It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you have a problem with Alex Jones ?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CharlieSpeirs

My post was not to argue with you, or insult your beliefs... You asked do we have a problem with Alex Jones, & why?
I replied with my opinion.

And I didn't even completly disagree with your first response. You could be
spot on as per the amount of evil shared. But I don't know it as a fact. And
I don't know that you do either. As far as what your reply entailed, I have to
give it over to speculation on your part. The main point of my retort was merely
pointing out that, we are all hypocrites. And your latest comparison aligns
what was socially acceptable in america in the seventeen hundreds, with
present day's war on terror, isn't the best analogy. But I won't pretend i
don't see your point. Also I can't speak for Alex, but you are very correct
about my feelings towards todays foreign policies.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Fair enough pal, I realise the analogy wasn't great, but alas you saw where I was coming from, I'm glad it wasn't too vague or cryptic.
I wasn't trying to be speculative either,
I thought it was common knowledge about Jefferson and the likes being slave masters. When it's not too late(currently 2:30am in London) I will grab some sources, I don't want to seem as if in just writing my own version of history to throw around in debate.

I'll definitely be giving the link you shared a go to get further perspective and insight from you.

Stay blessed.
Peace.
edit on 26-1-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct!

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by CharlieSpeirs

Oh I did know that about the founders of this country. But my point about being
a black slave at that time? Was that I'm sure the lucky ones, came under that
ownership. If one must be a slave, I think that might be one of the best bets
one could make. But I speculate as I believe you do, in regards to
that detail amount of truthfulness there of. Or are you more studied at the
treatment recieved by them as well? I am asking because you may well be.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

No not really I do not really consider myself a historian in any aspect to be honest, I learn what comes to me rather than searching for it. So I see exactly what you mean now, in terms of treatment received you are most likely correct.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Almost a year ago to the day there was a flame Alex Jones thread. I realize this thread was not started with those intentions, but interesting timing, nonetheless. Is it an annual event?

ATS last year

There's another conspiracy site I visit and on that site, you cannot link his website, videos, or even talk about him. You will be banned if you do. I think that's pretty telling. Why would a conspiracy site ban information of one of the leading conspirators? I have asked why within threads a time or two and then the threads either die or are deleted (the other site, that is). There may be a good reason. But I have not found the answer.

I listen to his show regularly, and everything he reports on he backs up with at least one reputable source. I do not hear him predicting things. It's more like drawing potential conclusions based on the information at hand. It is impossible for him to know the future. In fact, I have felt more than once that certain things have been prevented because of his ranting and shaking people up, like his shows around the time our Gov wanted to go to war with Syria. He reaches a lot of people and it had an impact in this case.

Anyhow. I like the info he provides and haven't seen any evidence he works for the evil cabal. That would be counter-productive for them, aye? But I don't fully trust anyone in the media.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Case in point, this thread that was full of responses, energy and information "died". Did it get buried?

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Very simple, when Jones makes a fool of him self by acting erratic and out of control especially on cable news he looks like a shill and all credibility is lost.

Point being it does not take a lot of intellect to know how to get across to people...acting the part of an out of control idiot doesn't do it for me...but that's just me.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I've listened to him for years. He seems very genuine. I also personally know 3 people who have been on his show and they feel he's the real deal. So take it or leave it! I'll still be tuning into infowars daily.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Battleline
reply to post by randyvs

Very simple, when Jones makes a fool of him self by acting erratic and out of control especially on cable news he looks like a shill and all credibility is lost.

Point being it does not take a lot of intellect to know how to get across to people...acting the part of an out of control idiot doesn't do it for me...but that's just me.

How does he make a fool of himself daily? Just wanting at least one example.

I can understand and appreciate his passionate delivery. It's FREEDOM we are watching become a distant memory. I'm wondering how many "members" on here are paid distractors. Jeeze! And it would be "himself", not "him self". That is just splitting hairs, but dang!

Overall, I see hate for no substantiated reason that you all are spreading, either as a victim to it yourself, or a paid aggravator. Time reveals all.

I'm seeking the truth and have learned a ton from AJ. Sometimes it seems people just want to feel empowered by hate.

Good luck, peace.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   

raedar

Battleline
reply to post by randyvs

How does he make a fool of himself daily? Just wanting at least one example.

I can understand and appreciate his passionate delivery. It's FREEDOM we are watching become a distant memory. I'm wondering how many "members" on here are paid distractors. Jeeze! And it would be "himself", not "him self". That is just splitting hairs, but dang!

Overall, I see hate for no substantiated reason that you all are spreading, either as a victim to it yourself, or a paid aggravator. Time reveals all.

I'm seeking the truth and have learned a ton from AJ. Sometimes it seems people just want to feel empowered by hate.

Good luck, peace.

First I said nothing about " daily " those are your words.

The last out burst I remember was with Piers Morgan on CNN, if you follow Jones like you say you would have seen that out burst, it was even on MSM.

I don't " hate " the guy, I just choose not to be one of his followers, it makes me wonder if people like yourself bother to ever think for yourself or just follow blindly accusing everyone that does not agree with you of hate or " paid aggravator "...really?...that's rich, I've been called a lot of things on ATS but never a paid aggravator.

You have a nice day and yes time does revel all, hope your not disappointed.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by raedar

And you've captured the essence of this thread right there. I, no matter what I've said here
in this thread, also believe in Alex. I think he's the," Real deal" and the hate he recieves is
completely over the top. I see no reason for most of it, save that Green Manalishi rising.

And with that once again, I'd like to thank everyone who
decided to post and participate in this thread. It takes both sides of the
fence to make a thread a success on ATS. And thank you very much to
wednesday nights gathering of stars on the ATS radio show, for having
me on. That was a neat experience. If anyone wants to check that out
you can find it on the remix page and that will be season 3 episode 3 you'll
be looking for, unto you.
edit on 28-1-2014 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

In case you missed it last night Bud , here's Alex's State Of The Union Mystery Science Fiction Theater Take on that Trainwreck ............

www.youtube.com...
edit on 29-1-2014 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Battleline
reply to post by randyvs

it is all a act the loud voice and slick marketing much like duck dynasty it is all about the bucks in sponsorship he is painted that way to make conspiracy look nuts and they get their moneys worth in alex jones but he does get to the point sometimes and is funny entertainment to pass a few hours much like the brit's have david icke but you have to be quick to the punch bowl when those 2 are around the place

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Battleline

I honestly misread your post re. "Daily". Sorry about that! I was not calling you a paid aggravator, I was categorizing the overall feedback. I don't know you at all!

This is a topic I'm interested in bc all of his work is banned on similar forums, without the reason stated. You can't even discuss it. In my quest to understand, I've learned that these forums have been infiltrated and monitored by people wanting to sway the conversation. That may be obvious to some, but I'm still learning.

And I was frustrated, so please accept that I follow no man or woman blindly, and

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Zanti Misfit
reply to post by randyvs

In case you missed it last night Bud , here's Alex's State Of The Union Mystery Science Fiction Theater Take on that Trainwreck ............

www.youtube.com...

You know I didn't even think to look what Alex had to say.
My wifes daughter was in labor so I've been," out of touch" for
a few days. So thank you for have'n my back amigo.

I agree with a lot of people who mentioned the passion
Alex tends to express. He needs to maintain just like he did in that
vid. Not go so over the top. People would have far less of a toy to play
with, in regards to Alex.

reply to post by raedar

And I was frustrated, so please accept that I follow no man or woman blindly, and

You sound like someone after my own heart.

edit on 29-1-2014 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by raedar

Well said.

Second

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I like him.

It was that interview with the idiot that is Piers Morgan, that sold him on me. He's spot on with pretty much most of what he says.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join