It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justice for Quinten

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Hay all I really wasn't sure where to put this, so mods please move to the correct forum if need be.
I also did a search and didn't find it, if it has already been posted please delete.

I just seen this on Facebook and it honestly is the most heartbreaking thing I have ever read and if you're not disturbed by this then you're not human!.

This is the story of a little boy called Quinten and it is quite a long read but is really worth it.

www.viralnova.com...

I know this kind of thing goes on all the time and it absolutely disgusts me. I don't have children of my own but this broke me down and tore my heart to shreds.

There are systems in place to stop these things from happening but when that fails and people don't do their job properly what could this woman have done? The laws are so backwards sometimes..
I don't want to say too much as I really think you should read the link it's well worth it.

Justice for Quinten...

edit on 21/11/13 by karmajayne because: spelling

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Shocking and tragic! Too much of this is going on in the world and it just breaks my heart. There is no excuse for this to have go on and continued.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
The dad should have his oxygen discontinued IMMEDIATELY. Words fail me. CPS is always quick to take kids out of homes until they need too... at least it seems that way too often.

This is beyond tragic. I hope he gets the justice he deserves.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

I agree and the fact that she had called child services and kept on and on at them and they did nothing! It's really a life that should not have been lost! I really hope this man gets charged for murder, gets locked up and they throw away the key. =(

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
This reminds me of a couple I know of.
Their 2nd child was a girl who they seamed to care for.
However the parents were over feeding the baby girl and she died, not being able to breath when
the mother put her down to sleep. The parents told everyone that the baby died from Sudden Infant Death.
But a coroner inquest clearly stated the parents were at fault as the baby weighed double than it should have.
The womans mother lived right next door and the fathers family lived only a few blocks away too.
The parents had plenty of support and it's my personal opinion that the grand parents let the baby down as well.
The parents were not charged with causing their babies death, infact they soon fell pregnant with a replacement baby. Child abuse comes in many forms.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

I sent you a PM

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by karmajayne

Well... There really are not any appropriate words for any of this.

All I can say is, that the operative who failed to act on the tip, and the father of this boy ought to be publicly hanged.

new topics

top topics

join