It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you have a problem with Alex Jones ?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

BrianFlanders

leostokes

Alex Jones has reported on the sudden construction of FEMA camps. Is there a connection between the camps and the rise of the police state? AJ says there are huge stockpiles of containers (in the camps) that could be intended for use as coffins.

To be perfectly honest, I haven't listened to his stuff where he goes into detail about the camps. I intend to (because I suppose it wouldn't be fair for me to comment on it if I didn't). I just think that on it's face it sounds like the kind of thing we can only wish they'd try (because maybe then people would finally wake up).

I just don't think they'd be that foolish. They have a good thing going for themselves. They've got most people believing they're free and safe and all that good stuff. There may indeed be some kind of camps. I really don't know. But you have to allow for the idea that even if they exist we can really only speculate on their purpose.

I don't doubt TPTB will try to lock up people who criticize them at some point in the future. But I don't think they'll just come and drag you off. It's too noisy and too messy. They'll do something that seems logical. Like claiming you're crazy because you act like Alex Jones and you must be dangerous. That kind of thing would be more acceptable to the public. They could get away with that. And that's far more scary than just thinking they're going to do something that's obviously wrong.

Ok, Thanks. Jesse Ventura has also reported on the FEMA camps. He is not as "crazy" as AJ.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

All i'm saying is...follow the money. And he definitely isn't BROKE, nor POOR. He's rolling in it. Dont believe me? I cant exactly share the info with you and i certainly wouldnt do that to him, but you have to trust me. I have seen his financials...and his monthly income from just one of his projects.

He's making a butt load. That alone makes me not trust him.

M'y two cents.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Lynx1102

No I don't need any convincing to imagine the money he makes.
But all I say to that without envy or jealousy, Is good for him.
He's got it right, he 's a family man and his seed going forward
should be provided for and enjoy an ass kicking legacy. What's
a guy supposed to do in this world ? Provide.

I like Alex.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Alex Jones gives up just enough to maintain a semblance of legitimacy. He is the other arm of of the same people he fights. He is controlled opposition. He diverts people rather than focusing them on the correct paths. He profits off of fear and I believe he is a well disguised agent.

Two examples come to mind. Sandy Hook where he focused on the second or third shooter theories rather than coming out and exposing the whole event for what it was, an active shooter drill gone live, a complete fraud.

The other was when he focused on the mercenaries at the Boston Marathon Bombing rather than attacking the charade as another fake event or drill portrayed as a real event.

He leads his followers down hallways of smoke and mirrors rather than pointing out the obvious and directing them and his own energies to a path of credible action in responce.

So he sell survival gear and more fear.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

He's a terrorist truther and a thought criminal.
A traitor to the lucifer world disorder.
If alex was on CNN,BBC,FOXnews and MSNBC he would be truth. All truth comes from the mainstream corporate news.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

John_Rodger_Cornman
reply to post by randyvs

He's a terrorist truther and a thought criminal.
A traitor to the lucifer world disorder.
If alex was on CNN,BBC,FOXnews and MSNBC he would be truth. All truth comes from the mainstream corporate news.

Is that what you think, or is that what they want you to think?

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin

Why ?

The guy is extremely intelligent......

Really....

OP was was with you up until these first few words then this came to mind.

Light bulbs that communicate with computers to spy on us and TV's can kill us......

seriously watch this video, and tell me he is "extremely inteligent"

OP, I have news for you, Alex Jones is a shill.

Now before you all start jumping all over me for saying that let me explain to you why he is a shill.

He is a shill because he is paid to say stuff on behalf of a agenda, that agenda being the agenda of the conspiracy theorists, you pay him just by paying attention to him, listing to his shows and the ads in them, buying his videos, his products and so on.

The only people who take Alex Jones seriously are the people who believe what he believes. He knows this, he is like a rock star, a rock star knows that his audience want to hear some killer rock tunes and will pay him for the pleasure. Alex is the exact same, he knows his audience are a bunch of conspiracy theorists (individuals who believe in a alternative narrative to a number of world events, ie. 9/11) who want have someone like him to feed them with more conspiracies and they also in a round about way pay him for the pleasure. He is a entertainer, like the rock star, its just that his audience want something different and he provides it.

He probably is a reasonably intelligent fellow, no intelligent guy would say for example that they are spying on you with light bulbs and killer TV's but his audience want to here that sort of crap so he says it and gets paid for it (just like a shill). He more than likely does not believe most of the stuff he says and in private just counts his cash and plots the next grandiose claim he can make to get more people to listen to him, get more advertisement revenue more money for his DVD's and so on.

OP he is not extremely intelligent as you claim, he's just as smart as you or I, but he is also a loud mouth bully. The video you site is a perfect example, there must be over 100 Alex Supporters verse about 4 cops, so he starts screaming at that poor woman who is only doing her job. It makes perfect sense that you cannot hold up signs next to freeways and hand out flyers to traffic as you could distract/disrupt the traffic and cause a crash. The first Amendment comes with responsibilities.

The video posted in the OP is just a Alex Jones classic of shouting louder than the other guy but actually saying very little of actual worth.

That is why i have such a problem with Alex Jones, he is a Shill and a bully.

Just check out this video where he calls someone who disagrees with him a "retard" with a "small brain"

edit on 23-11-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

About the video you posted. Alex is correct that the TV can be used to alter a person state of mind with the timing of lights/sounds. I would not be surprised if the corporations have not studies this effect.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by magnecore

Anyone can quote someone having a bad bad and call them a name because of it.
AJ tells you great documented information. But he's explains it in a entertaining way.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
shock jock

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

spartacus699
shock jock

Entertainment.

Yet informing.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I pay attention to Alex on a fairly regular basis, either check the sites or listen to a podcast. He's an interesting guy. Sometimes he gets it right, sometimes he's off the mark. Just tells me he's human.
But I will say this for him and all the other "alternatives" where the weird and outlandish get discussion time, like Coast to Coast AM, they have made my life a lot easier.
Do I believe every word out of every mouth? Not at all, but I often find things to think about and research after I've heard a particular viewpoint expressed by either a host or a guest.
I can say this, I'm thankful that Alex and other alternative sites warned of the coming economic collapse and provided the knowledge that we needed to prepare for it and not get slammed. Yep, I followed the advice all those "idiots' on the radio" and got out of the market before it crashed. But hey, we've been "those nuts" since I read The Great Depression of 1990 and got ready should his predictions come true. Heck, we even prepped for the Y2k episode and have never regretted being ready for what didn't happen. What did happen, some ten years later was an ice storm that cut off power for 10 days. We were able to open our home to others who weren't ready to endure the situation because we had a generator, food, water and warmth. The relatives and neighbors who had snickered behind our backs surely did eat up the food we'd laid in. The techies REALLY appreciated the fact that they could charge up their cell phones so that when cell service returned they were ready. Meanwhile our landline was working just fine.
Do I always agree with him or with his presentation? Not at all, nor do I agree with anyone else I know on this earth about every topic.
I fully understand those who can't handle his presentation because I feel the same way about another popular talk show host. The difference between the two of them is that Alex admits being wrong (I've heard him do it many times. Does he take out front page headlines to do it? No, but isn't that just a bit understandable?) and it is clear he's not been "polished and preened" to be a presenter. Maybe I'm his target audience, a radio person rather than a TV person. I only know what the msm is saying by reading a regional newspaper. I don't have cable tv and haven't had for over 20 years. I suppose Jimmy summed it pretty well when he and some others penned "Cultural Infidel" about those of us who just don't give a big fat patootie what the latest idol has done.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

magnecore

About the video you posted. Alex is correct that the TV can be used to alter a person state of mind with the timing of lights/sounds. I would not be surprised if the corporations have not studies this effect.

Really? please post a link... because I am having a hard time believing that . Never mind transmitting "waves" directly into the brain, we are surrounded by many different frequency and waves and ... I mean im struggling over here ...... Bit more on topic my opinion of him is that the world would be a better place w/ people of his ilk (fear profiteers)

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Galalay-oh made his living off alternative info as well. he said the world was round, when everyone knew it was flat. as a result he got house arrest for life.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

larapa

magnecore

Really? please post a link... because I am having a hard time believing that . Never mind transmitting "waves" directly into the brain, we are surrounded by many different frequency and waves and ... I mean im struggling over here ...... Bit more on topic my opinion of him is that the world would be a better place w/ people of his ilk (fear profiteers)

Here is one link:

www.insidebusiness360.com...

Subliminal techniques were found to be a potentially lucrative application of psychology in advertisement by giving a way to manipulate the consumer without his/her knowledge. By playing with human perception, the advertisement industry would be able to send imperceptible messages to the human consumer in order to influence their thoughts, feelings emotions, and above all manipulate their consuming habits. Subliminal influence was not a major concern until the late 50′.

Heres another:

wtfrly.com...
edit on 29-12-2013 by magnecore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
My biggest problem with Alex Jones is with his actions and means of releasing information.

I do not deny much of what his actions or what he says has value to it. I, however feel that he is feeding fear, misery, and pain into a world that has much of it.

The real truth is that humanity has long forgotten the value of life and love. I am not a pacifist by definition, but I am one too pick and choose my battles. No one is going to be able to fix the problems that exist if we take on the role of becoming compulsively obsessed with acquiring this information. In the time it takes to find all the deception, agendas, and wrongdoing going on, people fail to see that they can solve many of problems by being active in their community.

Prep is important. But what is more important then prepping and waiting for something is taking the proactive approach to better the world yourself. Many problems can be solved peacefully and non-violently, which is of course for a southern Christian like Alex Jones their obligated duty through their beliefs.

Information is only as power as those who are willing to act upon it.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by brojose

I once held out hope that Alex could be someone who might
unite and ignite us all to take back our country as constitutionalists.
Over power the seats of power in D.C. by shear numbers. And
physically toss everyone out on their asses. Now I see
it will have to be someone else. If that's even possible.
I would give part of myself to know what's going to happen.
Interesting but unsettling times.

Good post.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Lynx1102
reply to post by randyvs

All i'm saying is...follow the money. And he definitely isn't BROKE, nor POOR. He's rolling in it. Dont believe me? I cant exactly share the info with you and i certainly wouldnt do that to him, but you have to trust me. I have seen his financials...and his monthly income from just one of his projects.

He's making a butt load. That alone makes me not trust him.

M'y two cents.

Al Gore makes a lot too.

Carbon tax is helping the earth by making Al Gore richer.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

A quote from your post:

"The guy is extremely intelligent, able to recall American history
off the tip of his tongue at great lenths. He's out there in the
streets ready to go to jail over the crap that's going on in this
country".

I have nothing agianst this guy what-so-ever. But i do have questions, one relating to your above quote.

So, why has this guy NOT been jailed or harmed? IF the US government is as bad as many of the POSTS on this site would have you believe, then why is this guy roaming around scot-free. MAybe the US gov is NOT as bad as the conspiracy nuts would have us believe? After all, I read through many of the posts on here about how the US gov / Illuminati has got "rid" of various people in the last 25 years, many very high-profile people. Questions, questions question?

Could he be working for the "other side" goading people into a revolt?

And yes, he has an amazing recall on American political history!!

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by projectbane

Could he be working for the "other side" goading people into a revolt?

It would be a perfect world if I could say something like, no way
Alex is to cool and he tells us what's going on behind the scenes
according to his many sources and blah blah. I can not, because
IDK.

So that would be ignorant.

What I can do, is be aware that speculations as such, could be exact.
But as far as the absolute truth of what I know. That's covered in
what you quoted from the OP. I would never dismiss any speculations
like yours, in this balled up mess of a world. But the facts are Alex
Jones has awakened many people. He hasn't incited any one to go out
and get killed. Sticking to the facts, I feel he at least has more trust
than that coming. He hasn't f***ed that oiff in any way that I have
seen. Like every one, he's out to make money. But so far, I can like the
way he does it.
edit on 9-1-2014 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

No CorpNN,BSNBC,FoxNews/Government PR department and corporate news is truth and all alternative news is a lie.
Government nobles aka "officials" are truth.The expendable commoners are not truth.
Alex Jones is not on network tv so he is not truth. Five o'clock news is truth all else is a lie.

Max Igan is not truth. Bill Gates is truth.

Not.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join