It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Obama and Congress

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Why is it that you just cant do the right thing?
You lie to us, cheat us, steal from us, say you are doing what is best for us, but the thing is that none of you is listening to us. How about trying something new for a change and actually listen to what the people want instead of big business. By now your pockets are padded enough that you dont need their money to live the way you do. How about telling them that you have had enough of being their puppets and stand up for the people you lied to to get your jobs. Maybe use some common sense when you make decisions that affect all of us in a bad way. Start to make our country what it use to be, a place we were all proud to be a part of and not a country that the rest of the world can not trust anymore because you have gotten so paranoid that you have to spy on every person in the world. If you think about it, do you like being the puppets? You go home at the end of the day and think I cant believe the people are this stupid to put up with all of our stupidity, but really at the end of the day its the people pulling you strings that go home and laugh at how stupid you are for letting them controll you. And in the end you will end up just as screwed as we are. Your family is not going to be safe from them and when you finally give them all they need youtoo will be thrown out with the trash. So just get your heads out of your a$$ and work together for a change and do something. Productive for the future of this country and the people that live here.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
After all the lies over all the decades - after all the needless death and violence that the lies lead to...

Can't you see that it's all according to plan? Is it not obvious by now that they're very aware of what it is they're doing? We can't discern the reason why they do this, because the truth is too bizarre, too absurd to be believed. About five billion human beings will die over the next hundred years, and the world you're living in is just the trap that has been set.

We are dependent on the system. We are wards of the state. The same people who dream themselves our masters are the ones with their finger on the fire button, the power switch, the food and the water. Without the system, we die. And if we do not die, we suffer and then die.

So you know, there's that...
edit on 22-11-2013 by Mon1k3r because: to, too, two

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by JHumm

I applaud your thought, but trusting a 'reformed' politician is like trusting a double agent.....if they turn once....what will stop them from turning again.....

This is 'Our' fault, lock stock and smoking barrel....this is the fault of a population of people that are more concerned with who likes their cat photo than what is being debated on the senate floor.....

I just watched the Atlas Shrugged....funny thing, i haven't touched it in 25 years, through the eyes of youth....and i was blown away to how accurate she was....this is no longer about the population, it is about the ulterior goals of the puppet masters, and we have allowed them to get to this point.

Some of you may think things have sped up, at least those i talk with at work on a daily basis think this....that in the last two years, things feel 'frantic' and 'haphazard'......it is probably two fold, first, something has occurred or news has been gathered that has caused them to move up the time frame and second, that their pieces are in place and they are just waiting for the opportunity to raise the balloon.....I don't think we are at a point any longer than we can come back from this, a few years ago, it may have been done in a ballot box....However, now, i think time is on their side and this will have to play out.
edit on 22-11-2013 by pointr97 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Mon1k3r

Oh yes I understand that, but do they not understand that if we all die that they will not last very long without us? Do they think that all the stuff they have and get just appear out of thin air.? Do they think they are going to live a long happy life after the world is destroyed.....cant happen, then they too will die a slow suffering death.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Oh, but Earth with less than a billion people would be so much easier to manage and control. These are the people who do not eat it if they can't pronounce it. But they can pronounce it, because they create it, and they feed it to us. A decade ago, cancer would kill one in five. Now one in four. Soon one in three...

The ocean will rise, they'll be sure of it. And when eighty percent of the worlds population is dead from disease and starvation, and the remaining few are fighting for the scraps in an unelectrified world, they will come out from their bunkers to clean up the mess and then raise the flag of the New World Order.

Death must occur for the rebirth to take place. What I think they don't understand is that the intelligence we've gained in the last 200 years has something to do with the population density itself. They will make themselves stupid, and they will be forced to return to nature, learn it's ways again, and the next iteration of human civilization will begin.

One of these times, we'll get it right.

top topics

join