It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-CIA Operative: Military Thwarted Obama’s Plans To Nuke/EMP America This Fall!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by Another_Nut

And yet, no one is saying that except Sorcha Faal, and some conspiracy sites. Why is that? The US government is so powerful it can shut people up in China, and Iran, and all those other countries that are less than friendly to the US? Wow, I'm impressed. Not only can they shut up thousands of people that would recognize this as an explosion in the US, they can do it worldwide. That's incredible.

I can tell just by looking at them they're not the same. The only way you get the two spikes like that is if there were two weapons detonated.

now your gettimg it.

and please stop argueing who is saying what. maybe they are all being silenced

maybe noone cared enough to notice

or if they did notice was is just left as intetesting, because no obe would jump to detonation.

but none of that even matters.

bcause we have the siesmic data that looks nothibg like an eq when u look at (2 short spikes vs 1 drawn out groan) it

ill go with two detonations

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Another_Nut

No, you have an earthquake at the start of it, which was the first short spike. Everything between the two is still earthquake, and you have more slippage which leads to the second spike, which then fades off.

You seriously believe that so many people could be silenced so effectively?

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

The Lindsey Graham comment was odd. It implied that the US had to assist with Syria or face a nuclear/EMP attack.

The event took place on the edge of the Continental Shelf about 200 miles off the coast of South Carolina. The United Nations Convention Laws of the Sea (UNCLOS) defines what is considered a country's natural prolongation as the shelf boundary or 200 nautical miles which ever is greater. This also defines usage of mineral exploitation of mineral rights.

This leads me to believe that it may have had to do with 1) oil & gas exploration or 2) a warning from some foreign country or 3) the testing of some new weapon within the US that is probably EMP. Being just on the edge of the boundary gives fuzzy legal jurisdiction for any of the actions. No one in authority seems to be outraged that the event occured. My own fuzzy logic leads me to option #3.

There were newspaper announcements in August about a large scale Derna Bridge drill at another location in South Carolina near nuclear facilities. It did worry me that a false flag was about to happen near me since the rehearsal had already taken place.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Seismic data will only tell us if a nuke was detonated, not whether or not there ever was a nuke to begin with.

Who's to say the detonation story isn't simply a public pacifier routine, designed to allay public fears of a rogue nuke or three on the loose?

For all we know, the three bombs are being held as a trump card to play in the event of tptb staging another large and deadly FF of some description..the idea being, if you carry out your plan, we KNOW where your bunkers are...and there'll be a 'very warm nuclear reception waiting for you bastards' when you turn tail and run for cover.

Makes more sense to do that, than simply detonating them deep under the ocean.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

Except that the seismic data doesn't support a nuclear weapon going off.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

You've missunderstood me.

I'm not saying a detonation occurred.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

Oh ok. Sorry, trying to do too many things at once, and I misread what you said.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

That's OK, no problem.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Trubeeleever
As objective as I am to many US projects like The NSA metadata program
W's-of-MD Reasons to invade other countries
Drone Strikes which kill civilians
And of course The Monsanto Protection Act

there is no way on Earth that Obama would do something as evil as what your saying..... So to that I say

B U L L L L S H I I I I I T !

As for those missing nukes that were last seen in S.Carolina and claims that they are capable of creating a massive EMP strike, then go back and research Venezuela National Blackout.

worldnews.nbcnews.com...

And compare the dates from when they were last seen, and the date of the Venezuela blackout.

Coincidence, I think not.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorry about the unprofessional copy and paste of the links.

Assuming that someone would never do such a thing is never a good reason for denial and is basically
why the masses have denied US involvement in 911 as a conspiracy for world domination and US
suppression of the constitution! We have looked into the face of evil through out the known history
and know that many men have found that it's not difficult carry out atrocities against the human race!
IMO it's harder to choose not to when all those around you are choosing to do evil! Especially when
such a thing is profitable and power driven! To think that any of us is beyond the grasp of such things
is foolishly optimistic!

We have always had the ability to choose whether we turn towards good or evil and turn our backs from
our humanity and injustice! Peer pressure is a powerful thing and has gotten many of us into trouble! If I
thought there was no outside influence on this man we call our president, then a belief in such choices
would be unreasonable but knowing full well that the axis of influence has its strings on the trigger finger
of the lawless one, brings no comfort to me!

We have seen the continued degradation of society because of a lack of moral influences and this bring with
it terrible consequences of tyranny for all of us! We may choose not to see this, deny it's there, ignore it or acknowledge its presence and only through acknowledgment will we have any chance to overcome evil!

I realize the last thing most of you want to read about is God but sometimes we need
to realize there are things beyond our realm of perception that deals with all that we are!
I know most of us have given up on this kind of belief in a higher power! While I do realize
that religion has caused much hurt in our world and men have used it to gain power and wealth
over much of the world! But just because this is the case does not make religion something bad but it
does mean that bad men have used a benevolent God to exploit good people! I am not sure whether
there is a God or not but I have faith that God does exist and each of us has to choose for our selves whether
or not we have any faith in God and therefore good and evil is an absolute thing or God is a farce and good
and evil would therefore be relative and created by what we perceive! I choose to believe the former and
I hope we all can someday find God so that we may all find comfort in this belief of a higher power
which loves us! Many of us has chosen to believe in paranormal things! Some of which are ghosts, demons
and other forms of unseen entities! These are things which none have seen yet we seem to have a belief in them!
Then there are those non-human entities "Diabolicals"! I don't seem to understand how anyone with a belief in
a non human evil entity or fallen angel could not have a similar belief in a benevolent entity such as an angel?
There is nothing harder then having faith in that which we can't see, what we fail to understand or that which
we fear most!

Here is one of my favorite passages from the bible;
Numbers 6:24-26

“The Lord bless you and keep you;
The Lord make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The Lord lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.”’

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Again not disagreeing or arguing exactly but .... just sayin lol.

For real though (forgive me I'm the "What if? Queen) say it was a mini nuke or an emp only weapon and or it was deep enough in the water to make a small or no tsunami, the quake happened in pretty deep water right at the edge of the Continental Shelf so, really who's going to notice an ankle deep wave if the weapon(s) were small enough? Would they really use a high megaton bomb? Probably not, I'd think they'd use the smallest one they had to prove a point without excessively damaging SC. What about a dirty bomb?

Do I personally think a nuke was set off at this time? Not really. Would I put it past them? Not really. BUT, What if?

Side by side compare above

Overlay above

Lil

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Lilroanie

Even without a wave, there would have been a die off and higher levels in animals afterwards. So it wouldn't be hard to prove.

The problem is the two spikes. That would mean two weapons.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

And 2 weapons could not have happened because? They are the good guys? I get what you're saying and I mostly agree with you. The problem I have is I could SEE them doing this! Since I know you are fairly educated in this stuff and I am not, will you engage in "What if?" with me? With what you know can you think of ANY way for this to be a bomb or human created event of some kind? And if not do you know what terms I can use to find EQ seismos that closely match it?

I'll be honest I Googled seismos for earthquakes and I didn't find any that looked SO much like an explosion like this one does. they all looked like the blue on in the pic without that flat spike.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
OH also is there even such a thing as an EMP only weapon that we know of? Underwater would an EMP only kill critters?

Lil

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Because the first would destroy the second before it could detonate. The timing of the two spikes is so close together they'd have to be on top of each other.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

An EMP still wouldn't match the data though.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Thanks! I appreciate you answering my silly questions
I have one more please if you don't mind. Could a smallish nuke have set off a small EQ immediately after it was detonated if it was deep enough to be near the bottom of the sea? Insatiable need to see the correct info going on in my head sorry lol.

Lil

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

During underground testing in Nevada, close to a fault line, a much larger weapon (1.1 megatons) did cause a small quake, and shifted the fault a little over a foot. They did the math and if a weapon that size was detonated farther than 1600 feet off the fault it wouldn't have any effect.

A 1 kiloton weapon is too small, as far as I've found, to cause any kind of quake.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Gotcha, ok thanks that makes sense then. I still believe they would I just don't think they did this time anyway.

Lil

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I have no trouble believing they would if they could get away with it. I just want to see evidence that fits, and not a lot of speculation, and Alex Jones said so.
edit on 11/24/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

Ok here's a interesting video that brings up the points that have been mentioned in this thread.

edit on 24-11-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join