It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you have a problem with Alex Jones ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
The concept of being a SHEEP or WOLF proves that we are essentially beings longing for acceptance into any group. Same with THEISTS & ATHEISTS. And CONFORMISTS & NON CONFORMISTS. We are not FREE. If a person is free/independent, why confine oneself to a group ideology?

Alex Jones is just trying to confuse people so that they'll think he has the solutions. If he has an agenda. I don't know.

It goes like this:
1. There's nothing wrong with planet earth. Life at present is exactly the same as it was hundreds of years ago. WAR, UNEMPLOYMENT, INFLATION, THE RICH RULING THE MIDDLE LOWER CLASS, HOUSING FOOD PROBLEMS.

2. People like Alex Jones are twisting peoples minds to make them think that somethings wrong with todays world. So that people are brainwashed and confused that everythings wrong with our current social/political/system. Thus using the massess to think that theres a global conspiracy to create a NEW WORLD ORDER with one central govt. The masses are then used to demand abolition of a system that presently not globalistic and which is normal.

3. The brainwashed massess are confused and tricked into bringing the NEW WORLD ORDER system into existence. Since in their confusion and trickery by these conspiracy theory leaders, they actually bring their own house down. Using the confused pigs to trample their own pig sty is the oldest propaganda trick in the book.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Alxandro
reply to post by CagliostroTheGreat

I was just there myself. Was really awesome marching with Alex Jones and his InfoWars crew.
Alex got punched in the stomach and I understand some black kid got knocked down by one of the cops.

From the OP

He's out there in the streets ready to go to jail over the crap that's going on in this
country.

He has to be brave just to be out there at all as much as
some people hate him.

I don't see the hate for this guy ?

Sorry ranyvs, didn't see this reply till just now.

NP Stro, at least I have it now and thank you.

edit on 22-11-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

randyvs

Alxandro

I was just there myself. Was really awesome marching with Alex Jones and his InfoWars crew.
Alex got punched in the stomach and I understand some black kid got knocked down by one of the cops.

From the OP

He's out there in the streets ready to go to jail over the crap that's going on in this
country.

He has to be brave just to be out there at all as much as
some people hate him.

I don't see the hate for this guy ?

Sorry ranyvs, didn't see this reply till just now.

NP Stro, at least I have it now and thank you.

edit on 22-11-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Question, what happened to all the other people that tried to make peace in the world? MLK, Ghandi, etc they got assassinated. Why is alex jones alive still then? He's probably paid to do what he does, get unintelligent people to listen to whatever he says and do what he tells you to do. Look at all the bullcrap he's predicted that never came true, he's just a distraction.

I'm wasting my time though, you and every other aj worshipper are just gonna tell me I'm wrong. Have you even done any research on alex jones? Have you researched what he has said? No you haven't because you're brainwashed

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
William Cooper
Alex Collier
Phil Schneider
...there's so many out there.

I tend to listen to those that have died.

When the stories get clouded...follow the money (lack there of) or follow the death. Both safe bets for finding the truth, or at least establishing the next link in the chain.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
There are many messengers out there (not enough, but thankfully some) who are screaming the truth from the rafters.

Some messengers resonate more than others---it's all personal preference.

I just don't understand the need for people to shoot the messengers. I think we should be glad we have some.

How many people are willing to die for their cause?

Not many.

But it's just too easy for people to criticize than it is to join the chorus.

I, for one, thank people like Jones---and anyone else who is putting their lives on the line to wake people from their slumber.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Is there any particular reason WHY his comment sections are currently disabled for both Prison Planet and Infowars??

I am not an AJ fan but am to some of the long time posters that go to the forum. since 2001]

What disturbs me is that this is happening across the board to many sites. [no matter the political persuasion]

Alex, you are a SELLOUT!!!!! and even some of his loooong time posters are saying it.

Hope he is making enogh!! Doesn't matter to me, make your money and draw in whoever because Its not you I look to but the people who made it happen for you,A .

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

To many people turn their heads to good information due to personal bias.

People need to seperate their personal feelings towards someone from the content of their message.

This is really hard for MOST people to do.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by palmalBlue2

Money this money that.

Hes getting his message out to a larger audience then he was dealing with in 2001 which requires a different strategy.

If you havent noticed his delivery is better then it was even a year ago. Hes getting better at what he does and growing his empire to reach a larger audience.

Enough with the sellout crap.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Hmmm, I don't have a problem with the man personally. I don't know him that well to have an opinion about such. I do however, have an issue when it comes to using him as a source in posts because while he does cover some topics that could be realistically true conspiracies he covers others that just make him seem laughable as a source. He doesn't really seem to differentiate between conspiracy topics I find laughable despite my research into them because I've found almost no truth to them and conspiracy theories I find to have a lot of truth to them and could be legitimate.

That bothers me for several reasons. One, it makes it hard to take him seriously, two, as a result of his broad range of conspiracy research he does and that fact that he's so well known, anyone who isn't interested in conspiracy enough to research it automatically find fault in other conspiracy theories/theorist because he makes us all look like potential wack jobs. I'm not saying he is a wack job, I'm just saying his prominence and coverage of conspiracies which includes conspiracy that many of us here even laugh at helps paint a portrait of conspiracy theorist to outsiders that is a reflection of that.

TL;DR: He makes us all look bad because he covers conspiracies with little to no basis in fact and is prominent in media.
edit on 22-11-2013 by GrimReaper86 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-11-2013 by GrimReaper86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by GrimReaper86

Obviously you havent been paying attention to his information because a lot of what he says happens.

You need to learn discernment and use it with everyone including alex jones.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

onequestion
reply to post by palmalBlue2

Money this money that.

Hes getting his message out to a larger audience then he was dealing with in 2001 which requires a different strategy.

If you havent noticed his delivery is better then it was even a year ago. Hes getting better at what he does and growing his empire to reach a larger audience.

Enough with the sellout crap.

How about he use some of that money to fact check so he can stop spewing bullcrap? Then the idiots who can't think for themselves will get spoon fed the truth.

Also, why does he have a russian passport with a different name? Why does he have a rich and lavish lifestyle when he can be using that to help the world like you say he does. How is a million dollar home gonna help?

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Is this a sarcastic thread? There are a million reasons why he is scum. Anyone listening to him is naive and deserves to stay ignorant.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Atmas

Isolate the bullcrap for me and fact check it for me so i can know EXACTLY what bullcrap your talking about.

Otherwise... well... bullcrap.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Atmas

Why is alex jones alive still then?

You seem like a person with a limited view. Limited to what you want to see.
In 1979 you could of asked the same thing about John Lennon.
You're ridiculous.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Honestly, when I hear him talk or see a video of his by accident I change the channel because every time I hear him talk he goes way overboard with just about everything he preaches about. He's basically Jim Carey trying to be a political Evangelist. I respect him as a person trying to make a living and also helping people open their minds, but unfortunately when you fact check his rambles they don't add up.

If I had to take a pick, I'd gladly listen to Glenn Beck before AJ because Beck does a decent job at presenting his team's research and also provides a good deal of backup evidence on his claims. However, he too goes looney sometimes, which I suppose is part of the trade. Can't exactly filter out everything because you'll end up not having much to talk about.

Conspiracy theories are fun, but sometimes if you take a conspiracy theory and you just start stating it as a fact without prior evidence instead of telling people to think about it or do research on their own to make their decision then it becomes problematic. I guess that's why I prefer GB over AJ because GB tells people to not take his word like it's his favorite phrase.

Both appear to try and do good for the country and I think there's something to take by listening to both of them for a while as kind of a way to see how they think. But, I would never recommend to take anything that AJ says as a fact. Infowarz is pretty much, umm... for the highest level of conspiracy theories lol

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Em2013

Listen to some entire podcast.

I hear him say some things that are genius sometimes and i hear him say some things that i have to question.

I pretty much do that with every person i ever talk to. Your probably the same as is everyone posting hear.

High horses.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by randyvs

Is this a sarcastic thread? There are a million reasons why he is scum. Anyone listening to him is naive and deserves to stay ignorant.

You know there's always someone in every one of my threads
I just can't see any reason to star. This time it's you.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Listen to some entire podcast.

I hear him say some things that are genius sometimes and i hear him say some things that i have to question.

I pretty much do that with every person i ever talk to. Your probably the same as is everyone posting hear.

High horses.

Very rational in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

randyvs
reply to post by Atmas

Why is alex jones alive still then?

You seem like a person with a limited view. Limited to what you want to see.
In 1979 you could of asked the same thing about John Lennon.
You're ridiculous.

I have a limited view? You can't even think for yourself and believe what he says

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

onequestion
reply to post by Atmas

Isolate the bullcrap for me and fact check it for me so i can know EXACTLY what bullcrap your talking about.

Otherwise... well... bullcrap.

Look at all his predictions. Look at his sources, they sensationalize everything and take things out of context. Like I said, you haven't done one bit of research and are just spoon fed everything. You're ignorance and you're promoting ignorance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join