It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Montana man arrested for fishing, states that "natural law" supersedes US courts.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SasquatchHunter

Not in the traffic court I attended. I # you not, I watched the judge hold up court to take a phone call from his wife lol. It was a three ring circus in there, I think I was the only one there without a cell phone.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I once saw a man put his cell on speaker phone so his attorney (who was stuck in a snow drift) could enter a plea.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

TKDRL

Not in the traffic court I attended. I # you not, I watched the judge hold up court to take a phone call from his wife lol. It was a three ring circus in there, I think I was the only one there without a cell phone.

I'm not saying it never happens. There is just so much going on in this video that it isn't believable. Everything about it is screaming staged and fake. There may or may not be some incident that happened with the names of the people involved. The video is a hoax!

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

BardingTheBard

Where does the freedom of the state end?

Shoulld be the other way around whe does it beguin and thats when freedom starts hurting people, property and the envrioment.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

the owlbear
So...if I have a boat and a few harpoons, I can go kill all the humpback whales I want?
Man has to eat. If I got all those bastards I could preserve it and never never have to hunt or fish again!

Thanks God!

Your comment is hollow, and lacks complete common sense. Use your head. There is a difference between being hungry, and foraging, to being greedy with a complete lack of moral code. Don't be stupid!

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

SasquatchHunter

TKDRL

I'm not saying it never happens. There is just so much going on in this video that it isn't believable. Everything about it is screaming staged and fake. There may or may not be some incident that happened with the names of the people involved. The video is a hoax!

You're a hoax, prove I'm wrong!

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Salamandy
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Man, what is wrong with you? How is growing vegetables on someone else's property bringing down your property value.
You my friend, are exactly what is wrong with our country. Your property value possibly going down (you cant even prove this) over someone eating cheaper and healthier. What a stick in the mud you are. So selfish

Remember, it's more than just chewing up your front yard for a vegetable garden. How about chickens and livestock? Or a year-round yard sale? Or a dump? Need I go on? Sorry...zoning laws have a purpose. You don't like them, don't move there.

On to the OP...Has anyone taken into account that since this guy does not accept the legitimacy of the State, he may well reject any covenant or device that attaches one to one's land and/or property. So there's nothing to prevent him from hunting or fishing or any thing...on your land!

Zcustosmorum
Despite his verbal victory in the first video, Mr. Tertegte was still found guilty and put in jail.

Well...I guess he won't have to fish for food for the next 30 days, anyway.

edit on 24-11-2013 by JohnnyCanuck because: ...just because, eh?

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Who cares if he has chickens or livestock or a year round yard sale. If one of these examples impeads physically upon your property then you can take that case on an individual basis. Until then, mind your own business. A vegetable garden is totally benign (if roots strangle your plumbing, then go ahead and prove it and ask for damages. Its more important for people to learn how to live with others and that means mostly learning how to mind your own business. Zoning regulations and home owner regulations are for the large part absolute nonsense and should be outlawed.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Salamandy

That is why I live in the country, no neighbors close enough to bother with anything. I could have a rock concert and no one would care. I love the freedom. I have a shooting range in my back yard. In NY, even in the sticks, you were supposed to beg permission from the town board to put up a fence or a shed..... Total nonsense. Luckily most neighbors wouldn't rat you out.....

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Your point is interesting to me. I agree with you about country living being a perk in that regard but in NYC (large clusters of people) you see the same thing. You can grow vegetables if you want, everybody minds there own business. It seems like the idiots that enforce crap like "no plastic pink flamingos on your own property" mostly come from middle class/slightly well off suburbia. People that put a little to much stock in material objects and class association.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
OK I did some research and the video might be real but I'm still not 100% convinced something isn't adding up. This judge would be almost 75!

Wanda Drusch was a justice of the peace for the Gallatin County Justice Court in the 13th Judicial District in Montana.[1]
2010 election

Drusch won 33.3% of the vote in the primary, which advances her to the general election. She competed against Rick West,[2] and lost with 46.0% of the vote.[3]
Main article: Montana judicial elections, 2010

judgepedia.org...
www.gallatin.mt.gov...

Even if these events happened this man dressed in some kind Mexican flag poncho and pirate outfit is no outdoorsman. This is the same nonsense off the grid scam talk, from those send us money and will teach you how to operate outside of goveenment laws people.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

As well as commercial reasons mentioned above they also killed off the buffalo so the natives wouldn't have their main food supply so they'd be easier to control and relocate because they were starving.

Lil

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Salamandy
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Zoning regulations and home owner regulations are for the large part absolute nonsense and should be outlawed.

Then you have the freedom to live somewhere that is not too picky. Admit it, though...it's all subjective. Rights are all well and good until your neighbour does something so stupid and offensive that you get pi$$ed at them. So how would you like a pig factory next door?

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Wrabbit2000
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

The fines are serious but so is what they did. Having a little veggie garden in the back of a large fenced yard is one thing. Turning your residential lot into a small urban farm is quite another.

Frankly, I'll turn to code enforcement personally if someone on my street does something like a few of those examples did. They have the right to eat but I also have the right to my property value for all I've put into this home and land for my quality of life. They have no right to damage that for their own personal interests.

It's a very serious issue of two competing priorities and the whole reason we need code departments in the first place. Some people just give no thought or care, in any way, to those around them or what their actions may do to directly impact others.

I believe your right to property value is dependant primarily on your ability to manage that which you own. that which someone else owns....its effect on your property value is not anything that you should have control over.

I am a country boy though.
There are no ordinances where I live. Just the various federal, state, and county laws. Which basically only prohibits erecting a nuclear waste dump. Im cool with that.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Lilroanie

As well as commercial reasons mentioned above they also killed off the buffalo so the natives wouldn't have their main food supply so they'd be easier to control and relocate because they were starving.

Lil

This happened to the Comanche where I live. Later settlers collected the buffalo bones to sell for bone meal and other commercial needs. It was how the poor could afford to eat when pickings were slim. They would dig out a room in the side of a hill and live in there. "Dugouts" is what they called them. My dad was born i one. He had a dirt floor up until he moved out on his own. THe grandparents upgraded to a house with real flooring once all the kids were grown.

ETA: something unusual....both my grandfathers survived tuberculosis. My maternal grandfather survived tuberculosis that he developed when he was 5. It happened right after his bout with dust pneumonia cleared, during the dust bowl.
edit on 24-11-2013 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

In reality, all of the rules which so many people adhere by are part of a group agreement of make-believe rules. If you truly examine what this reality actually is, and who you as a human being are, then you will realize this. It is all make-believe...pretend. How about if I decide that my rules are the right ones? Who are you to tell me otherwise? For I am also a human, and have an imagination, and can make up rules just like other humans before me.

It all boils down to enforcement, enslavement, and willingness of other humans to agree. Other humans have made rules and shoved them down your throats, forced humans to live by such rules and can continue to do so as long as we allow them to do so.

It is inevitably a farce, the proverbial wool that has been pulled over EVERYONE'S eyes. When we realize the ridiculousness of this, then we can actually move forward.

Again, my make-believe reality, in reality, has the same merit as yours and everyone else's. I too can make up rules...I just don't FORCE other people to live by them, yet I have been FORCED to live by everyone else's rules my entire life. Therein lies the rub.

edit on 24-11-2013 by AutOmatIc because: spelling

edit on 24-11-2013 by AutOmatIc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AutOmatIc

I totally get what you are saying. I am fairly anarchistic in viewpoint.

That said, my reality is that I live under the yoke of over half a million laws and codes. The are "more right" than my viewpoint due to their monopoly on violence. Do I like this reality? Not in the least. Better, to me, would be just me, my wife, my dogs, and an island with fresh water.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

BardingTheBard
Where does the freedom of the state end?

crazyewok
Shoulld be the other way around whe does it beguin and thats when freedom starts hurting people, property and the envrioment.

End and begin are the exact same place.

Are the rights of the state to be revoked when the state begins hurting people, property, and environment, same as happens to people?

By what method?
edit on 24-11-2013 by BardingTheBard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by BardingTheBard

Yes.

It should be limted by a court system completly unconnected to the goverment, which should limit or cancell any laws that are contary to what is acceptable, and there should be a constitution,bil, or a charter for them to follow.

If that fails its up to the people to grow a pair of balls and rise up.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I like the part when he says:

I am the living soil. The dirt, the water, and the air has it's own voice. Does it not?

Imagine a large object which consists of a huge collection of elements such as oxygen, carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, sulfur, sodium, chlorine, and magnesium, etc. Then, through some seemingly supernatural event those elements combine and become alive, and learn to sustain itself by consuming more of those elements regularly.

Now, imagine a few of those elements that have become alive suddenly decided (without permission from all the other elements) that it must tax and or punish those who try to sustain itself by consuming more of those elements, by making imaginary laws. Then those elements which made these imaginary laws would decide to physically attack those other elements that did not follow them. Wouldn't those elements which created and enforced said laws be like a virus unto itself?

Amazing how some of these elements have lost their way. Those elements have learned and obtained the ability to systematically sustain itself, and multiply said consumable elements in farms, yet they worry about a few of the swimming elements in a lake or river.

If the Earth had a voice... oh wait it does. It just spoke.
edit on 24-11-2013 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join