It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you have a problem with Alex Jones ?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I'm sorry but the argument's I see against Alex Jones are always so weak that if anything they are helping his cause. It seems like you really need to cherry pick to find dirt on this guy, he's not perfect, but i'm sick of seeing the same video clips taken out of context repeatedly linked from the same sources.

Infowars.com does force info out into the mainstream, and as long as there are those who label AJ as a nut then less of a chance he will get Hasting'd or Breitbart'd. Again, if anything the haters are helping his cause. I have to say the guy has courage though, yes he's loud and belligerent and sometimes over the top but at least he is helping to break the hypnosis.

A quiet war is being waged against alternative media, in time we will be lucky if we even have a voice to challenge the status quo.
edit on 23-11-2013 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I just don't get it, you guys talk crap about fox, cnn, etc about them not fact checking yet you guys fully support alex jones. Talk about a double standard

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Why ?

The guy is extremely intelligent......

Really....

OP was was with you up until these first few words then this came to mind.

Light bulbs that communicate with computers to spy on us and TV's can kill us......

seriously watch this video, and tell me he is "extremely inteligent"

OP, I have news for you, Alex Jones is a shill.

Now before you all start jumping all over me for saying that let me explain to you why he is a shill.

He is a shill because he is paid to say stuff on behalf of a agenda, that agenda being the agenda of the conspiracy theorists, you pay him just by paying attention to him, listing to his shows and the ads in them, buying his videos, his products and so on.

The only people who take Alex Jones seriously are the people who believe what he believes. He knows this, he is like a rock star, a rock star knows that his audience want to hear some killer rock tunes and will pay him for the pleasure. Alex is the exact same, he knows his audience are a bunch of conspiracy theorists (individuals who believe in a alternative narrative to a number of world events, ie. 9/11) who want have someone like him to feed them with more conspiracies and they also in a round about way pay him for the pleasure. He is a entertainer, like the rock star, its just that his audience want something different and he provides it.

He probably is a reasonably intelligent fellow, no intelligent guy would say for example that they are spying on you with light bulbs and killer TV's but his audience want to here that sort of crap so he says it and gets paid for it (just like a shill). He more than likely does not believe most of the stuff he says and in private just counts his cash and plots the next grandiose claim he can make to get more people to listen to him, get more advertisement revenue more money for his DVD's and so on.

OP he is not extremely intelligent as you claim, he's just as smart as you or I, but he is also a loud mouth bully. The video you site is a perfect example, there must be over 100 Alex Supporters verse about 4 cops, so he starts screaming at that poor woman who is only doing her job. It makes perfect sense that you cannot hold up signs next to freeways and hand out flyers to traffic as you could distract/disrupt the traffic and cause a crash. The first Amendment comes with responsibilities.

The video posted in the OP is just a Alex Jones classic of shouting louder than the other guy but actually saying very little of actual worth.

That is why i have such a problem with Alex Jones, he is a Shill and a bully.

Just check out this video where he calls someone who disagrees with him a "retard" with a "small brain"

edit on 23-11-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
He is good at taking news “current or not” and sensationalizing it.
It is what he does and how he makes his living, just like a pig farmer tending to his cash flow.
Some of what he says is indeed interesting and has some merit.
You have to read between the lines. …….

PS. just because you are louder does NOT make you Right!
edit on 23-11-2013 by DogMeat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

The information and the message are things I would like to access in order to formulate my own opinion, but the mode of communication is something I just can not stomach. I just wish he would post transcripts of all of his videos. I can't stand to watch or listen to the hysterics.
edit on 23-11-2013 by yamammasamonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

You may be right about all you say about Jones, its just when someone displays fits of rage and what appears like disorientation because he is so angered then anything he says that might be true is overshadowed by his actions.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
AJ is a f*#%ing con man.... he KNOWS exactly how his delivery is seen. He is a shrewd, cunning man. Not an idiot in the least. His 'MURRRKAAAHHH act is just an act; of that I am convinced.

The thing that started giving me gut doubts (when I was a newish listener) was his 'crying'. I consider myself very discerning in reading people's eyes and general body language/vibes; a sense that for some reason is well developed in me.

I swear on all thats good, he is trying to ACT every time he cries. AND IT GIVES ME THE CREEPS, when I start applying that to his whole motive.
edit on 23-11-2013 by Psykotik because: none

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Atmas

Well everything he says is the truth to you and hes always telling the truth according to you

No, I never said that, or anything close to that and I hold no illusions of such
about any man. Come back ?
edit on 23-11-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by southbeach

A true American you are Sir. I mean that as a compliment.

southbeach

Member is offline.
213 3
205 2 15

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:01 PM link quote reply

Advantage
Im old enough to recall and have been listening to AJ during the Y2K series of LIES he put out there as truth.. thoroughly freaking out many and turning many away from what he claims he is trying to bring people to. I may be old, but I dont forget.

Dont be all weird and shriek about who put this on youtube... listen to alex's words themselves.. the LIES.. coming from his mouth.. broadcast to the public. No blood was in the streets and all of that nonsense.

This is why I dont believe one word this guy says and question his motives.
edit on 21-11-2013 by Advantage because: (no reason given)

Well my personal belief is he should be invited on here to answer to this video.
As an A.T.S. guest like Maquino and David Paulides.

As a bigtime fan.
I'm sending Alex A personal invite from this thread I created to come
and join us here on ATS so he can defend himself against what many of us forgive
any ways. Some not so much.

I also invite you South beach to fire up another thread if you like as a special invite
if our man does show.

Either way I know you're a busy man Alex and these forums of ours call for a lot of attention.
No one can hold it against you if you don't show.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

You know this forum works exactly the same dont you? If you dont believe conspiracy theories or doubt em in great lengths, why are you keep coming back here and sponsoring this site thus the theories that get spread via this site?

Maybe his personage is a shill but its not about him its about his info. And even if just 10% of his info has truth in it it still is helping wake people up. Waking up or persistently searching for truth instead of trusting everything you hear in the MSM.

Personally I just use his info to read in on a topic and see whats the truth about it or at least get an indication of what it might be. If he was right about something I cant thank the MSM for telling me about it can I? If he was wrong well I still got to learn something then so it doesnt matter. Just pick out the cherries and its all good.

By the way I wont forget the Bohemian Grove-infiltration, he might be a shill but at least hes revealing stuff.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I've been listening to Alex for years. A friend of mine who is a marine got me into listening to him. Love him or hate him, Alex does have the ear of a lot of our military people, who call in and speak with him often on various subjects.

I'm not saying I agree with everything Alex says, but I think he does a lot more than the arm chair activists do, and for that I respect the man.

I remember many years ago when he was talking about how TSA would start enhanced pat downs in airports, and how people made fun of him and laughed at him. A lot of things he was talking about years ago are coming to pass now.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Psykotik
AJ is a f*#%ing con man.... he KNOWS exactly how his delivery is seen. He is a shrewd, cunning man. Not an idiot in the least. His 'MURRRKAAAHHH act is just an act; of that I am convinced.

The thing that started giving me gut doubts (when I was a newish listener) was his 'crying'. I consider myself very discerning in reading people's eyes and general body language/vibes; a sense that for some reason is well developed in me.

I swear on all thats good, he is trying to ACT every time he cries. AND IT GIVES ME THE CREEPS, when I start applying that to his whole motive.
edit on 23-11-2013 by Psykotik because: none

Oh please hateful Verbs we can do with out.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

randyvs
reply to post by Atmas

Well everything he says is the truth to you and hes always telling the truth according to you

No, I never said that, or anything close to that and I hold no illusions of such
about any man. Come back ?

Im sorry, I got you mixed up with onequestion. My fault :/

Would be nice if aj came here to answer questions and clear things up, but he has no control here and cant ban anyone or verbally harrass them if they have a different opinion, so I doubt it.
edit on 23-11-2013 by Atmas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Thank you for that compliment.And i indeed take it as one.

I have been listening to Jonesy for about 3 years only.I actually only started listening to him because of a thread on this website.
I am not one of those people that he woke up as i had been awake for decades but i instantly got into his show as he talked a lot of sense and bringing on the likes of David Icke and Jim Marrs and the recent show with Bob Fletcher about Nibiru which is intensely interesting shows that he is open to a wider reality than just the NWO.

I think the man would be a great guest on here but like you said he is extremely busy and works about 16 hours a day.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Hey thanks for that link my man. That's a good one.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I think alex jones falls under the category of "a broken clock is right twice a day"...I have no problem with him because after listening to him a couple of times, I simply don't anymore.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
There's a saying i like.

We're all couriers carrying a package. That package is a message. Within that message is an idea. An idea whose time has now come.

To me it's about the message. Not the person delivering it.

You want america to have it's integrity back you fight for it.

you want world peace you fight for it. tooth and nail.

You want humanity to be a type one civilization? You freakin fight for it.

You want your freedom, your liberty, equality, your own individual constitutional rights back you f*cking take it back.

Alex is alex. You dont need alex to make see what's going on in this f*cked up world just take a look outside.

The people should be angry, upset about their own nations falling apart in front of their very noses. But no the people turn a blind eye to it all. And the worst is yet to come.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

randyvs

Hey thanks for that link my man. That's a good one.

Thanks,i've listened to that about 4 times,very interesting to say the least.
And here's another one of my favorites.David Icke and Alex Jones in England speaking at the last Bilderberg meeting.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Oh look another supporter of this nutcase.
So glad u people are in vast minority

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

OP he is not extremely intelligent as you claim, he's just as smart as you or I, but he is also a loud mouth bully.

We agree he is "a loud mouth".
Bully? No.

A bully is a big kid that beats up on little kids. Here is the definition from the dictionary: a person who uses strength or power to harm or intimidate those who are weaker.

Many people that AJ opposes are not weaker than him but stronger. Piers Morgan for example.

What you mean is that he is an "intimidator".

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join