It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-CIA Operative: Military Thwarted Obama’s Plans To Nuke/EMP America This Fall!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

How is directly discussing the topic at hand "not discussing the topic"?

To a outside observer, to the untrained eye, it may seem as though you are censoring what people have to say...

To a person who would not know any better it may even appear as if you are trying to manufacture a consensus.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Hmmmmm, I would have to say if my eyes are still working right that your seismograph link for the 8th, is very similar to the Indian nuke test; in fact it looks nothing like an earthquake signature.

Link Oct 8th

Indian nuke tset

yep looked again & def more similar to a nuke

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by losthighway

If you look at the Indian nuke test, there's one sharp spike, then it fades out. There is the initial short spike in this one, then there's a second short spike. So unless there's a second device going off, this was an earthquake.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

The moment I red Alex Jones and Project Camelot I didn't bother reading further. These people are using these sensationalist stories to get attention for themselves.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

That's not what I see:-

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

Those are completely different signatures. In one the two spikes you highlighted were milliseconds apart, while in the other they're separated by a noticeable time difference. Not even close to the same.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Correct me if I'm wrong aren't we looking at two completely different environments , one water and one on land would that create a variation in the shock waves?

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

The signature is going to be basically the same. Especially since this earthquake was 9 miles deep. You're still seeing the signature through solid rock, not through the water. But even in the water, you're going to see the same basic signature. It's not going to suddenly change it into that of an earthquake.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
To me that looks like an explosion with a tremor right after. But it in no way looks the same as the earthquake example and in fact looks dead on for the nuke test with either a secondary explosion or tremor immediately following it.

Lil

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

There is difference in resulting effects between the two different blasts:-

. Subsurface Burst. A subsurface burst is an explosion in which the point of the detonation is beneath the surface of land or water. Cratering will generally result from an underground burst, just as for a surface burst. If the burst does not penetrate the surface, the only other hazard will be from ground or water shock. If the burst is shallow enough to penetrate the surface, blast, thermal, and initial nuclear radiation effects will be present, but will be less than for a surface burst of comparable yield. Local fallout will be very heavy if penetration occurs.

www.fas.org...

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

The shockwave is different from the radiation and blast effect. The shockwave signature is going to be similar. The environment can affect the radiation effects and the blast wave, but the signature will still show different from an earthquake no matter where it is.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Lilroanie

But not one person recognizes that? Every person that has access to a seismograph is under a gag order, or doesn't recognize it?

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

not only dead fish but where was the tidal wave? surely there would have been a massive wave hitting the east coast or at the very least the tide along the east coast beaches would have been much higher than normal.I wonder if any place along the east coast reported a higher than normal tide on the 8th or 9th?

according to this:
tides.mobilegeographics.com...

Tides were normal for october 8th and 9th along the south carolina shore.

edit on 23-11-2013 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Both the author and the website provider assume no liability for damages arising from use of these predictions. They are not certified to be correct, and they do not incorporate the effects of tropical storms, El Niño, seismic events, continental drift, or changes in global sea level.

tides.mobilegeographics.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I do confess to a brief thought when both Vince Flynn and Tom Clancy passed so close to each other.

I guess I've spent too much time on ATS...need to spend less time with this many paranoids...

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   

So everyone living on the coast missed a tidal event brought on by it, as well as the dead sealife from the radiation, and all the other effects? There are more holes in this than just about anything else I've seen on ATS recently.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   

I'm not disagreeing with you really, I'm NO expert. Just giving my opinion of what they look like since you pointed them out. And the one that was the earthquake on the 8th was it? Looks just like the nuke test one you pointed out way more than the earthquake example you also pointed out. *shrug* just my opinion, like I said I'm no expert at ALL.

Lil

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   

It is an unusual earthquake signature, but it is an earthquake, not a weapon detonation. The pulses are too long for it to be a weapons detonation. Not all earthquakes have the same signature, but a weapon detonation is going to always be about the same, and the two pulses are too far apart for a weapon.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Zaphod58

It is an unusual earthquake signature, but it is an earthquake, not a weapon detonation. The pulses are too long for it to be a weapons detonation. Not all earthquakes have the same signature, but a weapon detonation is going to always be about the same, and the two pulses are too far apart for a weapon.

wow zaph. just wow.

obvious detonations(s) are obvious

i dare yiu to overlay that blast(s) onto the eq sample

then do it (twice?) on the india test and lets see which fits

really zaph? and i cant believe yiu got stars for those posts.

and now. in this last post,when it has become obvious to all that youare really stevei wonder..yiu must be to beSO blind

or yiu are just playing dumb and i dont believe that

that(those) was(were) a detonation(s)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Another_Nut

And yet, no one is saying that except Sorcha Faal, and some conspiracy sites. Why is that? The US government is so powerful it can shut people up in China, and Iran, and all those other countries that are less than friendly to the US? Wow, I'm impressed. Not only can they shut up thousands of people that would recognize this as an explosion in the US, they can do it worldwide. That's incredible.

I can tell just by looking at them they're not the same. The only way you get the two spikes like that is if there were two weapons detonated.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join