It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George H.W. Bush predicts Obama and H. Clinton presidencies?!?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I am one of the opinion that there is a small and powerful group of individuals who plan out major upcoming events years in advance. I won't call them Illuminati/Reptoids/Luciferians/etc but I do think they are out there. I also don't believe that it's a single group but instead just a piece meal of rich, powerful, and probably bored individuals who have common friends and acquaintances. Instead of getting together after work to play Halo, they get together and play "take over a small third world country".

Anywho, I have this tome of a book called "The Complete Book of Presidents(minus our current POTUS). It lists bio, tidbits, quotes, etc. I read it when I have to sit for a short period (infer what you will). So, here's back to the topic title. A quote from the senior President Bush back in 1990 (New York Times, April 4, 1990, p. A-11) quotes him saying "The day will come-and it is not far off-when the legacy of Lincoln will finally be fulfilled at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue when a black man or woman will sit in the Oval Office. When that day comes, the most remarkable thing about it will be how naturally it occurs."

So, does this support the theory of Elitist Agenda Control, or is it just a coincidence like the skeptics believe. YOU decide

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I don't see it as much of a prediction than history playing its role. With the black population, and the female population, sooner or later it was bound to happen that the American people would see a change in the POTUS race and gender.

edit on 21-11-2013 by zillah because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by revswirl

It's not a prediction when the game is rigged years ahead of time.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

It's not a prediction when the game is rigged years ahead of time.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I do not believe it is specific enough to be considered a conspiracy "calling its shot". I think having been involved in politics at the level he was during the 90s put him in a position where it was hard to miss the fact that America was finally capable of electing a black man without too much ugliness.

I doubt that presidents are selected very far in advance, although I do believe we are usually given a forced choice between two puppets, one of whom is slightly favored by the elites. It has a lot to do with conditions though; the puppets have to fit the political climate.

Hillary Clinton has been on the list forever, but she couldn't take over immediately after her husband cause that would smell fishy, and electing a woman in time of war was just a little more open-minded than you could expect of Americans during the post 9/11 militarist frenzy, so 2008 was supposed to be her turn, and I think Obama was just running a warmup primary that he wasn't supposed to win, but it turned out that the political climate was more right for a dark horse than for one of the best known names in politics, probably in part because of the financial crash, and next thing you know here moment has been pushed back 16 years.

This goes to your probably correct statement that there are multiple groups of wealthy/powerful people with similar interests who get together and play take over stuff rather than a single monolithic conspiracy: one agenda can thwart another unintentionally or by design.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by th3dudeabides

Double post double starr for you ...yes they seem to be in a position to work out the long term plan .I see it that the evil powers that be ,being coalesced by a power the populace are truly unaware of ..The spirit that moves them (the people in power) is cunningly moving the world that will in the end worship the antichrist ...By hook or by crook its going to go down ...peace

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

zillah
I don't see it as much of a prediction than history playing its role. With the black population, and the female population, sooner or later it was bound to happen that the American people would see a change in the POTUS race and gender.

edit on 21-11-2013 by zillah because: (no reason given)

But when you also consider the post here on ATS about Obama being told and trained in 1998 that he will become president.. Who knows.
Firepiston

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

revswirl
A quote from the senior President Bush back in 1990 (New York Times, April 4, 1990, p. A-11) quotes him saying "The day will come-and it is not far off-when the legacy of Lincoln will finally be fulfilled at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue when a black man or woman will sit in the Oval Office. When that day comes, the most remarkable thing about it will be how naturally it occurs."

1. You are not reading the quote correctly. "When a black man or woman" means when a black man or a black woman. If it was intended to be used in the way you said the wording would be "when a black man or a woman" .

2. Second it doesn't predict anything and given the movement of blacks or women into politics it's no different then me saying "Winter is coming so it's probably going to be cold" . That's just me making a common sense statement based on available trends.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

More likely he was just being optimistic about the future.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

So, does this support the theory of Elitist Agenda Control, or is it just a coincidence like the skeptics believe.

I don't believe that it is either of the options you have offered up. Instead, I believe that what he said was born out of the undeniable reality of the rapidly changing demographics of America. With such knowledge, it doesn't take much of a leap to recognize that it would be an inevitable eventuality; one that was likely to happen sooner rather than later.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by The Vagabond

I tend to agree with your assessment. I think sometimes what we see play out is just games between these top players. They can't agree all the time and I envision a giant game of risk being played with our very lives.

It is astounding that more people do not realize how much like puppets we really are whether we like it or not. They control everything that is important and have their claws into all aspects of our lives.

Very few places where their influence does not control and that is only because it has no value to them.

In the not to distant future there will be no government or countries, it will be like the sci-fi movie of choice where corporations split the world into zones they own. Sounds far fetched huh time will tell.

The Bot

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

FirePiston
But when you also consider the post here on ATS about Obama being told and trained in 1998 that he will become president.. Who knows.
Firepiston

I mean, sure, it can be shaped into a conspiracy; I am no stranger to that particular thread. I just think that Bush "predicting" the future presidency is a farce. As our country began accepting that people have the same rights, a different race or sex for POTUS was certain to come into fruition, sooner or later.
edit on 21-11-2013 by zillah because: spelling

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I wouldn't exactly call that a prediction. Bush is of course an insider and he's well aware of the agenda since it's intertwined with his own. As FDR once said "Presidents are selected not elected. To pretend otherwise is just that...pretending. Why is is so hard for people to believe the rich get together and make their own secret plans. When you consider the kind of wealth that's involved, it's just plain stupid to think the elite would allow someone not of their own choosing to be elected. I think the average person just does not consider the kind of wealth and power these people have. Beyond anything most people could ever dream of. Like hell they would let someone be elected that could possibly undermine their agenda. It's not going to happen and people need to wake up.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Maybe he was talking about Herman Cain and Caribou Barbie.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

George H.W. Bush predicts Obama and H. Clinton presidencies?!?

He should of warned us about his son while he was at it.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I find the part about the "legacy of Lincoln" to be more sinister. Lincoln was the president who began the walk down the road of the strong Federal government. And now, not only do we have our first black president which was bound to happen sooner or later, just like we're bound to elect a woman, Hispanic, Asian, Native American, et al, sooner or later (assuming we continue to be allowed to hold free elections), but we also have this same man ushering in the era of tyrranical, all-powerful Federal government on the scale of oligarchy more than the representative republic it was envisioned to be.

top topics

join