It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was just profiled and shake down Buy undercover Sheriff deputy.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The new america .
Let me first start by saying to thouse If you have nothing to fear it shouldnt be a problem .
I have nothing to fear Not even misdemeanor on my record .Heck not even a Ticket in 15 years .
So here it is .Riding my bike to the tabbaco store get there ,locking it up two cars pull in one on eather side of me . One man steps out has regular clothing except a green pull over shirt with something sheriff emblim on it .Says hi .I look say hi?? and he says we are looking for someone that fits your description .
Ok so far so good No problem .Says can I see your ID (sure here you go Well now my name on my leagal State ID Is no ware even close to the persons name they say they are looking for.((yes they did say the perons name to me)
But still this officer fealt complead to run my ID through ((at this point there could be NO DOUGHT I am not this other person! With him even asking me havent I IDED you already! Wow they have been checking so many IDS he isnt even sure if hes ran me befor?
Well after it was done he hands it back and they both drive off.
Now ovesly I was not this person they were looking for and I didnt come even close to matching the discription ((after all If they are looking THIS HARD the person in question must be wanted for something big ! And they just causaly walk up to what mite be a felion asking for ID as if this felion would just hand them his ID If he was wanted lol.
Yea yea I wasnt locked up Because I just let them shake me down .If I had said well you see by my ID I am not this p[erson have a nice day Do you think I could be posting this now?
And do you honstly think I should just be ok with them skaing me down any time they get the erge?
We if you do then this country is heading in just the right direction for you .
As for my self I will be letting all my friends Know maybe its time to vote in a new shiriff.
Like one who teaches his deputys how to use the computer in the car to show the persons ID who they are looking for so they can just pull up close look and ((Nope wrong guy and pull away ) .
A none event Yea because I just bent over for them is why.
But you know I do believe many of Us are getting itred of bending over .
Let me assure you the police state is alive and growing and is getting out of controle >(heck what if I had left my walet at home HUMM?? Papers Now (past teh please part a few yaers back havent we.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
You obviously have never been to Los Angeles

Here, they would put a pistol to your head, make you get on your knees, take your wallet, and run your ID, then apologize (sometimes) and tell you to be careful.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by midnightstar

Never talk to LE. Ask the question: Am I being detained or am I free to go? If you are being detained give them your ID and if questioned further state. Since I am being detained I will observe my 5th amendment rights. That's what this video says:

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
You have the right to not identify yourself unless you are being detained in relation to a crime. Like someone said before as if you are under arrest for something then show your ID.....If not walk away. Believe me it will piss off the officer but there is nothing he can do.

I'll give you an even better example from my own personal experience. Many many years ago while I was in college myself and a few friends were enjoying an illegal cigarette on my back porch. Well one of my neighbors called the police on us and they sent someone to my house. Meanwhile I had no idea they were coming and continued to enjoy my cigarette. Well a few minutes after starting my activities I received a knock on the door. Figuring it was just another friend on the way over I opened the door without asking who it was. Imagine my surprise to see two police officers standing at my door and the smell of my cigarette hitting them square in the face. The officers asked if they could come in and I said no. They then advised me that they received a complaint about illegal activities coming from my apartment and they could clearly smell it. I asked if smoking my cigarette is a felony and the officer told me no. They then asked to come in again and I said no. I advised them that a phone call is not enough probable cause to justify coming to my door and that if they wanted to enter they would have to have a warrant. I then proceeded to close the door in their face and my friends and I finished what we started as they stood outside puzzled. Short story long I never heard from them again. They clearly knew the had no right to enter my apartment without a warrant and left empty handed.

Being that I was a law student I knew what they could and could not do. I would advise everyone to know and exercise their rights. Police will never inform you of them so it is your responsibility to know them.
edit on 21-11-2013 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Profiled and shaken down? You fit a description and they checked you out - seems pretty routine and uncommon to me.
I'll bet you'd be very bothered by stop and frisk here in nyc.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
wow what planet are you people from anyway ? Just walk away hu? your rights?? Bet none who are wrighting this have the conhiones to do just that .
If I had just walked away as you say I could I can assure you i would be in Jail right this very moment .
Your freedom is a alousion . But hey go ahead try just walking away and learn for your self .

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
heck yes newyork stop and frisk O yes the US I was born in would never alow that invasion of rights . Like I said the new america

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Profiling by authorities is the accepted method, they've always done it. They used to do it for good reasons, such as stopping an unknown because he fits a height/build/color description of someone who has just committed a crime, even though they may not be wearing the same clothes.

Personally, I never mind giving a cop my ID. I'll willingly give that up for a couple of reasons:

First, I have no record, and I want them to know that. Second, I carry 6 forms of identification, 4 with pictures, issued from state and government agencies. I carry my passport in my car as well. The first part step in passing "The Attitude Test" is "proving who you are" or relinquishing to an officer, which strokes their egos oh so nicely. I do it with gusto.

They can have my ID, because it's not me. It's some plastic with a picture of me, and some numbers that represent my locality and my credentials. I don't care if they take my ID rather than my word for it.

But I agree, there are a lot of cops who shouldn't be.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

The new america

This pretty much answers everything you talked about. This is the:

"Papers please!"
    Traffic checkpoints
    Militarized police forces
    TSA groping brownshirts
    Surveillance and much, much more

Welcome to the new Nazi Germany. While we haven't begun hauling specific ethnic groups off the streets to the camps yet we do disappear lots of innocent people into the prison industrial complex for free labor. You're lucky it wasn't you. All it takes is one wrong word and a cop having a bad day.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

g146541

With the automatic spellchecker how do you get so many spelling errors?
Are you really a living breathing person?
These problems make your story unbelievable to me.

Spellcheck errors, well maybe MidnightStar has been typing into notepad or some other editor and pasting.

What's more important here is that the officer's may not have actually been looking for that particular person. They might have wanted to know who the OP was for some particular reason and in this case it is far easier to make up some BS name knowing full well the OP would not be that person. So, officer asks OP are you John Doe? OP believes that it is not him they want so eagerly produces his ID card to avoid further police actions. See how easy it is to get ID information in a non confronting manner? Seems like a police tactic to collect info without raising much suspicion.

I wonder what would have happened if the OP asked if the officers could simultaneously describe the person they were seeking, I bet they wouldn't have had identical or nearly identical descriptions.

The ability to freely walk the streets you pay taxes to maintain (I know, the irony there) is being eroded every day .

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
[It is of no suprise to me the replys I am getting are so what who cares . They have spent 25 years traing you to say thous excat words and there training has payed off big .
and lets not forget the it could be worse crowed . Why they ahvent jsut been locking people up and taking every thing they own wile torturing them ?
Humm well maybe they have but hey no bigge
ONCE AGAIN I have delixia (spelling?) correct? and this is a Publice PC . To all who seam to be so ready to just give your life to them as I said earler this country is headed in jsut teh right dirrection for you and I am sure theyw ould be happy to add you to the police force .Just one thing Lets not forget to ckeck your dads moms and siblings IDS shell we why a house to house would save even more time >
O but they havent done taht yet have they? well maby so
edit on 21-11-2013 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

And do you honstly think I should just be ok with them skaing me down any time they get the erge?

No. But you did and the majority of people would. No one is okay with it, but people will continue to let it happen.

Slowly the rights of everyone are being taken away, and they are doing it slow enough that we won't notice until it's too late.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

While we haven't begun hauling specific ethnic groups off the streets to the camps yet

What exactly is this?

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
honstly superman I do think people are getting to the braking point close enough in fact is all it will take now Is the finly straw . I know many who are not so nearly as mellow as I or so Unwilling to push back when pushed and tehy are growing in number
Her you go a much better thread www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 21-11-2013 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

superman2012
reply to post by Bassago

While we haven't begun hauling specific ethnic groups off the streets to the camps yet

What exactly is this?

Camps... I spy with my little eye:
Reservations, low income housing/projects, prisons full of non violent offenders, etc...
Not all camps have barbed wire.. they have more insidious ways of keeping you safely tucked inside its confines.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Yes, but nothing will be done. People need a leader and until one steps up that could lead the US in the right way (Ron Paul imo) they will follow whomever tells them what to do.

I sincerely believe the US # the bed by voting in Obama instead of Ron Paul.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

superman2012
reply to post by Bassago

What exactly is this?

Well, er... wha.. Hey our great leader promised to close that down. It's still open *cough* ??

Plus they only put evil terrorists in there that have been tried and convicted of their crimes... er, no?

Well at least they don't treat them badly once their in the camps... er, ..... neverrmind.

Camps it is.

edit on 911pm1616pm22013 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
humm ok the gray area? well wile I admite this event didnt esculate to the lvs that get CNN its just another excamply of how .Power corrupts and total corrputs totaly.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join