It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you have a problem with Alex Jones ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Atmas

I have a limited view? You can't even think for yourself and believe what he says

If you only knew what I was thinking ?

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

He reminds me of rush Limbaugh opposite twin lol. Don't you guys think lol. I like him too. He can be out there but hey his brother rush is even crazier lol.

The Bot

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
He is a great man, full of flaws passion and a tireless crusader for freedom. I have no problems with Alex Jones.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

randyvs
reply to post by Atmas

I have a limited view? You can't even think for yourself and believe what he says

If you only knew what I was thinking ?

Well everything he says is the truth to you and hes always telling the truth according to you

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Atmas

Actually i listen to an AJ show maybe once a week. Been doing so for a while. I ride a bike and take the bus around so i listen to podcast and read everywhere i go. Been doing so for years.

If you cant highlight the information that your talking about then i cant believe what your saying.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Atmas

Thats obviously not true.

Gotta refine your debate skills man. I had to when i first signed up on this site to.

The debate forum is one of my favorite forums. Some really good thinkers on ATS.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I am British and live in America.I listen to his show every night,i think the man can be a raving lunatic sometimes but in general 99.9% of what he says is based on fact.I watched his show live today and he did a nice interview with the daughter of Stanley Kubrick who lives in Dallas.
He can come across as a drama Queen which for most Brits doesn't go down too well and he was made to look a fool on Newsnight when he was in England and it was clearly a stitch up job as he was teamed up on by the presenter and an aloof fellow interviewee and he referred of course to 1776 which would have most Brits in bafflement.

He educated me on the founding fathers and the constitution and i am astounded at the spiritual freedom they believed in back then.

I was totally against guns and thought Americans were barmpots for keeping them but the guy has turned me around and makes very valid points on the gun rights issue and i am now very pro gun.

My favorite shows are when he gets on Gerald Celente,Jesse Ventura,Jim Marrs and David Icke.

edit on 22-11-2013 by southbeach because: I said more than i should.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   

onequestion
reply to post by Atmas

Actually i listen to an AJ show maybe once a week. Been doing so for a while. I ride a bike and take the bus around so i listen to podcast and read everywhere i go. Been doing so for years.

If you cant highlight the information that your talking about then i cant believe what your saying.

You're an avid listener, right? How many of his predictions came true?

Also you're such a great debater, yet you blindly accept what people tell you without any research, so yeah, you can think you're good at debating but you can't even do one of the basics of debate
edit on 22-11-2013 by Atmas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Please inform of us the lies Alex Jones has told.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Atmas

Your not even presenting an argument.

Ok agenda 21.

Your turn.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

I agree with you on Jordan Maxwell,he's half truth half Charlatan and the two on project camelot are idiots when someone says something they don't agree with.Such as the interview with Dr Steven Greer where he thought most abductions were done by the military.
Now,personally i think Greer is a pretentious idiot but he could not be more right for me on this.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Advantage
Im old enough to recall and have been listening to AJ during the Y2K series of LIES he put out there as truth.. thoroughly freaking out many and turning many away from what he claims he is trying to bring people to. I may be old, but I dont forget.

Dont be all weird and shriek about who put this on youtube... listen to alex's words themselves.. the LIES.. coming from his mouth.. broadcast to the public. No blood was in the streets and all of that nonsense.

This is why I dont believe one word this guy says and question his motives.
edit on 21-11-2013 by Advantage because: (no reason given)

Well my personal belief is he should be invited on here to answer to this video.
As an A.T.S. guest like Maquino and David Paulides.
edit on 22-11-2013 by southbeach because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
dude he's mental

reply to post by southbeach

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by weechav

He has his own mad unique style but in my view he tells the truth.
What stopped a new war in Syria was the alternative media and in particular infowars.com

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
i think you might find this interesting

'Syria is not a revolution any more – this is civil war'

www.theguardian.com...

reply to post by southbeach

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by weechav

Thanks,i'm on the Guardian most days and am proud to say it started it's life as The Manchester Guardian,i saw that story but was side issued by another story,i'll go and read it now.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

AsianAlienKungFusion
The concept of being a SHEEP or WOLF proves that we are essentially beings longing for acceptance into any group. Same with THEISTS & ATHEISTS. And CONFORMISTS & NON CONFORMISTS. We are not FREE. If a person is free/independent, why confine oneself to a group ideology?

Alex Jones is just trying to confuse people so that they'll think he has the solutions. If he has an agenda. I don't know.

It goes like this:
1. There's nothing wrong with planet earth. Life at present is exactly the same as it was hundreds of years ago. WAR, UNEMPLOYMENT, INFLATION, THE RICH RULING THE MIDDLE LOWER CLASS, HOUSING FOOD PROBLEMS.

2. People like Alex Jones are twisting peoples minds to make them think that somethings wrong with todays world. So that people are brainwashed and confused that everythings wrong with our current social/political/system. Thus using the massess to think that theres a global conspiracy to create a NEW WORLD ORDER with one central govt. The masses are then used to demand abolition of a system that presently not globalistic and which is normal.

3. The brainwashed massess are confused and tricked into bringing the NEW WORLD ORDER system into existence. Since in their confusion and trickery by these conspiracy theory leaders, they actually bring their own house down. Using the confused pigs to trample their own pig sty is the oldest propaganda trick in the book.

Harry Truman said "You want a friend in Washington, get a dog".

Truman had a great sense of humor. But was he just being only humorous? Or is what he said also true?

Truman also said "The republicans like our democratic form of government so much that they would like to buy it."
Thats funny because if it is for sale it is not democratic. The Republicans (modern neocons) are so dumb they don't realize it.

I use to think Truman was humorous. Now I see him as a prophet. Because the neocons have bought the government. Where did they get the money? From the US taxpayer. You and me.

L Fletcher Proudy said that at the end of WWII, all the war materials the military had stockpiled for the land invasion of Japan (which were no longer needed) were shipped (1945) to North Korea and North Vietnam. Where were the next two wars? Korea and Vietnam. What caused the wars? The North attacked the South. Who armed the Norths? The US. Who armed the Souths? The US.

The US entered the wars on the side of the Souths. The arms sales made so much extra money for the neocons they used it to buy the congress and the judiciary and the executive branches of our government. Now that they own the country the neocons see no need for a constitution.

It was not money for war materials only. The government got into the drug import business too.

There is nothing normal about todays US government. Just like Germany and Japan in the 1930s, the crooks control the US government today.

Harry Truman was the last honest man in Washington and he knew it.
edit on 22-11-2013 by leostokes because: sails to sales

edit on 22-11-2013 by leostokes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   

onequestion
reply to post by Atmas

Your not even presenting an argument.

Ok agenda 21.

Your turn.

And you are? I already gave you proof yet you act like I haven't. You're not even presenting an argument, you keep saying the same stuff over and over again.

Also, you're, not your.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by weechav

CIVIL WAR IS ONLY A FRONT.

Why do you think the Islamic anti-govt rebels are gaining in power in Syria and are planning to topple Assad's govt. It's WAR INC. the global war racketeers at work again.

- WAR INC. is supporting/funding the Islamic antigovt rebels.

- Using the Christian angle by targetting christians in syria, to gain global sympathy/anger/support for invading Syria.

- President Assad is the protector of the Christians in Syria. He may have become unpopular with the CIA because he stamped down hard on the drugs trade.

- Syria doesnt produce much oil, but it's neighbours do. It sits near some important oil transit points. Oil production/transport/prices can be interrupted. A less known fact is that Syria possessed 2.5 billion barrels of crude oil as of January 2013, which makes it the largest proved reserve of crude oil in the eastern Mediterranean according to the Oil & Gas Journal estimate.

Its sickening that the CIA backed rebels are using children, women and priests to further the agenda. Seems the Zionists are hell bent on creating conflict between Islam and Christianity.

Anti govt forces in Syria beheaded a Christian bishop.

On 23 June 2013, Vatican Radio and other Catholic media reported that Father Francois Murad was killed when a group of rebels attacked a Franciscan convent in Syria.

www.liveleak.com...

www.indcatholicnews.com...

The Syrian Center for Documentation said the gunmen in the video were members of the Al-Qaeda associated al-Nusra Front, and implies they are foreigners.

The Al-Nusra Front is led by an agent of the CIA.

investmentwatchblog.com...

Asma, the wife of President Assad was born in Acton, in London. Asma says: "Obama should listen to the American voters. The American people do not want Obama to support the terrorists in Syria." Asma worries about the Christians in Syria. "Thousands of Christian refugees have found protection in Syria," explains Asma. "These people are at risk of being wiped out if the terrorists come to power."

Asma also stated that John McCain was in Syria, meeting rebels who are part of Al Qaeda. Asma says she certainly worries that further false flag attacks will lead to a full scale American invasion. "What happens then?" asks Asma. "Does Israel then grab a bigger part of Syria? Do Qatar and Saudi Arabia then get their oil pipeline through Syria.

The USA's allies in Syria executed a 14-year-old boy in front of his parents, for blasphemy after saying 'he wouldn't even give the Prophet a free coffee.' The executioners are thought not to be Syrians.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

The USA and its allies are believed to be using mercenaries to try to topple Assad. Washington has trained 400 al-Qaeda militants in European countries. The terrorist Mujahedin-e Khalq Organization (MEK) has reportedly assigned some 400 of its members with stirring up unrest in Syria amid the recent surge of violence and atrocities in the crisis-hit Arab state.

Director of the Habilian Association Seyyed Mohammad Javad Hasheminejad told Fars News Agency that MEK terrorists, grouped in two battalions, have been tasked with fomenting chaos and violence in Syria.

US special forces train the MEK terrorists in Nevada.

therearenosunglasses.wordpress.com...

Israel is using Britain and France to goad the Obama administration into sending more American troops to their death in Syria on behalf of Tel Aviv. The Jihadist fanatics don’t realize they are fighting for Israel.

Those opposed to President Assad have an agenda. One senior Western official went as far as to describe their YouTube communications strategy as 'brilliant'. But he also likened it to so-called 'psy-ops', brainwashing techniques used by the US and other military to convince people of things that may not necessarily be true.

edit on AM112013-11-23T00:16:41-06:0016America/Chicago1130AMSaturday16 by AsianAlienKungFusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   

southbeach
reply to post by boncho

Please inform of us the lies Alex Jones has told.

www.abovetopsecret.com... and unsecured coins is a good one also.

You have to realize that journalists are supposed to be held to a higher standard. Spreading information that hasn't been sourced and isn't factual is lying. Any time something comes to light that isn't true, there is supposed to be a retraction.

The US media is in a sorry state right now, since there was a court ruling where it basically said it was okay to lie in public media.

In many countries this is a crime.

I guess AJ is lucky he is stateside. He can be one with Rush Limbaugh, Glen Beck, and all the evangelical preachers of the world…

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join