It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Xbox One: Constantly Listening To Conversations

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

False, the xbox one has been reported to have multiple problems as well -- overheating, and disc drive problems so far are the most reported.

~Sovereign

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

SovereignEve
reply to post by yuppa

False, the xbox one has been reported to have multiple problems as well -- overheating, and disc drive problems so far are the most reported.

~Sovereign

Got proof of that? Sony reported the 4000 errors itself. I said AT THE TIME I GOT MY INFORMATION X BOX DIDNT HAVE THE OVERHEATING ISSUES. DID YOU NOT READ?

I also said The XB1 had some issues.. ONCE AGAIN DID YOU READ?

XBI has got soem optical drive issues,Power cord/block issues and some connectivity issues. All th estuff i have read do not state overheating as a issue yet. Because the XB1 has a internal thermometer liek a PC does and it regulates itself when it gets hotter. Did ya know that?

Anyway here is a link stating some issues. I never said they had no Issues though. SO take that noise elsewhere. Link follows.

www.extremetech.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

yuppa
Got proof of that? Sony reported the 4000 errors itself. I said AT THE TIME I GOT MY INFORMATION X BOX DIDNT HAVE THE OVERHEATING ISSUES. DID YOU NOT READ?

I also said The XB1 had some issues.. ONCE AGAIN DID YOU READ?

If that was what you were implying then why are you asking me for proof -- Go to any search engine news section and look yourself - you did just say you had this "information" right? - I am not going to do your homework for you. Apparently this "information" you received is irrelevant.

XBI has got soem optical drive issues,Power cord/block issues and some connectivity issues. All th estuff i have read do not state overheating as a issue yet. Because the XB1 has a internal thermometer liek a PC does and it regulates itself when it gets hotter. Did ya know that?

I didn't state over heating was the main issue at hand. I said it was one of the errors I've read -- It seems you're being overly sensitive to my post or taking it directly out of context.

Anyway here is a link stating some issues. I never said they had no Issues though. SO take that noise elsewhere. Link follows.

www.extremetech.com...

"Noise"? -- Being in the computer industry, gaming for 11 years and being paid the last 2 years to basically play my favorite games -- I like to think I know a thing or two about the industry -- If my brief reply to you got you that riled up then my apologies, however, I won't continue to reply if you stoop to call my responses "noise".

~Sovereign

edit on 22-11-2013 by SovereignEve because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SovereignEve

Shh Shh children its okay now. Stop arguing on the Internet (both of you look stupid, fyi.)

In the end. All that.
Matters...
Is, did you have a good time playing that ¿game¿

Yes? Okay excelent, now get to work and earn a living you filthy animal.

(in the nicest way possible )

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent008

No one is arguing here. However...
Resorting to name calling normally is a sign one just wasn't capable enough to conjure up an appropriate way to state how one feels.

Anyway, on topic. . .
here's a new article relating to the previously stated drive problems...

www.ibtimes.com...

The same "game" was played with the xbox 360 and ps3. . . the systems would "malfunction" and you'll be forced to ship it back and forth for MS and Sony to "fix" the problem and when your warranty finally expires you'll be forced to buy an entirely new system - normally the next batches will be void of these initial problems.

~Sovereign
edit on 24-11-2013 by SovereignEve because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
We are obviously a very small minority in understanding the abilities for potential abuse these types of Brave New World/1984 programs serve to the general public, especially in light of the massive secret surveillance by global governments and their intelligence agencies. It's just a joke to anyone still ignorant to the facts of the world.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SovereignEve

I never called you any names. Did i specifically say your username? No i did not did i?

Agent smith mind your own business with your off topic postings.

Read some more info today i did read you can actually leave the kinect in the box now and not plug it in in current news.

Privacy issues avoided. the end.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

My post says "in reply to agent" -- not you.

www.pcmag.com...

The drive-issue is the largest problem at hand with the ONE. Apparently it sometimes won't take the actual disc! I wonder what the warranty issues will be like regarding this particular issue.

~Sovereign

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I'm getting a PS4, but only after I see a difference in graphics and stuff from the PS3. Until then, they can keep it. Unless.....Fallout 4, Elder Scrolls, Red Dead, or a next-gen GTA cometh,---or just some game that is mind-blowing. Otherwise, they can keep it for a couple more years before I buy one. If any one of these games I listed is exclusive to the Xbone1, then I will buy it, but after I turn the game off, I will unplug it and put it in my safe after every play session. I would never keep that thing plugged in. It's obvious what Microsift and their little friends had in mind with eavesdropping.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
STOP BUYING THE ******* HYPE !!!...

and come on back to PC gaming.. water is fine here..for what you could buy with that $500.00 is a fairly decent PC.. and can do SO much more.. !!!!

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Does it still have that mandatory online check in still? Or did they scrap that part when the internet's head exploded over that one?
Either way that machine can't be trusted. Just a question of 'to what degree' can't we trust it.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
re: ps4 issues

4000 reported malfunctions out of a million sold. That's .4% pffft!! seems like a pretty solid machine!

re: op

who cares! I'm not purchasing a next-gen system. There's no point. It makes much more sense to stick with PC components, and upgrade them periodically. These next-gen devices will be outdated in 3-4 years, but I'll be upgrading until the PC is no longer.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
you guys are beyond nuts...

Anytime you do anything on any machine there was and always was going to be the ability for your privacy to be compromised, this crap about the NSA is ridiculous, have you ever heard kids curse on that thing? Half the games are about guns and bombs good luck whomever gets to sort through that Millions of of alerts everytime someone says "DA BOMB" lol

The kinect is cool, some like it some don't I relish every step i get in the direction of actual VR volley ball and stuff... if your a complete imbecile and smack around your wife or plan a terrorist attack while on camera you deserve it, for the love of christ shut the camera off when your not playing

What the NSA is going to discover is that almost every person alive does bong hits while playing halo, pretty sure they already kinda guessed that, if the cops come i'll tell them that the Kinect sensor gave me cancer and it's medicinal lol

who the hell is planning crimes while playing kinect anyway? "Mohammed let us plan the flight plan to new world trade center over a good game of dance central... oh achmed you can't even do the Lady Gaga song on disk one why don't we do adventures you are so much better on the raft" Does that conversation ever occur in any of your houses?

all systems have bugs, there will be some great games over time... cut it out already, NO ONE GIVES A CRAP HOW BAD YOU GET PWND ON LIVE DAILY.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Um so do I get a cookie for being 2 weeks ahead of the news and being right?

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

Elder Scrolls Online will be out next year sometime for the Xbox One and Ps4.
Trust me, it's worth it.

If you happen to own one of these next gen systems already then you can sign up for their console beta now right here

Anyway, as a proud father of 3 i gave up my rights to privacy awhile ago.
edit on 10-12-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join