It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Video That Will Sink Hillary's Election

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Here it is, the Video Hillary Clinton fears more than Benghazi:
www.youtube.com...

Hillary Clinton Also Promised ‘If You Like Your Plan, You Can Keep Your Plan’ [Video]

In 2007, Hillary Clinton said of her own plan, “You can keep the doctors you know and trust. You can keep the insurance you have if you like it.” She reportedly also said “If you have private insurance you like, nothing changes — you can keep that insurance.”

Earlier this week, Bill Clinton said that Obama should keep his promise to the American people about continuing their health insurance policies, perhaps trying to give his wife some political cover from the Obamacare controversy.

According to the Washington Examiner, “When she was last a candidate for president in 2007, Hillary Clinton unveiled her own health care proposal, which, like Obamacare, included beefed-up benefits and a catchy pitch: ‘If you have a plan you like, you keep it.’ Obama went on to defeat Clinton, but he adopted her tag line to help win support for his own health care plan — making the same promise, for which he recently apologized… Hillary Clinton is an old hand at health care reform. In 1993, when her husband was president, she led a health care reform effort that ultimately crashed and burned… Hillary Clinton has not yet commented publicly on the Obama administration’s health care imbroglio.”

www.inquisitr.com...

‘Like Your Plan, Keep Your Plan’ Was A Hillary Creation

It was Hillary Clinton that originally coined the now problematic “like your plan, keep your plan” talking point that President Barack Obama relied on during his fight for Obamacare.

On Clinton’s 2007 campaign website, unearthed by America Rising, it is written that that under Hillary’s American Health Choices Plan, “if you have a plan you like, you keep it.”

freebeacon.com...

When former President Clinton this week critiqued President Obama's broken promise that Americans would be able to keep their health insurance plans under the Affordable Care Act, Clinton was also knocking a similar plan once proposed by another politician: his wife.

"I personally believe, even if it takes a change in the law, the president should honor the commitment that the federal government made to those people and let them keep what they got," Clinton said in an interview with OZY.

The remark came across as a stern rebuke of current White House policy — but it could also prove tricky for former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, who is moving toward a bid for president in 2016.

washingtonexaminer.com...

Of course, Hillary was the one who insisted upon the necessity of the individual mandate from the beginning, while Obama was vociferously against it before he was for it. And hey, funnily enough, he was also against the mandate as a tax before he was for it, too — and look where that landed us.

hotair.com...

But with an established track record of supporting Obamacare, will Hillary be able to successfully distance herself from the policy’s unpopularity? Here are just five examples of Hillary’s support for the Obamacare:

1. Hillary was “very pleased” by Supreme Court decision

Hillary Clinton’s initially reacted to the Supreme Court’s ruling on Obamacare by saying:

I am very pleased- that’s how I hoped it would turn out. I think it’s a great moment just to think about what this will mean for the millions and millions of Americans who have already benefitted from the Affordable Care Act, and so many more will continue to do so. There will be a lot of work to do to get it implemented and understand what the opinion says, but obviously I was quite pleased to hear the results.

2. Hillary said we should implement Obamacare and then “take a deep breath”

Maybe Clinton thinks that everybody just needs to take a deep breath about the Obamacare’s website fiasco, too. Mlive reports that at the Economic Club of Grand Rapids’ annual dinner, Clinton said:

“It’s a tough one for us, and I want to see the good parts of the Affordable Care Act implemented.” ”Then I think we should all take a deep breath and see where we are, and see what more we can or should do.

Photo (MLive.com)
Photo (MLive.com)

3. Hillary defended Obamacare by calling it “the Law of the Land”

In September, Hillary spoke out against a potential government shutdown by defending Obamacare and saying, “It was upheld by the Supreme Court, it is the law of the land.”

4. Hillary “applauded” Obama for Obamacare initiative

In a “Meet the Press” interview, Hillary spoke favorably of the president’s timeline for health care reform:

I applaud the president for taking it on right off the bat. There are many problems we’re dealing with in our country, and certainly he could have said, ‘Ok- fine we’ll get to it when we get to it.’ But he’s waded right into it.

5. Hillary promoted a “critical mass of progress” for health care

In 2009, Hillary went on CNN and hyped up the reasons why Obama’s healthcare reform should be enacted. She told CNN:

What the president has said, and what I believe is the right approach, is that this can’t be put off any longer.

She went on to became nostalgic about her own health care policy days, and told CNN that she is hoping hoping to see a “critical mass of progress” for Obama’s health care.

Conclusion: Hillary Can’t Hide

Hillary will try to run from the Obamcare debacle if she runs for President in 2016. As the above examples show, and surely there are more out there, Hillary can’t hide from her support for mandates, Obamacare, and ultimately, the loss of health plans by tens of millions of Americans.

(featured image source: YouTube)

legalinsurrection.com...

It certainly isn't any wonder that Bill Clinton came out so early against Obama's Lie.
Also, Where's Hillary lately?
edit on 21-11-2013 by IAMTAT because: Links added

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

A politician lied, and you think that can keep them from office?
How do you tell when a politician is lying?
The body is warm.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

This is just my opinion, but I don't think it will sink her chances.

Mainly because I don't think we actually see the real vote tallied.
We get to see the one that they invent.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Well, the only hope Hillary has is that Obama has set the bar so low,
it might make her manage somehow to come out looking good.

So, Hillary coined this 'if you like your plan, you can keep your plan'.

Hillary was also the first birther too. She stays laid low ever
since Benghazi, and I also notice ole Joe Biden is still in hiding.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

No. i really don't think it will.

The opposite party will fudge up far worse to even consider this anything.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Billary, I mean Hillary is not going to win anything, she can run but she will get nothing, next mid term elections and next presidential elections will be ruled by the ACA fiasco.

I would not worry about anything, but the video is a nice reminder.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Unfortunately, I don't think this will sink Hillary... She will get millions to vote for her just because she is a woman. Then, the left will just accuse everyone who doesn't vote for, or agree with Hillary of being racist against women.
edit on 21-11-2013 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

marg6043
Billary, I mean Hillary is not going to win anything, she can run but she will get nothing, next mid term elections and next presidential elections will be ruled by the ACA fiasco.

I would not worry about anything, but the video is a nice reminder.

I agree, and without her they have no one.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Obama won on issues other than issues. She will simply get that crowd. Her advantage is even better than his was, half the population (women), latinos, blacks and do-gooders of no particular stripe. An unbeatable combo.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

She doesn't have the following that you think she does or she would have beat obama, and he was a fluke.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

I am latina and I am voting for her, now, if Obama gets away with giving amnesty to millions of illegals then they have a chance, because when it comes to the working productive and able working class and working upper class (not the supper rich) they are not going to get those votes both classes has been ripped off by ACA.

When it comes to the poor and needy mostly within the black communities the are left to fry on the Obamacare, is not ACA for them, those people are already very angry.

I can say with confidence that Hillary is not going anywhere, I think that is why she is been chosen to be the loser candidate under the Democrats until they prep somebody else next.
edit on 21-11-2013 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Why are we even still considering allowing another murdering criminal like Hilary "what difference does it make" Clinton to run for election?

Aren't you sick of the lies? Aren't you sick of the corruption?

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over while expecting different results. Americans: electing the same psychopathic career politicians into office since the shadow government assassinated our last real president.

Can't you see the connection?

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by therealguyfawkes

In America politics has become an elite on its own, like royalty, but see while royalty are born into their status in the US they gain the status depending how much they suck up to the real powers behind the government, so that is why you see the same names been recycle like the trash they are in our highest political positions.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Recent poll already showing the Obamacare-Effect upon Hillary Clinton:

Brutal Quinnipiac poll of Colorado: Obama’s job approval at 36/59, Hillary now trails three Republican contenders

This may be early evidence that the O-Care debacle is spilling over into perceptions of other Democrats, specifically the nominee-in-waiting. Hillary trails Chris Christie head to head in this one by eight points, which is an unusually large spread between them; even more unusual is that she also trails Rand Paul (by three) and Paul Ryan (by two) and is tied with Ted Cruz.

hotair.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
This is just retarded.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Jefferton
This is just retarded.

Second.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

But you forget, Democrats don't care about facts, policies, bold faced lies, or the truth. So Hillary has just as good any other Democrat would.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

The strange thing is that Paul Ryan's plan to fix Medicare as part of his/the Republican's "Path to Prosperity" plan which got a "yea" vote from 95% of House Republicans, looks a lot like getting insurance under the PPACA:

In order to receive the Medicare payment, a beneficiary would select a plan from a newly created Medicare Exchange. Health plans which choose to participate in the Medicare Exchange must agree to offer insurance to all Medicare beneficiaries, thereby preventing cherry picking and ensuring that Medicare’s sickest and highest cost beneficiaries receive coverage.

Rivlin-Ryan Plan

Also consider the following:

Every Ryan budget since the passage of Obamacare has assumed the repeal of Obamacare. Kinda. Ryan's version of repeal means getting rid of all the parts that spend money to give people health insurance but keeping the tax increases and the Medicare cuts that pays for that health insurance, as without those policies, it is very, very difficult for Ryan to hit his deficit-reduction targets.

source

The last Republican candidates for President/VP are the guy whose healthcare system was the model for the PPACA and another guy who, with this support of 95% of the Republicans, wants to do basically the exact same thing to Medicare. Can somebody please explain to me what the difference is again?
edit on 21-11-2013 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Thank you for the video, I am embedding it here.
It is a very good reminder that these lifetime politicians
are nothing but the best liars dressed in suits.

Hillary is a Traitor.

edit on 21-11-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I doubt it. Obama got caught in plenty of lies in his first term, and somehow still got in office again. Unless the MSM hammers her over and over, and drill it in idiots heads... A majority of people will be too dumb to realize they are voting for another pile of crap. For them, they will just be voting for the "historical first woman in office", after the "historical first black man in office". Looking for back to back "minority wins", I think that will seal the deal for most peons really.
edit on Thu, 21 Nov 2013 13:44:50 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join