It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Christ appeared live on the news!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Turned on the televisions, and guess what Jesus and Mary were there holding hands in living colour.
Wow it looks like Jesus has even been influenced by modern day clothing, i never thought that would happen.

Disclaimer... Well on the `This Morning` program, a guy seems to be yet again getting the attention (he was everywhere back in 2010, and now stations are broadcasting his stuff and making news articles about him) In a nutshell this guy claims to be Jesus and it is so ridiculous i can not even begin to tell you. What do you think.

Edit: here is a video of his cult from a couple of years back

edit on 21-11-2013 by mlifeoutthere because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by mlifeoutthere

Ha...Oh this is good. Have to love that Jesus has a sense of humor. Where do the whackbags come from?

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

I guess it takes all kinds to make the world to go around and there are none missing ....

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I have no idea how these people are not embarrased by what they claim. generations upon generation, people have come out to claim that they are the messiah.

If only they new that jesus was a symbol and not a figure.

But then again, i am sure some of these that claim to be the chosen one, have been created by the establishment simply so that we are always aware of the man made prophesy.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
What if he is?

Jesus, I mean...

Not crazy.

Miracles or it didn't happen.

First thing I would ask him: If you were a Jew, then why did you have a Puerto Rican name?

Kallisti

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I clicked on here thinking I'd see Jesus next to the Fly Girls.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

mikeone718
I clicked on here thinking I'd see Jesus next to the Fly Girls.

Not that 'In Living Color'

Lol, homie da clown.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
This just solidifies my belief that religion IS a mental disorder. There's a thread out here about just that. Very disturbing.

It equates to: " I woke up this morning and discovered, I was Mighty Mouse." Something is clearly wrong with a person, to believe in or think they are a fictional being.

Thanks for sharing.. I had a good laugh with my coffee.

starrrr for ya!

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
makes me wonder how many people said jesus was just a wacko OO yea right the romans the jews the egyptions .why darn near everyone did .Yea must have been a fake just like this guy .after all you say he is dont you?

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Sometimes i see people make outlandish claims and i think `well what if`

but there is no doubt in my mind that this guy is NOT christ, i mean he doesnt even look like christ and i think i cant tell `lier` just by watching him

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
lol... I'm experiencing dejavu.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I think these people are brave.

The first guy to claim he was Jesus was killed.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

mlifeoutthere
Turned on the televisions, and guess what Jesus and Mary were there holding hands in living colour.
Wow it looks like Jesus has even been influenced by modern day clothing, i never thought that would happen.

Disclaimer... Well on the `This Morning` program, a guy seems to be yet again getting the attention (he was everywhere back in 2010, and now stations are broadcasting his stuff and making news articles about him) In a nutshell this guy claims to be Jesus and it is so ridiculous i can not even begin to tell you. What do you think.

Edit: here is a video of his cult from a couple of years back

What if we were all Jesus, and Jesus was all us?
We are all Sons (and Daughters (woman=womb of man)) of Man.

Don't sell yourself short. He isn't. I Am, not.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

mlifeoutthere
Sometimes i see people make outlandish claims and i think `well what if`

but there is no doubt in my mind that this guy is NOT christ, i mean he doesnt even look like christ and i think i cant tell `lier` just by watching him

What does Christ look like?

That's a serious question by the way...

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
It's really simple, Jesus said if anyone claims to have seen him after he leaves they are a liar. When he returns on the day of the Lord everyone will know and submit to his authority. We will all be changed instantly into a new body for the millennial kingdom. Some with liable to die souls and some with immortal souls and body for they overcome and are part of the first resurrection.

That is how I know this man is a liar. He is possibly sincere, but deluded. It would be better for him to drown in the ocean with cement shoes than to do what he is doing though for if he draws any of God's children astray he will wish he had drown.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

He's obviously not the messiah as Australia keep losing the Ashes , an Australian messiah wouldn't let that happen .

Holly Willoughby's let herself go a bit

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by OneFreeMan

Exactly. Anyone could say that they are Jesus and they would be correct. I AM you and YOU ARE me because we are all the I AM.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Is there a choice for just disappearing at the end of the world?
as a woman my choices seem to be burn in hell, or become a second class citizen.
Neither sounds good, do we get a choice to just turn to nothing?
edit on 21-11-2013 by WilsonWilson because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Looks like David Koresh.

Deja vu.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join