It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich is Racist, Says Portland School Official

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

Actually, I don't believe that ignorance breeds stupidity. An ignorant person knows they are ignorant, unless they are stupid. Its stupid that cannot be cured, and stupidity always breeds indiscriminately.

There are many topics that I am ignorant concerning and I know this therefore, on those topics I know to listen and learn verses opening my mouth... but i am not stupid.

Ignorance can always be cured, stupidity there is no cure for.
edit on 21-11-2013 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

What about being white, and eating crackers with pb and j on them, what then?

That would be akin to being a member of the KKK.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

pstrron
To even further the insult the school has gone so far as to require intensive staff trainings regarding their own “white privilege,”. Can someone please tell me where a peanut butter and jelly sandwich means “white privilege,”.

The Tribune noted that the school started the new year with “intensive staff trainings, frequent staff meetings, classroom observations and other initiatives,” to help educators understand their own “white privilege,” in order to “change their teaching practices to boost minority students’ performance.”"Last Wednesday, the first day of the school year for staff, for example, the first item of business for teachers at Scott School was to have a Courageous Conversation — to examine a news article and discuss the ‘white privilege’ it conveys,” the Tribune added.

ahhhhhh!
there you go.
the koolaid and the enormous amount of double-think + second guessing involved has scrambled their brains so much
they're talking like idiots.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
So what she is saying all cultures are racists. Because if I go to Africa and want fried taters and pinto beans. All the have are bugs and wheat. Inturn that makes them racist, because they ain't catering to my needs.

What in bloody blue blazes is the country coming to. No wonder we are the laughing stock of the world, idiots teaching kids. When my Russian freind says "you crazy Americans" now I know he's not making fun he's telling the truth.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
The culinary lunch differences are NOT due to race. They are cultural. These people are beyond ignorant as they are educators (baby sitters) who cannot tell the difference between the words they throw around. Race is the genetic makeup, which, cannot be determined by sight. Culture is the life practices that various CULTURES engage in such as food, clothing and customs. Religions is the form of worship a group participates in and is not culture or race contingent. But none of this matters, it's all racism.

In Seattle the term "brown baggin it" for lunch is racist. So not only is the container a racial issue, so is the contents?

If you are in the business of education: shut up. No really, you need to simply stop talking for a year as there is nothing useful coming out of the unedumacated mouth.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Metaphysique

pstrron
To even further the insult the school has gone so far as to require intensive staff trainings regarding their own “white privilege,”. Can someone please tell me where a peanut butter and jelly sandwich means “white privilege,”.

The Tribune noted that the school started the new year with “intensive staff trainings, frequent staff meetings, classroom observations and other initiatives,” to help educators understand their own “white privilege,” in order to “change their teaching practices to boost minority students’ performance.”"Last Wednesday, the first day of the school year for staff, for example, the first item of business for teachers at Scott School was to have a Courageous Conversation — to examine a news article and discuss the ‘white privilege’ it conveys,” the Tribune added.

ahhhhhh!
there you go.
the koolaid and the enormous amount of double-think + second guessing involved has scrambled their brains so much
they're talking like idiots.

And these are the people teaching in our schools?
Seems to me they are teaching racism, with a jelly sammich no less.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Lysergic
Busted.

I do enjoy a PB&J, just doesn't feel right in a tortilla. Then again, a bean sandwich doesn't really seem to work either.

What about being white, and eating crackers with pb and j on them, what then?

Off to the reeducation camps?
edit on 21-11-2013 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

who knows?

I'm sure white rice and ketchup is in the clear though,
'cause ronald reagan approves.
edit on 21-11-2013 by Metaphysique because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

I don't think we are on the same page here. I was referring to the person in the OP, and I am certain they are stupid and ignorant. Most ignorant people do not realize that they are ignorant and because of their ignorance they say and do stupid things there by breeding stupidity.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Taking this post back.

edit on 21-11-2013 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
This post has officially given me cancer of the brain... I don't want to live on this planet anymore

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Jedite
This post has officially given me cancer of the brain... I don't want to live on this planet anymore

thats racist, cancer of the brain.
wanting to get off the planet planet is racist

lol

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

I don't think she is ignorant... I think she or he is a racist who is relying on the fact most people are stupid so that she can further an agenda in teaching the children in that school to hate white people, or hate being white. I think what is stupid is that she was allowed a position as an educator.

They should pass psych evaluations first. What goes into the mind of a child is too important to allow haters and nutcases free reign there...
edit on 21-11-2013 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
When a sandwich of any kind becomes a social issue.....

I have to ask the universe....

"What the bleep"?

What a joke!

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by pstrron

You're good dude, wasn't trying to thread Nazi, just thought I'd let people know since I thought another school decided to pull the same nonsense at first.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by pstrron

Somebody didn't get the memo. That PC crap is now relegated to the toilet.
How could enforcers, even those self-appointed, not know that the new word is Diversity?

The root problem with trying to establish a PC society was that everyone had to know too much about everyone else so as to not step on the other's toes. With Diversity, no problem. They have re-invented the old hippy slogan of "Do your own thing." Much easier to apply. You don't have to work hard at not offending a single soul, you just shrug and say, "Fine, if that's you bag."

After considerable pondering of this switch of social conditioners, I reckoned the creators of such social rules have recently decided to put the whole of all ETs under a new and improved umbrella of social engineering, making it a universal if unofficial decree. So the old, "Do your own thing." was dug up. Hell, the PC movement never made much headway anyway except with liberals and caused a disastrous election or two.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
This is about as bad as my friends 7 year old daughter got suspended for 2 weeks this Halloween for dressing up as the wicked witch for their school Halloween party. Because it could offend real life witches out there.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by pstrron

If I dont want to live with this kind of bulls** does that also make me racist?

If I dont want to have HYPER political correctness shoved down my throat on a daily basis does that also make me racists?

At this point in time, I can clearly see there is no point in trying anymore, as this mass psychosis has slowly taken over society, rotting it away to the point life in general is simply meaningless.

Therefore, from this day forward I will just be the most inconsiderate racist SOB this world has ever seen. I will talk about brown bags, and maybe even get my sandwiches in them. I will talk about black presidents and why I hate them for horrible policy. I will tell people I prefer Chinese food over Japanese food. I'm sure the name Chinese is also racist. CHINESE FOOD...

I will have ideas of my own and formulate my own opinions, because oooohhhhhhhhh it feels so good to be racists!

Unfortunately I dont have enough F-bombs in my lexicon to emphasize how pissed I am at the human race for falling to pieces within my lifetime; so If my Racist behavior irritates people, too damn bad, DEAL WITH IT!

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephalim

Don't forget about those moose chucking canadians.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Jedite

That's priceless!
Then Hollywood should also ban any movie from depicting villains of any kind because it could offend real life villains! LOL

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Is there anything these days that is politically correct? In our politiacl environment it seems there is nothing anyone is allowed to say that wont upset somebody somewhere. It is looking more and more that poiltics is the only thing that is really not policically correct, politicians keep saying things that offend half the people then another one opens up their big mouth and offends the other half. Come on already and get some common since, and say things that we need to hear and once......just once do something that is right for the country, for the people, the biggest politically incorrect thing in this country is congress and the office of president of the united states.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join