.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by droid56

We are all so self-centered. When one draws a circle around
apparent actions and apparent consequences from a personal
point of view; what we are doing is excluding the rest of the
world and their actions and the consequences of their actions.

We are not islands.

We all suffer when one of us suffers. We all pay the price for
the actions and consequences of the actions of all 7 billion
of us.

It's rather silly to even invent the concept of karma. The very
concept of karma traps us into corrupted realizations.

That's my 2 cents.

KPB

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
With karma it depends on your own view of what's right and wrong.

new topics

top topics

join