It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Thought About Abductions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I was wondering if these abductions by aliens are happening because they know the potential we humans have to overcome almost anything, we are very resilient, and they know that we only use a small percentage of our brain (which i dont think it's a myth) and want to keep it that way.

It's like they have us on a leash or a puppet string, they need to be in control, otherwise we will prevail. They know human DNA is changing, children are being born with telekinetic abilities (even though this is not known publicly to prevent fear among the population) and maybe these abductions are a way to revert the dna back to normal?

Maybe they fear that we humans can break the mind control they have over us someday and realize our true potential? Or maybe they are jealous?

Can we be more than what we are right now, more perfect, evolved, etc and are just being conditioned by outside forces?

I seriously dont think they are studying us, or that their race is dying, i think there's more to it.

I keep thinking about this: "God made us in his image". Maybe we and our real power have been dormant all this time and they dont want us to wake it up
edit on 21-11-2013 by Picollo30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Picollo30

Drop the word ALIEN and replace it with GOVERNMENT and I'll 100% agree with you.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
We use all of our brain. We just don't use all of it at the same time since our brain is seperated into different parts highly specialized to do different tasks. If im sneezing, I do not need 100% of my brain to do so. Same if im eating or running.

Abduction to stop certain changes in our DNA would be useless. No abduction has ever been proven to start with, and even if it was true, one person getting their DNA back on track would have zero repercussion on the human genome since we are about 7 billion.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

VoidHawk

Drop the word ALIEN and replace it with GOVERNMENT and I'll 100% agree with you.

hawk do you think abductions are man made? seriously?

the objective being? i just cant cope with the idea of humans doing that to other humans. we are not like that even though we are not perfect.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Golantrevize
We use all of our brain. We just don't use all of it at the same time since our brain is seperated into different parts highly specialized to do different tasks. If im sneezing, I do not need 100% of my brain to do so. Same if im eating or running.

Abduction to stop certain changes in our DNA would be useless. No abduction has ever been proven to start with, and even if it was true, one person getting their DNA back on track would have zero repercussion on the human genome since we are about 7 billion.

then how do you explain that some people can move or bend objects and others cant? what about remote viewing? some people have esp capabilities while others dont show them / dont have them

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Picollo30

VoidHawk

hawk do you think abductions are man made? seriously?

the objective being? i just cant cope with the idea of humans doing that to other humans. we humans are not like that even though we are not perfect.

Are you kidding?

Personally I dont doubt that people are abducted, anyone who seriously looks into the subject soon realises that there's just too many very sane people who say they were abducted for it to not be true, the question is, who took them?
IF its aliens then why so many? IMO it's more likely to be tptb, but I dont discount aliens as well.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I have never seen a human being do the things you are mentioning.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Golantrevize

I have never seen a human being do the things you are mentioning.

did you know that us, ussr and china funded and conducted esp research from the ww2 to the 80's? i believe there are people with psychic capabilities that the rest of us doesnt possess.

If you dont believe this how can you believe that aliens can go through walls or appear from out of nowhere or communicate through the use of telepathy? these are common elements in abductions. do you believe in abductions at all?

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I am well aware of these experiments but I just have never seen any studies proving it or observed a human being move or bend an object with its mind. I remember something about puting a bent spoon in the freezer than put it straight again and then use the heat of your hand to bend it again.

And no, I do not believe a single alien abduction ever happened. Not that I don't like the idea.
edit on 21-11-2013 by Golantrevize because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Dear Picollo30

I have just read a couple of books by Orson Scott Card.

Enders Game & Speaker for the dead.

He gives a good insight into a possible Alien motive.

One that I like anyway.

Best Regards Paul

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

As an abductee, my short answer to your question is that they see us as simple, three-dimensional beings in need of a boost. With the abductions, they are tinkering with our DNA. It would be, oh, so great if someone did a study of the off-spring of abductees and noted how their children turned out versus the norm. I think there would be some very startling revelations about what was going on in the skulls of those decedents.

Third, there is the incredible rise of gender identity issues we see today that if put into a medical-type of classification would be at the epidemic level. (To better curb aggression.)

Fourth, the move of most civilized governments to a concept of a NWO. That can only be as a direct result of ET macro-interventions into our world system as a whole. Again, to save humanity.

So, in effect, a mass transformation is underway on several levels all for our own good if painful in the doing but better than the alternative which is to remain stuck as we are in limbo.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   

There may be and probably are genuine non human intelligences abducting people but there reason is not known to me, however have you ever heard of the cattle rancher whom caught a silent black helicopter over his heard after he had lain in waite to catch whomever was mutilating then (he must have been thermally shielded or the IR would have detected him). Well you know the expensive audis and mercedes with noise cancelling headrests, the technology is no different in them than it is in the older black helicopters.
They are not military though they undoubtedly have CIA connections (probably developed for the drug trade) but are actually private corporation funded and take biopsys to check for contamination where they have had some very nasty environmental accidents that they do not want the public to know about and where they have used the public for illegal testing purposes of aerosol born chemicals and pathogens.

I do believe there are being other than us out there but the most pressing danger to us at the moment and to those others out there is our own out of control corporations and institutions which are not our friend at all but indeed they are merely interested in the power and financiel wealth of a very small elite whom got that power and wealth illegally.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I think they want to use our strength for themselves. This link, what ever it's source is, sums up the situation, in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Picollo30
I was wondering if these abductions by aliens are happening because they know the potential we humans have to overcome almost anything, we are very resilient, and they know that we only use a small percentage of our brain (which i dont think it's a myth) and want to keep it that way.

It's like they have us on a leash or a puppet string, they need to be in control, otherwise we will prevail.

I have thought about this for years, I always wanted to question why they act more evil than a best friend, because since their mind power was so much greater I wanted some sort of superior advice from an advanced being or something. Yet the thing that came out of it was they told a bunch of lies and acted really as if they didn't want to talk much.

But, scientists have recently discovered that a larger mind indicates a potential for lying more than it does telling the truth...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Human brain organization is built upon a more ancient adaptation, the large brain of simian primates: on average, monkeys and apes have brains twice as large as expected for mammals of their size, principally as a result of neocortical enlargement. Testing the adaptive benefit of this evolutionary specialization depends on finding an association between brain size and function in primates.

A Highly Evolved Propensity for Deceit

Deceitful behavior has a long and storied history in the evolution of social life, and the more sophisticated the animal, it seems, the more commonplace the con games, the more cunning their contours.

In a comparative survey of primate behavior, Richard Byrne and Nadia Corp of the University of St. Andrews in Scotland found a direct relationship between sneakiness and brain size.

www.nytimes.com...

top topics

join