It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Christ appeared live on the news!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
The man is an ex Jehovah's Witnesses elder.

Say no more...

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

No need for an apology. No offense taken. I am not thin skinned.

I do have to disagree with your belief that they were not a cult though. The man used sleep deprivation in order to brain wash them. I saw the results first hand.
Also I did re-read the transcript and from what I see he is saying he is the Christ. Link

SAGE: And so you are now claiming clearly and simply that you are the Christ.
KORESH: I am saying that no man can know me nor my father unless they open their book and give a fair chance in honesty and equity to see the seals.

edit on 21-11-2013 by Daz3d-n-Confus3d because: I like edits

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

SkepticOverlord
He's not Jesus, Brian is Jesus… his acolyte said so right here on ATS:
I am the Christ - Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall

Brian is not the Messiah. He is just a very naughty boy!

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Riffrafter
What does Christ look like?
That's a serious question by the way...

Well, if you read the New Testament (I know, it's so much easier to have somebody else do it), it is quite clear that Jesus appeared to his followers looking like different people at different times, including a child. It sometimes took the Apostles a little while to figure out that it was him.

That's a part of the Gospels that doesn't get a lot of attention, or it's interpreted symbolically. Sort of like all the sorcery. It's heavily downplayed these days.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
There are others too claiming to be Jesus. One is Vissarion in Russian Siberia, his influence is also growing and seem to have quite a lot followers.

I wonder how many Messiahs there has been totally.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

RevelationGeneration
The man is an ex Jehovah's Witnesses elder.

Say no more...
I was going to say, before reading your comment, that what we believe, what we understand, what we follow, is mostly by "Education". We are taught what is right and wrong, good and bad, reality and fantasy, what is possible and impossible, through our entire lives. But obviously not everyone, everywhere, can have the same understanding of the lessons. Nor, does our education come strictly from one source.

Knowing this is their any way we can honestly stand in judgment of what this man shares? Certainly we can not believe this spirit who occupies the body of "AJ" claiming to be "JC" can be legit. The original body has been gone for 2000 years. But, knowing the spirit is immortal, it may return when and where ever it desires.

Im in a position personally to question the validity of all the "Jesus" stories, some say it was all fabricated. And I say "Why not". But on the other hand I would believe that if all the stories were created, then the main mindset of the Jesus stories had to have a genesis within a human mind. And in that, I would say, the true spirit had its say, had its influence on humanity.

Can the Jesus Conspiracy be a counter effort to balance a more negative conspiracy? I would think that is a "little Gray" area

What a person was before should be considered, but not completely judged by it.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
This man is NOT Jesus!!!
He's just some unemployed bum who likes hookers!
Oh...wait.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

weirdguy
This man is NOT Jesus!!!
He's just some unemployed bum who likes hookers!
Oh...wait.
Well, your right, he doesn't look like a two thousand year old corps

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Feels like he treats it more like a title than a responsibility.
edit on 21-11-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

OneFreeMan

SkepticOverlord
He's not Jesus, Brian is Jesus… his acolyte said so right here on ATS:
I am the Christ - Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall

Brian is not the Messiah. He is just a very naughty boy!

That's correct, didn't Brian 'cure' a blind man who promptly fell into a dirty great hole!

BTW, for those stateside who may not not know, MPFC team are doing a reprise soon...sadly, 'Brian' won't be there.
edit on 21-11-2013 by smurfy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Well, if you read the New Testament (I know, it's so much easier to have somebody else do it), it is quite clear that Jesus appeared to his followers looking like different people at different times, including a child.

Not sure if that was meant in a snarky manner, but it may surprise you to know that I have read the New Testament a number of times.

I was responding to the post where it was stated that he "doesn't even look like christ". I was curious as to what the poster thought Christ looked like. Legitimate and serious question whether you think so or not.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Riffrafter
Not sure if that was meant in a snarky manner, but it may surprise you to know that I have read the New Testament a number of times.

It's surprising how many people who claim to be Christians have not.

I was responding to the post where it was stated that he "doesn't even look like christ". I was curious as to what the poster thought Christ looked like. Legitimate and serious question whether you think so or not.

And I gave you a legitimate answer. As it turns out, the Gospels say that Jesus doesn't look like anyone in particular, although it never says that Jesus appeared as a woman. So he could be like "the Buddha on the road." You never know if the person standing next to you is Jesus, so you better mind your P's and Q's.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I have a feeling alot of these guys claiming to be Jesus are really demonically possessed.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Daz3d-n-Confus3d

what a blasfanie.. (spelling)... not cool and this is so so old...

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

All of that was absolute nonsense. "AJ" claiming to be "JC" cannot be legit. It would seem you are not very bible literate and I would urge you to read it. Jesus has a real Body and the Bible tells us how HE will return in the future. In the new testament Jesus Ascends into heaven after the resurrection in His body not as a spirit.

As for that conspiracy stuff. I deal in facts not myths with no evidence.

Him being an ex Jehovah's Witnesses is very revealing. JW is a cult which maintain that Jesus was Michael the archangel prior to his coming to earth, which is a complete lie.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

RevelationGeneration
I have a feeling alot of these guys claiming to be Jesus are really demonically possessed.

i think you are demonically possessed

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Daz3d-n-Confus3d

I will let this be my last post on the topic as to not derail the thread, but the Branch Davidians were not a cult. They are an off-shoot of the 7th Day Adventists. (It needs to be noted....its not illegal for a cult to exist anyway)

Also, there is much evidence mostly from former members of the church that the claims of brainwashing, Koresh having multiple wives/children and such is completely false. These claims were part of a massive propaganda campaign in order to justify the actions taken against the church.

Lastly, Koresh's statement in no way indicates that he claimed to be Jesus. In fact, throughout that interview he refers to Jesus many times as a seperate person than himself. Claiming to be the son of God does not mean he is claiming to be Jesus.

edit on 21-11-2013 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-11-2013 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

okamitengu

RevelationGeneration

i think you are demonically possessed

Christians can't be.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by OneFreeMan

Exactly. Anyone could say that they are Jesus and they would be correct. I AM you and YOU ARE me because we are all the I AM.

Are you kidding? '
'

You are NOT Jesus. Neither is the person in video.

Where do you people come up with these ideas? It does not come from the bible, that's for sure.

I think you mental health needs adjustment with the proper medication. No puns intended.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

RevelationGeneration

I agree with you.

It is either that or its for fame and/or fortune.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join