It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Data Missing From SECCHI-A COR2

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AsherahoftheSea

I just had the same issue seeing an image in another thread.

This link helped me put this into perspective.

stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Here's a video of the X1 Class flare and subsequent CME that occurred on the 19th and it's effects on ISON.
He also indicated that he expected to see flares of this magnitude due to the presence of ISON, based on his belief in the Electric Universe "theory".

If you're new to the idea or curious about what the EU theory is, there are numerous threads full of heated discussions on the topic. One of the latest - Authored by an EU proponent, can be found here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This one authored by an EU opponent however, may have much more factual data and links to other threads on the topic than the one I listed above...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 22-11-2013 by sageturkey because: Add

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   

thestillborn1
Five hours of data is missing from SECCHI-A COR2 from 20131119 @ 1154 hours to 1654 hours.

secchi.nrl.navy.mil...

..........check out the massive flare that abruptly erupted at 1100 hours. Something is not right with our SUN and I think the next two weeks will be interesting.

Every 11 years, the magnetic field of the Sun flips. We're at the point where the Sun actually has two South poles. So the other one has to flip too to restore balance. 11 years ago, the Sun had two North poles:

science1.nasa.gov...

business.inquirer.net...

Nobody is really sure what the internal structure looks like. I'm guessig maybe there are two jet stream donuts of hot ionised plasma at the centre of the sun, and each of these slowly rotates every 11 years.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

smugmushroom
That sure is one mighty old flare up.

Lets say this isn't just a normal CME, and put on our tin foil hats.

Does anyone know the general travel time for a rocket from earth to the sun? and have there been any launches recently that match that?

With the MSM recently plugging global warming/climate change again, I'm wondering if TPTB are now shooting nukes into the sun to destabilise a region and affect our planets weather from the outside.

Stranger things have happened, and tin foil hats off.

I've checked but seen no announcements for the 5 hours worth of "missing" frames.

o_0

Just so you understand the scale of what you are referring to...

- The Sun is over 1-million times the size of Earth
(you can fit our planetary sphere inside that star over 1-million times).

- It produces approximately the same amount of energy as a 1-Trillion Megaton bomb (every second)

There is no man-made weapon or technology that currently exists or will ever that could even get us close to the Sun - let alone make any difference to it what-so-ever. Comet ISON is going to be about 1-million miles from the surface on the 28th of this month... a rocket would fail well before this with well over 1-million miles left to go.

I would hazard a guess that even if every country on Earth collectively fired it's entire Nuclear arsenal at the Sun simultaneously it'd be comparative to blowing on a car with your mouth to try and give it a bump start down the street. (providing we could even find enough fuel to launch nearly 20,000 of them into orbit, and hope that they all make it).

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Someone is controlling the heart of the Sun ! ... hmm

or Something Really big hit the Sun ! ?? nah Cant be right ?

just a Big Flare up ..

but since ive been on ATS there allot of sun anomalies RECENTLY IN THE LAST 5 YEARS!!

Pyramid Shape Sun Spots ... Big Objects pairing up to enter the Sun..
Large Object Hoovering around the Sun ... Sun isn't Regulating like use too?

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Good thread OP.

Five days of data missing from the spirals also! That would likely be related missing data. I wonder why?

These show the direction of the flare and the objects it impacts upon. In all four of these missing days ISON was in the path. The missing days saw the Sun belch out three class M flares and one X flare in the direction of ISON's incoming trajectory.

They were there several days ago, at least the big one on the 19 November was there. Not anymore.

There were 4 significant flares in 5 days. All ISON directed or thereabouts in the case of one.

November 16 X-ray flare M class in active region 1900. (x2)
November 17 X-ray flare M class in active region 1900. (x1)
November 19 X-ray flare X class in active region 1893. (x1)

Try it and you will see what I mean.
iswa.gsfc.nasa.gov...

edit on 25-11-2013 by Tallone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I found this interesting article which also talks about missing data from Comet NEAT (C/2002 V1)

Link

According to NASA flight projections, the comet would flyby the sun and continue its orbit without having an appreciable impact on either the sun or the Earth. Real time photographs of the comet by the SOHO satellite positioned between the Sun and Earth showed the comet's passage around the sun (for NASA's projected passage, see image on left). As predicted, the comet appeared very large, with some estimates of its coma (gases, ice, etc., surrounding the core) up to four times the size of Jupiter while having a planet sized core up to the size of Mercury.

On its passage past the sun on Feb 18, an enormous solar flame moves towards the comet as though to strike it in the fashion of a lightning bolt (image time-dated 2002/2/18 06:54). Just before what appears to be a critical impact, the images from SOHO's LASCO 3 corona graph, stop for a critical seven hours, when they resume, the next image (time dated one hour later), shows that the solar flame has disappeared, and what appears to be the remains of a crude cut and paste effort involving the comet

See article link for further information...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join